guy at advance on parris ave

guy at advance on parris ave

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
He has glasses and tattoos. I never can see the name on the shirt. He wears shorts now. Dose anyone no who he is? Hes hawt and ID like to no him anyone no him or have his #.
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
I ment parrish
why

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
I know him.
Wayne thompson

Holton, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Its me
Trula

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
I know him personally. He's married and his wife is crazy and has two kids. I don't recommend you texting him or calling him. It's not wise. I promise. :)
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Jelos much ?
Trula

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Of what? Your lack of spelling and grammar skills? Hahahaha. Right. Trust me, he don't like retards who clearly didn't pass kindergarten. Just saying!
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Your a bitch I do not c why he marryd you. he must have been fuckd up.
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2013
no he marryd you bc he didnt meat me yet. Yeah.
Trula

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my God! I just cannot take your ignorance! I just can't! You have you a nice pathetic night. I'm done here. Hahahahah. Wow. Just wow!
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2013
sry I was just tryin to make friends wit him I was not tryin to fite wit u i only get along with guys cuz chicks dont like me. Im sory if I made u mad I jus thought it would be cool to hang out wit him he seems like a cool guy. but seems like that aint gunna happen cuz u think hed mess wit me
Trula

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2013
No sweetie, I don't think he'd mess with you. I know he wouldn't. He's faithful. Obviously those are your intentions, but you can dream on! I wonder why chicks don't like you? Seems to me you're trying to be a home wrecker, but MY home can't be wrecked by a trifling, thirsty trick like you. I'm sure there's plenty of other guys in Owensboro that you can go at, but my guy, is mine.
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2013
we will see I dont want anybody
BootyMaster270

Greenfield, IN

#15 Jul 15, 2013
I know him from the past. His is a very good guy. Dont be messin with his girl bc i hear she's tough
peanutonyoh

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
all i hear bout him is he an cheater an liar so I figer he would be up for a good time. I will let him be the juge of that. he need
lol

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 15, 2013
BootyMaster270 wrote:
I know him from the past. His is a very good guy. Dont be messin with his girl bc i hear she's tough
She is crazy!!
Trula

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2013
He needs what? He's got all he needs right here.:) so you can go on with yourself. He's not going to be the judge of anything, he isn't worried about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Baize 3 min Hahaha 1
having to take a sh*t right out of the tub 9 min pooped 1
Freddie Greer and Heather 19 min urretarded 4
I don't love them anymore 1 hr Deep pains 5
Julius maddox 3 hr Why 2
Ashamed of my family 3 hr Lol 10
Can u look up Daviess co divorce records online? 3 hr Hmmm 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance