Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Most embarrassing thing you ever did drunk....

After a long night of drinking heavily, I walked into the bedroom of a cabin we were renting, opened a dresser drawer full of clean folded clothes and proceeded to urinate into the drawer. Yeah, I'm that guy :/

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Tw1st3d1 wrote:

After a long night of drinking heavily, I walked into the bedroom of a cabin we were renting, opened a dresser drawer full of clean folded clothes and proceeded to urinate into the drawer. Yeah, I'm that guy :/
After a long night of drinking. I walked into a house of a friend and proceeded to pee in his kitchen sink.

Yeah, I'm that drunk girl.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
After a long night of drinking. I walked into a house of a friend and proceeded to pee in his kitchen sink.
LoL, I would have paid to see that! Wait! I think I did pay to see that!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Tw1st3d1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL, I would have paid to see that! Wait! I think I did pay to see that!
Drunk girls... gotta have loads of toleration and some appreciation. haha!

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Considering I've never been anything more than a little buzzed off wine coolers, I think it would be funny to get me good & drunk...and then see what stupid, embarrassing things happen, as a result. ;)

“Glitter makes it better”

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>After a long night of drinking. I walked into a house of a friend and proceeded to pee in his kitchen sink.

Hahahahahahaha I was there! Hilarious!

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk girls... gotta have loads of toleration and some appreciation. haha!
Kitchen sinks are usually higher than the typical bathroom sink so for a woman to 'pee' in a kitchen sink is quite an accomplishment and probably very damn entertaining to watch. Not that I'd enjoy watching. Ok yes, YES I would enjoy watching!

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Dec 3, 2012
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Considering I've never been anything more than a little buzzed off wine coolers, I think it would be funny to get me good & drunk...and then see what stupid, embarrassing things happen, as a result. ;)
Challenge accepted!!!
It's kind of sad you haven't had the experience of loss of memory and the humiliation of a good drunk night. Then again, I don't really recall if I had enjoyed myself or not during those days/nights. Hmmm

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2012
iloveglitter wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahahaha I was there! Hilarious!
lol yes! Redo soon ;)

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Tw1st3d1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kitchen sinks are usually higher than the typical bathroom sink so for a woman to 'pee' in a kitchen sink is quite an accomplishment and probably very damn entertaining to watch. Not that I'd enjoy watching. Ok yes, YES I would enjoy watching!
I am a determined woman especially when drunk and have to pee. Several people watched, apparently but I didn't care. Ha! It is said I stripped my bottoms but that's ok... It was pole time. Lmao

Jk! Maybe

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a determined woman especially when drunk and have to pee. Several people watched, apparently but I didn't care. Ha! It is said I stripped my bottoms but that's ok... It was pole time. Lmao
Jk! Maybe
Lmfao at pole time! Damn it! Now I'm the one spitting my drink everywhere!

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Greenville, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Tw1st3d1 wrote:
I once downed a 5th of wild turkey 101 proof in 15 min. Don't remember much after that but apparently I took the trash can outta the bathroom dumped it in the toilet and puked in the trash can then i got up in the middle of the night ( not knowing I was the one who was going to
Have to clean it up the next day) pissed twice in the trash filled toilet.

Level 1

Greenville, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Another time I was drunk and taking a piss. Got done went to flush the toilet. At the same time I was reaching for the handle my phone rings so I'm simultaneously pulling my phone out of my pocket. And in my drunken state lost my grip on the phone just as I flushed the toilet.
I watches as my phone got flushed. Then after ward we all gatherd round to laugh as we called the phone which was still working and vibrating in the toilet.

I got a million more

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Dec 3, 2012
A night of drinking lead to yet another phone lost until we heard the freezer ringing the next morning. Good times

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
A night of drinking lead to yet another phone lost until we heard the freezer ringing the next morning. Good times
Lmao, good one right there!
<rinnnggg, rinnnggg >
'Hello.. Help me please, she was drunk again last night! Pissed in ANOTHER sink and locked me in the freezer! I won't even go in to detail about what she was having the dog do!'
Lmfao

“Glitter makes it better”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
Baby, I love you and all your drunk/non drunk moments. Hilarious babe! You were like a kid in the candy store when we discovered your phone. Hehe

Level 1

Greenville, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2012
I got thrown out of a brothel in Chicago one time lol

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Dec 3, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
I got thrown out of a brothel in Chicago one time lol
That's it, I heart you, marry me. Haha!!!

Level 1

Greenville, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, I heart you, marry me. Haha!!!
Lol I finally rememberd my password
Nessa

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Was so drink me an my bf walking around blockbuster (yes I said blockbuster) and we were being loud and obnoxious, laughing and wrestling with each other and my pants had rips and holes in them and that sucker grabbed my pants and I tried to run away and my pants ripped almost completely off. From what I hear I was drunk enough not to care and I even rented a movie and waited in line....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alice miller never witt 22 min lol 2
apartments behind kohls on 54 (Jun '14) 24 min feeling sorry for... 112
hawk of barbarossa 26 min Rip Hawk 6
Brandon Hall 28 min Brittany 5
can u drive a 49cc scooter on a suspended licen... (Feb '13) 33 min May all day 71
Matthew Howard from McLean County 1 hr juliet5028 6
Any thoughts on Hillcrest 2 hr true 4
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]