kyle

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2011
How do u give a woman an orgasm while doing oral!!?? Not a fake one either, face changing freakin out kind of orgasm.
mypleasure

Utica, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2011
A fast going tongue with two fingers in the p and one finger in the stink. Works everytime my friend.
bj

Port Orange, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2011
No clue but I can have any
Man I want with my skills
itchy

White Plains, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2011
bj wrote:
No clue but I can have any
Man I want with my skills
Wood u suckel a dude wit herps? Its not 2 bad rite now u mite not even c any of it unless u stair at my unit
bob

Morganfield, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2011
bj wrote:
No clue but I can have any
Man I want with my skills
yea rite
hey

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2011
bj wrote:
No clue but I can have any
Man I want with my skills
really why you say that
bj

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Because I'm great at giving dudes head? Lol..
bob

Morganfield, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2011
bj wrote:
Because I'm great at giving dudes head? Lol..
id have to find out
haha

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2011
bj wrote:
Because I'm great at giving dudes head? Lol..
you male or female
bj

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>id have to find out
email me and possibly you can...
hey

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2011
bj wrote:
Because I'm great at giving dudes head? Lol..
so how good are you and how does one find out
bob

Morganfield, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2011
bj wrote:
<quoted text>
email me and possibly you can...
whats the email
maddhatter

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2011
kyle wrote:
How do u give a woman an orgasm while doing oral!!?? Not a fake one either, face changing freakin out kind of orgasm.
Go down for a little while, stick A finger in when she is ready. Two when she is super into it and almost there. The g spot is in the first two inches. You can only feel it with your hand. Get her comfortable with a first orgasm before you do any of this to ensure maximum pleasure.
Rock hard

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Looking for a lady to please
Rock hard

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Im good at making a woman squirt. I love to see their reactions. Awhile back was dating a girl, she said she never squirted. When I was done the bed was soaked. Any takers???

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Different women like different things. I have noticed all of the ones I have been with enjoy oral. When giving orgasms take your time and let it build up. Pay attention to her reactions in what you are doing. Her body wont lie. When you find that spot and her head throws back and her legs begin to shake just keep doing what you are doing. After she orgasms hook your arms under her thighs and hold her hips to see if you can give her another one. What works for one might not be the same for another so you have to be creative sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie lindsey or cody lindsey 5 min Curious 1
Becky Wilson Wright Horton (Aug '13) 23 min Due date when 9
Snitches 31 min Just wondering 13
Booter 33 min Not sure 4
Brian yeackering 51 min Tina 4
Wonder If city schools will be closed again fri? 54 min woogie 6
Which FTA Pizza Coworkers Closet Coitus 1 hr Player 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages