Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2013
where?
MMA

Greenville, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Roc's KO, Nice Guys Submission, Chai's Karate, Hidden Samurai, Budo Traditional Karate
MMA

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Go with Nice Guys, not big or flashy but good people who know what they're doing. I can't say bout anywhere else.
MMA

Greenville, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Copycat! No, nice guys is cocky and stuck up.
growup

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2013
MMA wrote:
Copycat! No, nice guys is cocky and stuck up.
Wow...not sure who you meet or where you got that idea but you are way off from the truth. Nice guys is an awsome place to go with to learn mma.
MMAII

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Sorry, wasn't intentionally being a "copycat". You sound very mature btw. Nice Guys IS a great place and I personally know some of the guys and they are great people. I won't say they are the best or bash any other gym. I know the people at Nice Guys wouldn't condone that behavior plus I don't have any first hand knowledge to judge any other place.
MMA

Greenville, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2013
I went to nice guys and the told me i wasnt good enough! what kind a gym does that when im paying my hard earned money.
Liar

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2013
MMA wrote:
I went to nice guys and the told me i wasnt good enough! what kind a gym does that when im paying my hard earned money.
That's total bull. Nice try though.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2013
MMA wrote:
The kind of gym that is straight up honest and will tell you if you suck and if you are going to get your ass beat.

Personally, I like it, although I find it hard to believe they told you that because few people are that honest. If you suck, then you suck, no two ways about it. You can always get better, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QUICKLY! Help help! 1 min snappity snap 2
mcdonald's on 54 4 min snappity snap 2
Brandi Barker 10 min Her dealer 6
The birds are singing 10 min A new day 2
food security 13 min clairelv 3
Jamie Boone keeps deleting it's funny how the t... 15 min my my 6
Motel 6 24 min Yep 49
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE