A message from Matthew Beauchamp!

A message from Matthew Beauchamp!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

The real Matt Beauchamp

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2014
This site is so stupid. Just thought I'd stop by and tell u that I'm found very easy on Facebook for those of u that feel the need to talk. It's so easy, you should try it. I know none of you pussywimp dog lovers have to guts to get in my face! Try it and I'll and f*ck you up more than I did that mangy mutt! Y'all butthurt sissies can cry all you want! I got away with it bitches!!! Hahaha!!!
yeah

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2014
You might think you did..
ok then

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2014
Some things are better served cold
The real Matt Beauchamp

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2014
If you knew you had only a few days left on this earth before you came face to face with your maker, would you REALLY want to spend it hating and slandering???
karma is a bitch

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2014
you shoot a helpless animal in the face three times and have the audacity to talk shit about it. You should be worried about meeting your maker. There is a spot in hell with your name on it u fucking coward. Can't wait till I see you there so I can show u what it feels like for all eternity
Kuegel n Wethington suck

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2014
I checked out the peice of shit Matt's Facebook page. The person who's been trying to defend him on other threads by posting anti Arrow Fund comments and links was actually Matt himself. His FB page has links to same anti Arrow Fund blogs. To further illustrate what a soulless piece of unrepentant slime he is, he has his occupation listed as "Works at Dog Walker". Kuegel and Wethington should be ashamed of themselves for letting that smug peice of shit get away with a slap in the wrist. They should both be fired!
karma is a bitch

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2014
Don't worry people... he'll end up getting what he deserves in one way or another. Whether it be in this life or the next
Martin Edge

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Truth be known that everybody (myself included) has at some point in their lives made a very bad decision and had they been caught, then their name would be cursed and opinions blasted on topix. Shame on all of you. First of all, i did not know that all the high and mighty opinionators had any ties to that dog, which means all the busy bodies who felt the need to share their holy opinions need to get off their high horse and realize that if they would tend to theirs and what directly affects them, they would not have the time or energy to waste their 2 cents while posting under an alias. Secondly if these so called righteous people had the guts to leave a comment using their real name then i guarantee another loyal busy body is gonna let the cat outta the bag, blasting their now holy opinions about that bad decision u made that u didnt get n trouble for. What goes around comes around and now everybody knows ur a piece of shit too - if u had the balls to let topix know ur real name, that is. I never post on topix but, you idiots just dont get it.
Martin Edge loves Penis

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2014
Martin Edge wrote:
Truth be known that everybody (myself included) has at some point in their lives made a very bad decision and had they been caught, then their name would be cursed and opinions blasted on topix. Shame on all of you. First of all, i did not know that all the high and mighty opinionators had any ties to that dog, which means all the busy bodies who felt the need to share their holy opinions need to get off their high horse and realize that if they would tend to theirs and what directly affects them, they would not have the time or energy to waste their 2 cents while posting under an alias. Secondly if these so called righteous people had the guts to leave a comment using their real name then i guarantee another loyal busy body is gonna let the cat outta the bag, blasting their now holy opinions about that bad decision u made that u didnt get n trouble for. What goes around comes around and now everybody knows ur a piece of shit too - if u had the balls to let topix know ur real name, that is. I never post on topix but, you idiots just dont get it.
If someone puts their real name, are you and Matt going to track them down and shot them? You stupid rednecks!
Martin Edge

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2014
Martin Edge loves Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone puts their real name, are you and Matt going to track them down and shot them? You stupid rednecks!
Got to be kiddin me!!! BAHAHAHA!!!
hey

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2015
What ever happened to this guy?^^
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2015
hey wrote:
I'm sure he's still a drunk redneck
Chris Wheatley

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2015
Come see me at firehouse for all of your me th needs.
Yep

Earlington, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2015
hey wrote:
He's free, as he should be, and is out living his life. If he's like the rest of us with enough common sense to realize that human lives are more important than animal lives, he's probably laughing his ass off at all you butt hurt people who think Bambi is a true story about talking deer and that a guy should be in jail for shooting a dog.
jesse

Centertown, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2015
We need dogs, we need logs, we need frogs, we need a government program...
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2015
It's legal to shoot dogs in the face and leave them to die on the side of the road. Wow you people are so dumb.
jess

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2015
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
He's free, as he should be, and is out living his life. If he's like the rest of us with enough common sense to realize that human lives are more important than animal lives, he's probably laughing his ass off at all you butt hurt people who think Bambi is a true story about talking deer and that a guy should be in jail for shooting a dog.
Spoken like a true white trash inbred.
Matheweric77

Sarasota, FL

#19 Apr 13, 2016
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
animal lives are more important than human lives, especially redneck inbred humans such as yourself. What I find amusing is the offenders and your need to threaten and talk shit. I will litterally get on a plane and fly to Ky and beat the living fuck out of Matthew Beauchamp. I promise you, you fat, no pussy getting, dog beating, out of shape uneducated piece of shit that I would destroy you. I'm sure your dad put his finger in ur butt when u were a kid but that's pretty standard in your town and no reason to beat a defenseless animal. When I'm done mopping the street with ur face maybe I'll have dogs rape you. It'll bring back memories of your whole family running a train on you at the reunions. Anyways again I've seen your pics Matthew and me, being a 38yr old, 6'1, 210 lb man who loves to fight, WILL beat the fuck out of you. Gonna happen, it's on my bucket list. Enjoy your time not living with a disability, because it's coming to an end.
Illbeyourhuckleb erry

United States

#21 Apr 13, 2016
The real Matt Beauchamp wrote:
This site is so stupid. Just thought I'd stop by and tell u that I'm found very easy on Facebook for those of u that feel the need to talk. It's so easy, you should try it. I know none of you pussywimp dog lovers have to guts to get in my face! Try it and I'll and f*ck you up more than I did that mangy mutt! Y'all butthurt sissies can cry all you want! I got away with it bitches!!! Hahaha!!!
I'll find you
Dog lover

Denver, CO

#22 Apr 13, 2016
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true white trash inbred.
You're awesome LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Robertson 37 min nice.... 1
Black guy that drives a white suv 41 min Curious 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (McL... (Oct '10) 58 min Sears family 4
circumcision 1 hr Abcdef 13
Dani Nelson 1 hr Bambam 1
Laura Bristow Homewrecker 1 hr GordanRamsey 18
Heather russelburg 2 hr Curious 3
Colony trailer trash 5 hr David Frantz 51

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages