Tell your best jokes here!
mac

Newburgh, IN

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Know how to make your wife scream while you're having sex?

Call her up and tell her.
Weezie

Owensboro, KY

#23 Feb 11, 2013
What do you call a blone with a dollar on her head?

All you can eat for under a dollar
Weezie

Owensboro, KY

#24 Feb 11, 2013
*blonde
Nick

Owensboro, KY

#25 Feb 11, 2013
teehee wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was smoking weed and snorting cocaine with Barack.
Typical neocon ignorance. Obama was in grade school while Romney was draft dodging in France.
mac

Newburgh, IN

#26 Feb 11, 2013
A man was having premature ejaculation problems so he went to the doctor. The doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol and ran home to his wife. That night the two were having sex and found themselves in the 69 position. The man felt the urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol. The next day he went back to the doctor who asked how it went. The man answered, "Not well. When I fired the pistol, my wife pooped on my face, bit three inches off my penis, and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air."
SILLY

United States

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Women are like Hurricanes: When they come, they are wild and wet. When they leave, they take you house and car!
sam

Newburgh, IN

#28 Feb 12, 2013
two guys and of course a female have been marooned on an island for a few months ,

so after about a week she became ashamed of what she was doing that she killed herself.

so a week later the guys were a shame so they buried her

so a week later they became ashame they dug her up

“Just lil ole me :)”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 13, 2013
mac wrote:
My buddy, visiting New York City, said there are signs in the subways warning that if you stand too close to the edge you might get sucked off.
Three hours he stood there, he said, like an idiot.
lol good one!
2 B Determined

Owensboro, KY

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Valerie Henry Cox Carlisle and so on and so forth. Now there's a joke!!
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#31 Feb 13, 2013
2 B Determined wrote:
Valerie Henry Cox Carlisle and so on and so forth. Now there's a joke!!
No, no... Marti James is!
Just saying

United States

#32 Feb 13, 2013
Hey , lolz. You got your own thread now...... Just what you wanted for valentines day!
Shame

Tucker, GA

#33 Feb 13, 2013
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no... Marti James is!
She must be doin something right. She got your man. Jokes on you. Lol
Shame

Tucker, GA

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Hey , lolz. You got your own thread now...... Just what you wanted for valentines day!
Roses are red. Violets are blue.
Sexxybish has a life. Lolz needs to get one too
Nothankz

Owensboro, KY

#35 Feb 14, 2013
A farmers wife was sitting at the kitchen table when her husband the farmer walks in with a sheep in his arms.. The farmer says "see? Here's the pig i been telling you that I have been fucking " the wife then replys " that's a sheep not a pig silly. The farmer then says " shut up bitch i wasn't even talking to you!!! "

I have always loved this one. Hahaha
baptist

Newburgh, IN

#36 Feb 19, 2013
A Catholic nun asked her class of teenagers what they wanted to be when they grew up.

One teenage girl stood up and said, "I want to be a prostitute!"

The nun, totally shocked, said, "What did you say?"

The Catholic girl said, "I want to be a prostitute when I grow up!"

The nun said, "Oh thank heavens! I thought you said 'protestant'."
john

Newburgh, IN

#37 Feb 19, 2013
manylaffs wrote:
I hear that laughing makes you lose weight & definetly cheers tha spirit.. laughing is music to the soul! Good-Bad & Nasty..let Me hear it!
Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

The Priest said, "Sister, this is a silent monastery. You are welcome here as long as you like, but you may not speak until directed to do so. "

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priest said to her, "Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years. You may speak two words."

Sister Mary Katherine said,“Hard bed."

"I'm sorry to hear that," the Priest said, "We get you a better bed."

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was summoned by the Priest. "You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine."

"Cold food," said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future. On her 15th anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine in to his office. "You may say two words today."

"I quit," said Sister Mary Katherine.

"It's probably best," said the Priest, "You've done nothing but bitch since you got here."
fulloflaughs
#38 Feb 19, 2013
mac wrote:
A man was having premature ejaculation problems so he went to the doctor. The doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol and ran home to his wife. That night the two were having sex and found themselves in the 69 position. The man felt the urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol. The next day he went back to the doctor who asked how it went. The man answered, "Not well. When I fired the pistol, my wife pooped on my face, bit three inches off my penis, and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air."
hey Mac..ooo wow that waz by far the funniest laugh evr for Me! Thx! Muah!
Haha

United States

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Best joke in Owensboro:

OPD
ooooooomy
#40 Feb 19, 2013
Haha wrote:
Best joke in Owensboro:
OPD
o.p.d huh..."on-going pms daily" lol
jay

Newburgh, IN

#41 Feb 20, 2013
An American businessman is on a business trip in Japan and hires a hooker.

The whole night, this Japanese hooker keeps screaming: "Hoshimota! Hoshimota!" He can't quite remember what the word means, but he's sure he's pleased the hooker to best of his ability.

The next morning, he goes to play a game of golf with his Japanese business partner when he makes a hole-in-one. Everyone is congratulating him in Japanese and he can't think anything to say but "HOSHIMOTA!"

Concerned, his partner turns to him "What do you mean it's in the wrong hole?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby mamas part 2 7 min What 4
Funny and fast MMA fight 8 min Edge fitness 6
snitches name them 9 min What 19
He is using you 10 min Pick me 3
For rent 15 min paperboy 2
Mexicans need to go back no more wall jumping 36 min Jason 17
Jordan wethington 38 min Coworker 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance