Memphis aka (Wayne Manuel)
Haters

United States

#44 Aug 9, 2012
Why don't all you nosy ass people mind you're own business.
love balls

United States

#45 Aug 14, 2012
His girlfriend or who ever shes trying to be is jennifer, but he has a wife and is still living and everything with her and him and jennifer are having a kid, shes a bee-och anyways :)
Hmmm

United States

#46 Aug 15, 2012
Do you even know them or is just rumors you've heard? Or maybe you're jealous. Why else would you put someone's personal business on here.
Liar

Portage, MI

#47 Aug 16, 2012
Memphis lies about his wife and has for years. He is a booty hound and won't ever change. His wife needs to wake up and if he is having a baby with this Jennifer girl she's screwed.
Say
#48 Aug 16, 2012
Is this Jennifer girl really pregnant with his baby? I heard he just had a new baby not too long ago so are you sure it's not his wife your talking about being pregnant?
Awful

Portage, MI

#49 Aug 17, 2012
He had a baby with his wife a few months ago but now Jennifer is pregnant.
Idk

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Aug 24, 2012
Is this true about Memphis getting jennifer pregnant. Where does Jennifer live?
lol

United States

#51 Aug 24, 2012
Jennifer isn't pregnant by Memphis
A friend

United States

#52 Aug 24, 2012
yes she is. Let me guess Memphis the liar said it isn't his kid. Well it is. She was seeing him for several months and got pregnant. She isn't a hoe who sleeps with everyone. Anyone who doubts it just wait for the DNA test.
lol wrote:
Jennifer isn't pregnant by Memphis
jenn

United States

#53 Aug 25, 2012
Her titties be sagging, someone needs to show her where a bra is
love balls

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Aug 25, 2012
Jennifer is nasty, fat, and ugly i wouldnt know what guy would want to be with that person but i guess memphis does i feel sorry for his wife and kids
Idk

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Aug 25, 2012
I don't know who this Jennifer girl is but it's so sad for his wife and kids but guranteed tha his wife will keep him. I believe that she needs to wise up and know this isn't probably the only one. When is Jennifer's baby due?
yeah right

United States

#56 Aug 25, 2012
Who's the current girl he's talking to cuz u know there is one
love balls

United States

#57 Aug 25, 2012
Idk lol and the jennifer girl is the one at the bar with him all the time and shes really hairy looking sometimes i just wonder if shes a sheman, and she works at taco bell i think but im not for sure which one and you cant miss her shes fat and tall bahaha!
brittanee

United States

#59 Aug 26, 2012
Haha he has no standards
god

United States

#60 Aug 28, 2012
You are all wrong there are so many rumors goin around you can't tell truth from lie of you people see him as much as ya say why don't you say or ask him stop being a shit starter and get right to the point
tonya

United States

#61 Aug 28, 2012
He's fine az hell. To bad he ain't into pretti girls jus trollz
Friends with both

United States

#62 Aug 30, 2012
I hate what this has done to Jennifer. She really loved him and all she's left with is lies and bullsh*t. Memphis just talks crap about her and hits on all these other women without even caring about his wife or kids. He deserves whatever he gets cause karma will get him.
Zzzz

Bowling Green, KY

#63 Aug 31, 2012
So is Jennifer not pregnant....
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#64 Aug 31, 2012
sarah wrote:
I love memphis! Who cares who hes been with etc etc noone cares hes a good person. lets talk about this crazy weather instead!:) its probably more interesting than people talking shit just saying.
what is Sarah's last name???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child support payed but taking forever to post ... 19 min True 1
Christopher Hill trash 51 min heaintnun 54
Crystal Cooper 2 hr Bet not 2
Christina Roberts Knott 3 hr Ridiculous 27
roy tyler (Nov '13) 4 hr Tim 11
Ms. Johnson at Apollo 4 hr Game 7
trashy dopeheads 4 hr Billy 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance