why do some guys actually prefer fat ...

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Richmond, KY

#42 Jan 12, 2013
I love the curvy ladies, as long as the boobs stick out more than the belly. lots of big girls have pretty faces. cant stand a "butter face"
wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

#43 Jan 13, 2013
eASY pIE wrote:
Easy,
Because fat chicks give the BEST head!
I Can give some pretty great head and Im not fat. I dont think thats true, they just try extra hard to please them, so the guy will come back for more head. I dont see how a 300 lb girl would be good fpr sex, how is she going to work it on her man, when she can barely walk in walmart without using the electric wheelchair.
big chicks

Owensboro, KY

#44 Jan 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I Can give some pretty great head and Im not fat. I dont think thats true, they just try extra hard to please them, so the guy will come back for more head. I dont see how a 300 lb girl would be good fpr sex, how is she going to work it on her man, when she can barely walk in walmart without using the electric wheelchair.
lmfao!! True!
Well

United States

#45 Jan 15, 2013
I'm not sure. I am an over weight woman. I am married to a man that happens to have always love bigger women. He himself has always had weight issues, but he's not fat. Just self conscious about his weight. When I ask him he says a tree's easier to look at than a twig.
Shallow Hal

United States

#46 Jan 15, 2013
But a twig is easier to carry back to a campsite than a fat a$$, I mean tree.
facts

Owensboro, KY

#48 Jan 15, 2013
because a fat girls p***** feels better than a skinny girls. do you really think your ribcage is sexy? just because your fashion mags glorify boneracks it doesnt mean its better. you have a bone down there that hurts everytime we slam into you. eat a steak and a baked potato we dont want SKELETOR
Yea

Elkton, KY

#49 Jan 15, 2013
I prefer big women, actually I dont prefer, I wont be with a small woman. Big women turn me on, small women dont. I've been with small and big women and my experience is that big women have always been better in bed, and have more fun. I love everything about a big woman, there is more there to hold on to.
big chicks

Owensboro, KY

#50 Jan 15, 2013
Yea wrote:
I prefer big women, actually I dont prefer, I wont be with a small woman. Big women turn me on, small women dont. I've been with small and big women and my experience is that big women have always been better in bed, and have more fun. I love everything about a big woman, there is more there to hold on to.
to flip the conversation, how about bigger guys? I am a skinny girl who likes bigger guys. I'm talking 300+ guys. They are just sexy. I love a man who can push me around in bed. Also, there's more to hold and love. Just my opinion.

“I like to rip girls apart”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#51 Jan 15, 2013
Fat girls are gross, but thick chicks are almost perfect. They feel better and you have so much more to play with. Plus, fat is fluffy and soft. It also feels nice on a blade...
fields

United States

#52 Jan 15, 2013
Because they stink.
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#53 Jan 15, 2013
facts wrote:
because a fat girls p***** feels better than a skinny girls. do you really think your ribcage is sexy? just because your fashion mags glorify boneracks it doesnt mean its better. you have a bone down there that hurts everytime we slam into you. eat a steak and a baked potato we dont want SKELETOR
So if your rib cage isn't showing it automatically makes you fat?? I'm sorry but neither one is healthy and not nice to look at, my girl got a big butt, boobs, small waist, and perfect thighs. And her p*ssy is amazing. Quit making up excuses cause you can only get whales.
facts

Owensboro, KY

#54 Jan 16, 2013
my opinion was asked so i gave it. thats also a very detailed way to describe your hand. your just a punk that lets society govern the choices you make. and your a moron for trying to twist my words
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#55 Jan 16, 2013
facts wrote:
my opinion was asked so i gave it. thats also a very detailed way to describe your hand. your just a punk that lets society govern the choices you make. and your a moron for trying to twist my words
How does society govern the choices I make? YOu pretty much said that if your rib cage isn't showing you're fat.
So true

Palm Harbor, FL

#56 Feb 23, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so absurd. A person's weight or size has nothing to do with how much they appreciate what they have in material things or relationships. It also has no connection to their ability to love with their whole heart.
this is the truth!!!!
I know I know

Madisonville, KY

#57 Feb 23, 2013
Most of the ones that do are fat themselves so when they both get naked neither one of them can see each others Junk ;) I mean really why would ya wanna even look ? Ewww
ansley

Owensboro, KY

#58 Feb 24, 2013
Because they wanna f us and be with us same reason as a man wants any girl
ansley

Owensboro, KY

#59 Feb 24, 2013
My old man takes care of me in every way so what are you talking about easy to take advantage of?
That Burrito Guy

Houston, TX

#60 Mar 6, 2013
big beautiful babygirl wrote:
cause we are real and we dont take what we have for granted, we acually cherish things we have. when men grow up they realize that we are the ones that truely love with our hearts and we arent caught up with looks and material things
That. Was the most beaaautiful thing i ever read in my life. That's some deep shit my friend.
jamie

Owensboro, KY

#61 Mar 9, 2013
Maybe they weren't that big when they met them. Maybe they met a real nice funny sweet big girl and looked past something like that because of their personality. Some guys have a fetish for it.
very curious
#62 Mar 9, 2013
True story wrote:
Fat girls suck good di&#8226;k and do the dishes.
thats some funny sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victoria bowman 14 min Jagged edge 1
Storey ross 43 min Info 13
The gospal according to Topix 2 hr Focused 1
Who is breaking into garages & cars wearing scr... 2 hr Pop 2
Katie Settle 2 hr Evensteven 6
Smoking dope pregnant 2 hr mhm 23
A vent about Audra Nicole whatever her last nam... 3 hr Hmmm 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance