anyone tried the new red ace?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
debating

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Trying to make my mind up if I want to try it.
Xtreme

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2013
It's not the new ace in the red pill. The new ace is tan. The red pill is called xtreme 5000. It's by the same people who make ace but isn't ace. It works different. It increases thyroid function. A lot of people really like it. But most only take 1/2
Interested

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Anyone here selling Extreme 5000 or know someone who is?
debating

Paducah, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2013
Interested wrote:
Anyone here selling Extreme 5000 or know someone who is?
Bedazzled by new china has them
debating

Paducah, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Xtreme wrote:
It's not the new ace in the red pill. The new ace is tan. The red pill is called xtreme 5000. It's by the same people who make ace but isn't ace. It works different. It increases thyroid function. A lot of people really like it. But most only take 1/2
Thanks
Interested

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 28, 2013
debating wrote:
<quoted text>
Bedazzled by new china has them
Thank you!
datgirl

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Its called xtreme 5000.I bought 4 sample packs and really like it.gives you crazy energy..its alot better than regular ACE.which did not do anything at all for me.i know a few people who work for SABA/ACE that sell it.
Hard work

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 28, 2013
I know a better way to lose weight.........diet and exercise. There are no magic pills
anna

Eureka Springs, AR

#9 Jan 11, 2014
Hate it. It made me so sick and jittery. I ended up having a panic attack.
Stephanie

Euless, TX

#11 Jan 12, 2014
I think the red extreme pill is jacking with my thyroid---makes my heart race and I break out in a sweat at rest. May be for some folks but not for me. I really liked the original Ace and am disappointed they discontinued it.
Yes

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2014
The xtreme 5000 works by upping ur thyroid function. It can cause increased heart rate and being hot
amanda

Buford, GA

#13 Jan 13, 2014
I was wondering how they only take halfits a capsule ???
If u were to try to only take half it would go every where when u break it up i took a whole one today and its my first day .I
Xtreme wrote:
Jen

Sylacauga, AL

#14 Jan 13, 2014
anna wrote:
I took my first pill this morning and I am so sick right now and really don't know what to do about it .. I'm very nauseous.. shaking .. having cold sweats and chills! Wish I knew how to get it out of my system... I will never again take another one
Half

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2014
When u take 1/2, pull the capsule apart very carefully (yes some powder will fall out). Try to even the amt in each side as much as possible. Use a little piece of bread or cheese in the end to seal in the powder

To the one hating it- did u eat with it? Continue drinking lots of water to get it out
Vickie brimm

Shawnee, OK

#16 Jan 13, 2014
I sell the 80s and I also sell the extreme 5000 Nana brimm at gmail
Anonymous

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2014
I have been taking ace for over a year. I purchase it at a tanning salon. Bought some last monday, went in today they said no more. However they had extreme 5000. I took 1 this monday & thrown up ever since. I felt like my heart was going to literally jump out of my chest!! I was hot/cold/hot/cold. Severe headache now. Pull this off the shelves before it hurts someone!!!!!
jessica

Westerville, OH

#18 Jan 14, 2014
anna wrote:
I had the same reaction it was horrible. I was lighted headed, dizzy, was sweating terribly, then freezing and head an upset stomach and racing heart. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER! I was on the old ace and loved it. Im afraid now to try the new ace :/
jessica

Westerville, OH

#19 Jan 14, 2014
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
I took my first pill this morning and I am so sick right now and really don't know what to do about it .. I'm very nauseous.. shaking .. having cold sweats and chills! Wish I knew how to get it out of my system... I will never again take another one
I took mine this morning at 7am im just now feeling better almost 12 hours later.
CO Army Wife

Olathe, KS

#22 Jan 16, 2014
I just tried it and its making me extremely sick. I have used ACE and other products made by that company and never had an issue. This is horrible. I use to drink a lot of caffeine and even that didn't make me feel this bad. I want to lose weight, but not like not being able to keep anything down.
CO Army Wife

Olathe, KS

#23 Jan 16, 2014
I will try the half cause the whole is making me jittery and very sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Cline 42 min David 11
Kathie Shah 51 min Plasma beer 3
Chris Lee 1 hr Catwoman 4
Katelyn James 1 hr Truth 11
tonys ex monica and biever (Jun '14) 2 hr Your Daddy 15
I hate my girlfriend (Nov '13) 2 hr OPisATroLL 32
Work at fetta? 3 hr Tam tam 10

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

More from around the web

Owensboro People Search