why do some guys actually prefer fat ...

why do some guys actually prefer fat girls

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Why

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Im not talking about little thick girls I mean HUGE 300 lb girls
alivia

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Maybe they dont PREFER them but perhaps they get to know them and see beyond the scale
big beautiful babygirl

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
cause we are real and we dont take what we have for granted, we acually cherish things we have. when men grow up they realize that we are the ones that truely love with our hearts and we arent caught up with looks and material things
Why

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2012
big beautiful babygirl wrote:
cause we are real and we dont take what we have for granted, we acually cherish things we have. when men grow up they realize that we are the ones that truely love with our hearts and we arent caught up with looks and material things
well thats the best answer ive ever gotten and no offense im fat myself skinny girls can be what u described too but some guys actually look for fay girls they prefer fat over skinny im just wondering what it is that physically attracts them to fat gitls
True story

Naperville, IL

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Fat girls suck good dik and do the dishes.
Why

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
True story wrote:
Fat girls suck good dik and do the dishes.
so do some skinny girls and not all fat girls do
Money

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Obviously whoever started this thread aren't mature enough to even be on here. Get a life dumb bitch
The Only Sane One Here

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
someone pop over to the thread, Why is everyone in owensboro a slut or dirty deadbeat. I need answers!
True story

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
I know girls of all shapes and sizes give oral. I'm saying fat (not 300lbs fat) girls are good at it. No such thing as a bad BJ
True story

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Or they don't have to deal with dudes hitting on them? Something along that line.
omg

Earlington, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
big beautiful babygirl wrote:
This is so absurd. A person's weight or size has nothing to do with how much they appreciate what they have in material things or relationships. It also has no connection to their ability to love with their whole heart.
jus medlin

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
they have good coochie!!! fat chicks aint all big and open inside. luv da fat chickS!!!!
tree rat
#13 Nov 20, 2012
In these bad economic times, fat girls are gettin less love. Cost too much to feed. Thank god for the dollar menu.
Why

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2012
tree rat wrote:
In these bad economic times, fat girls are gettin less love. Cost too much to feed. Thank god for the dollar menu.
yeah u think so but ten cheeseburgers is more expensive than a 5 dollar lunch buffet a guy tried to be cheap and take me to mcds it was a double date and my friend was driving and obssessed with her guy so I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu supersized (its been a while) plus a large milkshake and my friend was just fat and hungry so she ordered that plus a big mac mine ended up spending like twelve on just me and all I wanted to begin with was that 5 dollar buffet
SUV

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 20, 2012
In Mexico, a larger woman is a sign of a mans prosperity- u can afford to feed her well and take care of her
Also, some larger women have self esteem issues that causes them to think they can't get an attractive white man. And on the flip side- most Mexicans here aren't rich and working great jobs so they don't think they have a chance with "hotter" white women
eASY pIE

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Easy,

Because fat chicks give the BEST head!
tree rat
#18 Nov 20, 2012
Of course they do. Cause of the practice. Its the only hole a man can stick it in with her takin her clothes off.
tree rat
#19 Nov 20, 2012
Not takin her clothes off, meant to say.
kg

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2012
SUV wrote:
In Mexico, a larger woman is a sign of a mans prosperity- u can afford to feed her well and take care of her
Also, some larger women have self esteem issues that causes them to think they can't get an attractive white man. And on the flip side- most Mexicans here aren't rich and working great jobs so they don't think they have a chance with "hotter" white women
How stupid are you?
Haha

Dunmor, KY

#21 Nov 20, 2012
tree rat wrote:
Of course they do. Cause of the practice. Its the only hole a man can stick it in with her takin her clothes off.
Where can u stick it on a skinny girl with their cloths on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more transexuals in the military. Trump in t... 23 min For real 20
Honesty is it a lost quality? 28 min Mom 3
kristal yewell 39 min Dottie 2
Darrell fraim (hoover) 43 min p 6
Nathan Yates 1 hr Babe 4
jimmy combs 2 hr llama26665 8
kayla pearson 2 hr carrico 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance