Obama could have been Trayvon

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hohumm

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Can someone please explain how much Obama and Trayvon have in common other than the fact they are male? It can't be because of how they were raised or their race.
Zimmerman also could have been Trayvon. Even I could have been Trayvon.
Or
Zimmerman could have been Obama. I could have been Obama. Trayvon could have been Obama.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2013
hohumm wrote:
Can someone please explain how much Obama and Trayvon have in common other than the fact they are male? It can't be because of how they were raised or their race.
Or
Zimmerman could have been Obama. I could have been Obama. Trayvon could have been Obama.
Obama must have a shady past we don't know about. Too bad for all of us that he wasn't Trayvon.
Doh

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Doh!!^^
humhoo

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 20, 2013
hohumm wrote:
Or
Zimmerman was found not guilty. Why are you still so angry? Take a break from your right wing echo chamber and enjoy your Saturday!
Free America

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 20, 2013
obama could have also been one of the black teens in Georgia that shot and killed a 13 month old baby. Funny how obama doesn't bring any attention to that case that just happened in March. Or he could have been one of the five black guys in Tennessee that beat two whites guys to death. Coincidently the two white guys had a "Free Zimmerman" bumper sticker on their truck. But the crime was not considered race related. Funny how everything done to a black is always race related but nothing done to a white is ever race related.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you are desperate

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 20, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama must have a shady past we don't know about. Too bad for all of us that he wasn't Trayvon.
It seems your lack of not being able to get laid on topix after trying so hard has made you so bitter. How sad.

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
you are desperate wrote:
<quoted text>It seems your lack of not being able to get laid on topix after trying so hard has made you so bitter. How sad.
Thanks for keeping up with me. It makes me smile. Oh, I'm not bitter. I just have an opinion.
Chris Rybicki

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 20, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported you to the secret service website for that one. NSA all the way!
you are desperate

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 20, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for keeping up with me. It makes me smile. Oh, I'm not bitter. I just have an opinion.
Nobody is keeping up with you. I only notice you because it's almost impossible to open up a topix thread you haven't been on with you constant whining.

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Rybicki wrote:
<quoted text>I just reported you to the secret service website for that one. NSA all the way!
Haha.
dude

Princeton, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2013
The stupidity of this city. People make mistakes, but most of us are not gunned down. Zimmerman was told to stay in his car by the police. He disobeyed orders and instigated a fight with a 50 lb lighter unarmed boy. Some of you would crucify Christ if he had dark skin and by the way his skin wasn't pale white because of his middle eastern ancestry. It sad how adult can show no compassion for the life that has been lost. Based on the evidence there would not have been a murder if Zimmerman had stayed in his car.
dude

Princeton, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Obama must have a shady past we don't know about. Too bad for all of us that he wasn't Trayvon.
No wonder you have to whine on topix about not having a woman.
hohumm

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
humhoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was found not guilty. Why are you still so angry? Take a break from your right wing echo chamber and enjoy your Saturday!
I stand divided on whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. That was up to the courts. Sometimes innocent are convicted while the guilty can walk free. Again, that is up to the courts.
I'm not angry. I am, however, very disappointed with the president (whom I may or may not have voted for.) He used his authority and partial race to make biased comments. A privileged child, raised by a single mom, here's Obama at 17:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/...
How much Trayvon do you see in him?
Have a wonderful Saturday, I'm sure mine is going as great as yours!:D

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2013
dude wrote:
The stupidity of this city. People make mistakes, but most of us are not gunned down. Zimmerman was told to stay in his car by the police. He disobeyed orders and instigated a fight with a 50 lb lighter unarmed boy. Some of you would crucify Christ if he had dark skin and by the way his skin wasn't pale white because of his middle eastern ancestry. It sad how adult can show no compassion for the life that has been lost. Based on the evidence there would not have been a murder if Zimmerman had stayed in his car.
Or if Trayvon had kept on moving away. White people didn't go ape shit and riot or "protest" when the black boy shot the white baby in the face. Take thought into the actions committed, not the colors of who done it. Whether there is a stand you ground law or not, if someone attacks me to kill me, they will be shot.
dude

Princeton, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Or if Trayvon had kept on moving away. White people didn't go ape shit and riot or "protest" when the black boy shot the white baby in the face. Take thought into the actions committed, not the colors of who done it. Whether there is a stand you ground law or not, if someone attacks me to kill me, they will be shot.
Duh. The black went to prison.
Doh

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>Duh. The black went to prison.
Duh. The baby didn't chase him down and beat him. Dumba$$
Dad

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2013
dude wrote:
He went back to his car numb nuts. Tell me what was unfair about the trial. Zimmerman is not white this is not a race thing and that was proven several times in court. Trayvon would be alive if he didn't start a fight and the proceed to bash in a man's head. Self defense, how stupid are you?
huhlarryus

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Free America wrote:
obama could have also been one of the black teens in Georgia that shot and killed a 13 month old baby. Funny how obama doesn't bring any attention to that case that just happened in March. Or he could have been one of the five black guys in Tennessee that beat two whites guys to death. Coincidently the two white guys had a "Free Zimmerman" bumper sticker on their truck. But the crime was not considered race related. Funny how everything done to a black is always race related but nothing done to a white is ever race related.
It's because white people don't pull the race card on every thing like the colors do.
myself

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2013
Seriously? Be adult and move on. The jury has spoken. Grow up! I was unbiased and never heard of anything about this. I did follow it and I NEVER once thought they proved the other guy didn't act in self defense, they just wanted to try and prove he was racist. If I was on the jury I would have voted the same. Not any proof it wasn't self defense. If my son was in the same situation then I would want him to defend himself the same way.

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 21, 2013
myself wrote:
Seriously? Be adult and move on. The jury has spoken. Grow up! I was unbiased and never heard of anything about this. I did follow it and I NEVER once thought they proved the other guy didn't act in self defense, they just wanted to try and prove he was racist. If I was on the jury I would have voted the same. Not any proof it wasn't self defense. If my son was in the same situation then I would want him to defend himself the same way.
Well said friend. Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
logan settle (Jul '13) 5 min cazyeyes 19
Melissa Atkinson beats up Ryan johnston 25 min Ryan mfn Hunt 17
Jeremy creed tolson 26 min Duh 9
Reggie's one stop meth shop 29 min get a life 12
Amanda Howard 31 min Smell 6
The Mary Owen Murder (Jan '13) 45 min lil bunny 184
Brooke Love snitch or nah 47 min hawni 23

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance