Hot Lady

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2012
I'm not older than 30 or less than 25
Lucky boyfriend

Owensboro, KY

#22 Oct 21, 2012
Hot Lady wrote:
we've kind of spoke on it before and he looked at me like no...But if there wwere to be another girl involved it'd be ok but thats not what I want. Maybe I'm being selfish. Haven't even really talked to him lately. Oh well!!
Make him a offer of your needs first then let him have his wish of you and another girl. Both of you get your wishes then.
3some who has big d--k

Owensboro, KY

#24 Oct 22, 2012
We are the couple in our late 50's She is very good looking-Just need a friend for now ok ?
foot lover

Bellevue, WA

#26 Oct 22, 2012
3some who has big d--k wrote:
We are the couple in our late 50's She is very good looking-Just need a friend for now ok ?
love to chat with you an get to know
Justme

United States

#27 Oct 22, 2012
Hi how are you guys ? Very interested in helping out with ur situation . I'am 35 yrs old white male 6 ft tall 220 lbs with a 7 in cock that loves older woman and willing to please . Clean cut , well dressed and tries to take alot of pride in appearance . Let me know if I wld suit you guys ! Eager to give her all I got :), thanks J.B.
prettymouf

Owensboro, KY

#29 Oct 23, 2012
Lucky boyfriend wrote:
Wish I was one of the 2 lucky guys!
With no clue what she looks like? OH BOO.
Paul

United States

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Did say she was very pretty so ?!@~^%
biggin

Owensboro, KY

#31 Oct 23, 2012
3some who has big d--k wrote:
hit me up
ASIA

Milwaukee, WI

#32 Mar 13, 2013
SO MY BOYFRIEND REALLY WANT A THREE SOME WITH ME N AND ANOTHER CHICK BUT IM JUST NOT DWMN FOR NOTHING LIKE THAT SO I TOLD HIM I WOULD GET HIM TWO BAD BITCHES FOR HIM FOR HIS B-DAY AND IM WILLING TO PAY THEM BT I HAVENT FIND THEM YET SO IF YU R THINKING ABOUT THAT HIT ME UP...P.S NEEDTO HAVE SUM FAT ASSES BLACK OR WHITE:)

Since: Mar 13

Duluth, GA

#33 Mar 14, 2013
My bf wants us to have a 3some with another girl..still kinda debating on it.. Dnt knw if i shld or not
no joy

Owensboro, KY

#34 Mar 14, 2013
Redneck Gurl33 wrote:
My bf wants us to have a 3some with another girl..still kinda debating on it.. Dnt knw if i shld or not
It will be fun at first but will eventually end the relationship.
McFly

Owensboro, KY

#35 Mar 14, 2013
Sounds like fun wrote:
Hell I want in on some cock action too :) I enjoy sucking cock and maybe you could try taking me from behind to spice it up with her . I'll do her why you do me !! Sounds like fun :)
I'm interested.
thinking

Providence, KY

#36 Mar 15, 2013
I am trying to talk my husband into bringing another girl into the bedroom, he seems ok with it but he is very possessive. Could he be trying to set me up to see if I will really do it cause I'm really wanting to fuck a girl. I never have before and its just something on my bucket list. My husband and I are having problems so I'm not sure if its a good idea. Any opinions?
White couple 4 blk man

Owensboro, KY

#37 Mar 15, 2013
White couple wants a blk man to join us for dinner. Lets be friends age 57
man

Owensboro, KY

#39 Mar 15, 2013
I'm bi black man 23 what's your email
AlM

Hopkinsville, KY

#40 Mar 16, 2013
Man and wife 4 m wrote:
Late fiftys want to watch a man f my wife nice tits Great head Might take a while to get her interested Color no problen Are black men hung bigger than white men What is your size
still needing someone to nail your wife.
Interested

Owensboro, KY

#41 Mar 16, 2013
man wrote:
I'm bi black man 23 what's your email
Lets talk. Do you have email
Igotgirth

Owensboro, KY

#42 Mar 17, 2013
White couple 4 blk man wrote:
White couple wants a blk man to join us for dinner. Lets be friends age 57
White guy looking for cpl....
what

Owensboro, KY

#43 Mar 17, 2013
Hot lady do you have a email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've got a shinny nickel 9 min Penny4UrThoughts 1
Todd Inman 31 min wow 20
Reggie 'Slug' Ragland 35 min Tell it 18
Century scabs 54 min unknown 8
Trent Hill 56 min CandyD 5
Brentney Owsley's video with Albert in car with... 57 min drew 14
Nickel 1 hr know 4
Dear Century 1 hr Salaried4Life 34
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search