what?

Saint Charles, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Why did the post get deleted? She don't want her boi to know that kid ain't his? Law, boi you being played. Bitch gonna tried to say that baby yours. Telling you bro, she telling everyone it's some other dudes.
believe

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="what?"]Why did the post get deleted? She don't want her boi to know that kid ain't his? Law, boi you being played. Bitch gonna tried to say that baby yours. Telling you bro, she telling everyone it's some other dudes.[/QUOTE]

She a two timing [email protected]#e. Can't believe a word she says.
sayhomuch

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Its Greg McGee baby
They been messing around for months
once a friend

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 2, 2013
B and I used to be friends, but I can't agree with what she's doing to these guys. There's not just Greg but a Chad and a guy named J.
Grow up Bethany.
Big

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2013
She doesn't have much longer with that big belly. Then the truth will come out. Get a paternity test Lawerance!
second that

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
Big wrote:
She doesn't have much longer with that big belly. Then the truth will come out. Get a paternity test Lawerance!
Don't just believe her Lawer, protect yourself and your future. I know she ain't 100% that baby is yours. She been messing round man. Don't believe her. Best advice I can give with what I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney at bdubs 27 min Curious 1
Stalking 1 hr Nope 3
Kesha Teasley 2 hr Bothcrazy 3
Mary Proctor 2 hr Loose 14
Indictments for September 2 hr SRV 1
Can a 16 year old date a 23 year old? (Jun '15) 6 hr Mike 138
Valentine/Jose carrillo the roofer??? 7 hr Bff4life 12

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance