United States

#2 Jan 31, 2014
asking wrote:
looking for a good daycare that isn't so expensive! Everywhere is too much:-/
Unfortunately you get what you pay for!
iknow

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Try applying for state assistance. That helps curb the cost a lot! Then I would suggest Heritage Park Preschool and Daycare. They take state assistance, but are privately owned by a wonderful woman who was soooo good to my son with Aspbergers.
hmmm

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2014
iknow wrote:
Try applying for state assistance. That helps curb the cost a lot! Then I would suggest Heritage Park Preschool and Daycare. They take state assistance, but are privately owned by a wonderful woman who was soooo good to my son with Aspbergers.
the state assistance is on a hold/freeze for newbies
novel idea

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2014
Hey why don't people wait to have children till they can afford to foot the bill for child care themselves without the tax payers having to do it for them!
facts

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2014
While I agree with "novel idea", there is another option other than state assistance. Try a head start center . Those teachers actually have teaching degrees and fees are usually around $40 a week if you qualify. It's a government funded program, so you'd have to be low income to get your child in. But I love the program!

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2014
facts wrote:
While I agree with "novel idea", there is another option other than state assistance. Try a head start center . Those teachers actually have teaching degrees and fees are usually around $40 a week if you qualify. It's a government funded program, so you'd have to be low income to get your child in. But I love the program!
True. Their fees are on a sliding fee scale based on income.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neil Johnson 4 min Neil 7
Child support payed but taking forever to post ... 21 min 6th baby momma 9
Ashleyyyy 1 hr Boom 1
Charlie Riley 2 hr Jon 2
Who's the cook in pellville.....I n u to contac... 5 hr Death 4
Crystal Cooper 6 hr Sure 5
ashley castro (Feb '14) 7 hr That bitch castro... 15

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance