best/worst lawyer for personal injury...

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 27, 2012
rhoades and rhodes are good.. gerling law is awesome

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 25, 2012
"In my true notion now a days lots
of work in this field and they will
asssits you.but remember lots of
blokes running fake business's in
this field so be carefull."

Level 1

Jaipur, India

#23 Oct 7, 2012
Well you should look over the Internet and also nearby your location and ask your known ones who have already hired any lawyer for any purpose. They will suggest you with good references.

Level 1

Jaipur, India

#24 Nov 18, 2012
this is good post on the accident lawyers.

[url=http://hastingsandhasting s.com/injury-cases/]phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer[/url]
Been there

Tucker, GA

#26 Nov 19, 2012
Ben Byers with Kelly fowler law offices. Git my settlement quick
Satisfied

Owensboro, KY

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Evan Taylor pretty much only takes serious personal injury cases rather than simple whiplash fender benders, but when he takes a smaller case he treats it like its one of his biggest.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Car accidents are most likely to happen in the USA. So people prefer to contact an Injury lawyer, who can file their case and help them to get the maximum compensation.
the best

Tucker, GA

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Charlie Moore. He helped a good family friend and they referred me to him when I had an accident. Top notch well respected lawyer.
honestly

Owensboro, KY

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Gerling law in eville

“Personal Injury lawyer”

Level 1

Since: May 13

Tampa

#32 Jun 10, 2013
Johnsonpeter wrote:
Car accidents are most likely to happen in the USA. So people prefer to contact an Injury lawyer, who can file their case and help them to get the maximum compensation.
Yes you said right. And once for this I have established contact with Jw law office their website is- http://jwlawoffice.com/
Ash

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jun 10, 2013
Wesley Lile is a good one. His main office is out of Bowling Green but he has an office here too
Jack

Owensboro, KY

#34 Jun 10, 2013
Woods & Woods were crap. They didn't want to fight for anything.

“Personal Injury lawyer”

Level 1

Tampa

#35 Jul 10, 2013
Brain injuries are a leading source of death and impairment all over the world. They are frequently the consequence of a serious injury that is not the fault of the casualty. You might, for example, endure a brain injury because of another person's poor driving.
In case it occurs to you, however, there is lots you can certainly do in order to ensure you're compensated for the neglect. A personal injury lawyer Anchorage is able to assist you to to get what you deserve, make certain that the negligent party does not hurt others and assist you to return to a normal lifestyle.
http://www.jwlawoffice.com
lawyer

United States

#36 Jul 11, 2013
Charlie Moore has had more success in his career than any lawyer in Owensboro. Most respected in Kentucky.

“Personal Injury lawyer”

Level 1

Tampa

#37 Aug 7, 2013
Oh! That's really great to know. I was just ware about a personal injury lawyer and so told about it to you guys it is http://www.jwlawoffice.com

“Personal Injury lawyer”

Level 1

Tampa

#38 Aug 7, 2013
Please ignore typo errors as I am a bit week in typing.
RUN

Owensboro, KY

#39 Aug 7, 2013
Pamela Waughan wrote:
Please ignore typo errors as I am a bit week in typing.
It's WEAK not week. I would be scared to have you/this office as an attorney. You act brain damaged!
Steve

Toronto, Canada

#40 Mar 3, 2014
My father was in a horrible accident in Ontario and a whiteout was to blame so no charges were laid however my father was seriously injured when his car collided with a fire truck head on then he got hit by a suv after his car came to rest after the fire truck.. He has suffered 2 broken legs an impact fracture to his ankle shattered knee and hip broke his ribs on both sides. I know insurance companies have to find blame however just wondering how this could turn out either way?? Any opinion would be greatly helpful.
Yewell

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Mar 3, 2014
David Yewell is smart and awesome. He's downtown by the River. Yewelllaw.com
News

Owensboro, KY

#43 Mar 3, 2014
Friend used Tom Springer from Madisonville. He recovered maximum amount of insurance available in short period of time. He's been awesome to work with and has helped w/ other matters that were not necessarily financially related to settlement for no additional fee where others lawyers would have charged. Would recommend without any reservation or hesitation. Free consultation...nothing to lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You aren't scared of reaction 1 min dream crusher 14
I don't love you like you think. 2 min serial killer 10
William Allen (Sep '15) 15 min gobacho86 4
Motel 6 17 min Jerry 20
You know who you are 37 min secret 15
confession 1 hr Butch 6
Shell Gas Station on Frederica 1 hr Curious 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance