sexual fantasies
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
me

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Mine is to meet up with someone, screw, then leave. Never even learn their name! Probably in a kind of public place.
crazy

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2012
me wrote:
Mine is to meet up with someone, screw, then leave. Never even learn their name! Probably in a kind of public place.
Are you m or f?
o yea

Calhoun, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2012
2 hot girls wantin to rape me and sex me up n get as nasty as they can

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 17, 2012
me wrote:
Mine is to meet up with someone, screw, then leave. Never even learn their name!
had that almost happen to me last year except slept at her place and left the next morning..........never did learn her last name though......oh well, at least I had some fun
interested

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 17, 2012
to be with another woman. I mean a mature woman, one that doesn't kiss and tell. Alos one that knows what she is doing, and can lead around the bedroom, a bit aggressive I suppose. The first time should be special, so need experienced one.
Friends with benefits

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2012
To find a clean lovely woman; who is nice, sweet, and sexy!!! One that hopefully has bigger feet that are kinda plump with a high arch would be very nice!! One that doesn't mind having her feet massaged and worshipped....and our relationship would have to be casual because of real life responsibilities!!! This would be very nice for me....::::
Hahahaha

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2012
itchy dood wrote:
nock boots wit a skuzzy hoe n steel hur food stampes
You whiter than hell boi!!!! Calm Yo hatten a(e down!!! Lol..."Honkey ass""""
stamps for sell
#11 Oct 17, 2012
itchy dood wrote:
nock boots wit a skuzzy hoe n steel hur food stampes
Been there, done that.. Just complainin

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 18, 2012
JC knows
nuka b gone
#14 Oct 18, 2012
purrtypinkpudditatt wrote:
JC knows
Lmfao, swans r my friends
yep

Owensboro, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>had that almost happen to me last year except slept at her place and left the next morning..........never did learn her last name though......oh well, at least I had some fun
...until she turned up pregnant.
oleg

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Sex I'm the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, saying a prayer before and after.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 19, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
...until she turned up pregnant.
I wore protection
Voyeur

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2012
I love to watch my husband screw other women while I masturbate. Seeing him get off other women gets me off. If it's hot enough, I lick them or let them lick me while he pounds them from behind.
ashley

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2012
I have the whole rape fantasy thing going on
ashley

United States

#22 Oct 25, 2012
And interested I might be what your looking for I'm 22 but prefer women to men so I have experience and it will be only the 2 of us who know
cmsltneedu

Owensboro, KY

#23 Oct 25, 2012
Two guys at once. And three. A gangbang'd be fun, get covered in cum-as long as it's not in my eyes or my hair...

Since it's fantasy, I'd love to get all filled up and creamy then get it sucked out by a redhead with big, bouncy tits. Or have her already licking me while I'm getting pounded, and just have her lick it off me instead of slurping it out.
And the hands. God, hands EVERYWHERE!
ashley

United States

#24 Oct 25, 2012
I'm not a red head but I have DDs and a 34 waist no lie
cmsltneedu

Owensboro, KY

#25 Oct 25, 2012
ashley wrote:
I'm not a red head but I have DDs and a 34 waist no lie
Sound hot as hell, just so young! I'm twice your age -1. The things my husband and I could do to you... a few cup sizes bigger (H) but your's would still be lovely to squeeze around his dick.
Whoknew

United States

#26 Oct 26, 2012
Honestly, to meet someone at a grocery store or maybe the bank, a random encounter: you know the type where you see someone attractive and you know theyre feeling it too..but instead of acting upon it you just turn away and go about your daily routine. Well I'd have to say that mine would be to have wild animal sex with a total stranger, no phone calls no names exchanged, just a mutual feeling of pleasure and the memory of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
byoung lee 28 min byoung 5
Valentine/Jose carrillo the roofer??? 43 min tim 6
OCTC refunds 43 min Where my money 11
I need help identifying a tattoo!! 2 hr Elvis 16
Tried state lab raided by fbi 2 hr crazy 17
Ashley philpott 3 hr You know 13
Andria Sparks/ Annalise Amernyl (Aug '15) 3 hr Bih 48

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance