How many is too many
nuts

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Going for my third abortion tomorrow afternoon. This one is a little later in the gestation so I have to go several states away to find a clinic willing to do it.
Anyway, is there a limit on how many you can have? I'm only 19 so maybe if I wait a few years they won't know.
horrible

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Damn keep your legs closed you murderer
no one

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2013
So terrible what you are doing. Get your tubes tied, geez, you scare me.
Come on

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Clearly this is a troll in response to the " if my baby doesn't marry me I'm going to abort her " which was probably started by another troll
who cares

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Have as many as you want. Eventually it will cause scar tissue and you won't have to worry about it.
Just Me

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2013
It can cause you to be sterile and quit frankly I'm hopping it does. I'm not anti abortion but I am against using it for birth control.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2013
nuts wrote:
Going for my third abortion tomorrow afternoon. This one is a little later in the gestation so I have to go several states away to find a clinic willing to do it.
Anyway, is there a limit on how many you can have? I'm only 19 so maybe if I wait a few years they won't know.
You need to start using other birthcontrol methods . The birthcontrol pill has worked great for me. Or if you can't take a pill everyday, then look into getting mirena from your obgyn.
Tmarx

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
Your a horrible person.. Maybe you should have been aborted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley gabbard ghost on facebook 1 hr Bahaha 2
Where the Heroin 5 hr Mmm 1
What's the best way to decide to hang yourself 5 hr Hangman 1
Ryan????? 5 hr wowwee 3
US Bank Background Check 5 hr Curious 11
Blonde geeker chick riding in the charcoal dodge 5 hr my dart 2
Jon wells and Sylina Francis at Glenmore 5 hr Lolwut 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages