Fix the roads Ron Pain!!

Fix the roads Ron Pain!!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Funk You

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Every street in this city is tore the he!! up and you really expect people to come and visit here? You have millions of our dollars invested in one street while the rest of the city is going to he!!. Look at the big picture Ronald.
Fusterated

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Its so bad grass is growing in the streets. I even had some roads throw my car cuz the bumps are so bad. We need to vote him out!!!
Come on Ron pain

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Fix the roads! I feel like complaining about road construction next week. Ill think of something for you do do the week after so I can complain about that too.
BUD

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Idiots are more concerned about pouring billions of dollars into tourism instead of taking care of us locals! Worst damn streets I've ever seen! Ninth street is beating the shit out of my car!!!
Pot holes

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2013
BUD wrote:
Idiots are more concerned about pouring billions of dollars into tourism instead of taking care of us locals! Worst damn streets I've ever seen! Ninth street is beating the shit out of my car!!!
If you're driving on Ninth street, you're under the influence of drugs, and need a bumpy bouncy ride to make you pay attention to the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can stop all the lying now 24 min equal oppurtunity... 3
Homes for rent (May '14) 1 hr tread 13
I think my fiance wants another man. 1 hr Bae 9
Daycare 1 hr outofthere 10
Jeannie Higdon 1 hr Lol 2
tabitha mothafuken willams 1 hr noblood 33
Ryan Payne shinning over wife 1 hr crazy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages