First Prev
of 2
Next Last
remember

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Dr. Ron King, psychiatrist, was found dead of an apparent overdose this morning at his condominium.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
remember wrote:
Dr. Ron King, psychiatrist, was found dead of an apparent overdose this morning at his condominium.
I've heard of him... That's sad...

I've heard that psychiatrist have a high rate of suicide. Wonder why since they have expertise in that field.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I'm still in disbelief. I loved Dr. King he was hilarious and an awesome person to be around
dr

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Sad news. Wonder what the druggies are gonna do now.
o^o

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard of him... That's sad...

I've heard that psychiatrist have a high rate of suicide. Wonder why since they have expertise in that field.
Maybe they cant handle all of the stories they hear?
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard of him... That's sad...

Think about it....shrinks listen to some really bad stuff. Imagine if you listened everyday about someone being raped, being beaten, being molested, being cheated on, etc. etc. etc. Eventually listening to all the bad stuff that has ever happened to someone, day in and day out, would have to make you depressed. I imagine it would make you a little jaded about human beings. People don't think too much about they way they treat each other until something major happens like the uk nurse suicide, but your actions can impact someone a lifetime.
tip

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
How do u know it was an overdose?
sigh

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Sad news
mixed nut

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Sounds like this Doctor had a bad reputation for prescribing way to many drugs.
sigh

Duluth, GA

#12 Dec 11, 2012
mixed nut wrote:
Sounds like this Doctor had a bad reputation for prescribing way to many drugs.
Sounds like you have no clue. The doctors wouldn't prescribe drugs if people didn't come seeking them, whether they needed help or just wanted drugs.
sad sad

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
TiredOfBeinNice wrote:
I'm still in disbelief. I loved Dr. King he was hilarious and an awesome person to be around
if this is true its so so sad!! i know for sure he wasnt in office yesterday but his staff was??? ive looked on other sites and cannot find anything about his death.i hope its not true because he helped me through some of the hardest things in my life!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 11, 2012
sad sad wrote:
<quoted text>if this is true its so so sad!! i know for sure he wasnt in office yesterday but his staff was??? ive looked on other sites and cannot find anything about his death.i hope its not true because he helped me through some of the hardest things in my life!!
It is true I called and checked :(
Heaven won that one

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I know that Dr. King was a good and Godly man. He saved my family. Those who insult him evidently didn't know him. If you have nothing positive to say, stay off the keyboard!!!!
truth is

Owensboro, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Dr. King did not overdose just came from his office about a hour ago and the truth is he was found yesterday morning by his secretary and coroner says he had enlarged spleen and also other health issues that he did not know about but that really isn't what matters. He is now resting in peace with other angels above that we all have and also our father god and yes he will be missed by so many and he also is loved by many MAY HE REST IN PEACE!!!!!!
cool dude

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2012
TiredOfBeinNice wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true I called and checked :(
is that you in the picture?
if so you are beautiful
do you have a guy im young and good looking we should talk?
wtf

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
cool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
is that you in the picture?
if so you are beautiful
do you have a guy im young and good looking we should talk?
such a charming place to try and hook up, on a guys RIP page.
Angels Wings

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
He has been so helpful to so many people, including myself. I know that I wouldn't be here today without him and his caring staff - he will be truly missed and looked after just as he has spent his life, looking after and caring for others. He will be missed. Heaven definitely won out on this one!
who nu

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have no clue. The doctors wouldn't prescribe drugs if people didn't come seeking them, whether they needed help or just wanted drugs.
I needed his help and he got me stable and he is gone and just saw him wed. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I suffer from panic disorder and need my meds.
who nu

United States

#22 Dec 11, 2012
who nu wrote:
<quoted text> I needed his help and he got me stable and he is gone and just saw him wed. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I suffer from panic disorder and need my meds.
he said he couldn't get enough sleep in an insane would but I put a smile on his face.may he rip
sigh

Owensboro, KY

#23 Dec 11, 2012
who nu wrote:
<quoted text> I needed his help and he got me stable and he is gone and just saw him wed. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I suffer from panic disorder and need my meds.
I went to him earlier in the year. Him and his staff has helped a lot of people including me. Glad you were able to get the help you needed and I'm positive you will be able to find another doctor to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
No comp for Kentucky worker injured while on br... 14 min hates banks 1
Boiler room waitress 29 min Boobjob 4
christi bartlett 39 min everett willis 9
blonde meth head that runs with ratia hamaton 1 hr iknow 5
maria roach 4 hr lipsmackpeachflav 12
how to make friends when I have anxiety? 8 hr hope 6
jessica heichelbech 10 hr Go back to school 15
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM
Grading Tennessee's Positional Units in Week 17
Bleacher Report10:09 PM
Grading Tennessee's Positional Units in Week 17
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense