Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2028 Jan 11, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Castle on a Cloud, I'm Olive, nice to meet you.
Greetings, Olive.:)

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Duluth, GA

#2029 Jan 11, 2013
Lol unicorns farting glitter. Wtf! Lmao

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2030 Jan 11, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Castle I can live by those rules.
Cool...

Wild Blue Yonder

#2031 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take this as advice to not go to Menards today. Wow . Wonder what happened ? If you find out let me know.
As you have noticed this thread is plenty busy today also
You two have me curious. Drugs or kidnapped child?? I'm dying to know, too!

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#2032 Jan 11, 2013
Killer Bugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Olive.
Hello Killer Bugs.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2033 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I was attacked with needles yesterday at my 2nd physical. Not sure why my chest hurts when I breathe...nobody stuck a needle anywhere near there.
Unbearable Lightness of Being? I've heard that's one of the symptoms.
WIT

United States

#2034 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Welcome to Ganny, Pepper, Ill-Bill, Yellowback, & Pappa.
You are welcome in this fine kingdom as long as you understand & respect the dynamic that was established prior to your entrance. We accidentally sort of banded together about a month ago & have become what I consider to be pretty close friends, even though not all of us have met each other yet. Most in this kingdom have been members of the 'outside' forum for quite awhile & were either friends for real or had gotten to know each other through the forum. A couple (big & WIT, for example) were newcomers who found they could hit it off with the rest of us. Tree Rat was the only one with any troll tendencies but he's finally crossed over to the blue side (you have no idea how ecstatic that made me) with us for whatever reason & none of us even consider him a troll at all, even though he's told of us his former professional trolling days.:)
We simply ask that you keep a good-natured disposition and leave the 'we're mighty trolls here to bring life to your lame thread' attitude at the gate. We discuss our lives, our families, etc. and get along pretty well...if there is any resistance to newcomers, I believe it stems from a desire that we stay a close-knit group where trust is valued and everyone understands what true friendship - even on the internet - is really all about.
Well stated dear Queen. You have worded this most carefully and with your usual insightful wisdom. The Royal Court find the castle grounds to be a most restful place to reside. It is truly my wish for it to remain so.

Wild Blue Yonder

#2035 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it too, but I don't often comment on peoples artistic endeavors.
Or you're too 'jelly' of his impressive way with words to bring yourself to praise him for them...

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2036 Jan 11, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*smile*
Hello.
Wow talk about perfect timing.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2037 Jan 11, 2013
Killer Bugs wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. A sock is an account a poster uses that is not their main account.

Troll 101
ohhhhhhhhhh I didn't know this. Forgive me for being a moron

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2038 Jan 11, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
Lol unicorns farting glitter. Wtf! Lmao
:D come on, you've never heard that before? You will if your around me any time at all ;)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2039 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you're too 'jelly' of his impressive way with words to bring yourself to praise him for them...
LOL Thanks mom. I'll try to be more liberal with my praise. I certainly have no problem doling out the sarcasm.

Actually my 'first' reply was bad so I erased it.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2040 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Welcome to Ganny, Pepper, Ill-Bill, Yellowback, & Pappa.
You are welcome in this fine kingdom as long as you understand & respect the dynamic that was established prior to your entrance. We accidentally sort of banded together about a month ago & have become what I consider to be pretty close friends, even though not all of us have met each other yet. Most in this kingdom have been members of the 'outside' forum for quite awhile & were either friends for real or had gotten to know each other through the forum. A couple (big & WIT, for example) were newcomers who found they could hit it off with the rest of us. Tree Rat was the only one with any troll tendencies but he's finally crossed over to the blue side (you have no idea how ecstatic that made me) with us for whatever reason & none of us even consider him a troll at all, even though he's told of us his former professional trolling days.:)
We simply ask that you keep a good-natured disposition and leave the 'we're mighty trolls here to bring life to your lame thread' attitude at the gate. We discuss our lives, our families, etc. and get along pretty well...if there is any resistance to newcomers, I believe it stems from a desire that we stay a close-knit group where trust is valued and everyone understands what true friendship - even on the internet - is really all about.
I'm not understanding why you think all Trolls are bad. Maybe my version is different than yours.
However I treat everyone the same way they treat me.
Nice to meet you just the same.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2042 Jan 11, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're already off the space shuttle crew so I just don't know what to do with you know.

Wild Blue Yonder

#2043 Jan 11, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You're not a moron. I'm not sure they quite understand that we're just regular people & forum trolling, along with all its slang terminology, is completely foreign to us.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2044 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow talk about perfect timing.
It was supposed to be the 'drawbridge down' quote. Ooops.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2045 Jan 11, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*smile*
Hello.
Hello

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2046 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Well you're already off the space shuttle crew so I just don't know what to do with you know.
*sigh*

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2047 Jan 11, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not understanding why you think all Trolls are bad. Maybe my version is different than yours.
However I treat everyone the same way they treat me.
Nice to meet you just the same.
No we don't. We've had funny and troubling trolls but we've had a few evil, ugly trolls who spewed vile, hurtful things. I don't like that so much.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#2048 Jan 11, 2013
I think we need to put the drawbridge back up and not be so concealed with our carry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Looking for Jenny Ewing! (Jan '09) 1 hr Old friend 14
Fan Club 2 hr Brittiany Matthews 16
Michelle Santos 2 hr ... 9
Black guy older blue crown vic 2 hr him 13
jared clark (May '14) 3 hr Bitch 3
All the pill heads turning to heroin 3 hr fuker67 2
Eric Booker called in 3 hr interested 5
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match