The Queens' Kingdom

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1815 Jan 11, 2013
I never had a drink of alcohol until I was 26, divorced, had 4 tattoos and 2 kids.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1816 Jan 11, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> Im just not buying into that.
Just don't be expecting much. I would hate for you to be disappointed. ;)

Wild Blue Yonder

#1817 Jan 11, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
I never had a drink of alcohol until I was 26, divorced, had 4 tattoos and 2 kids.
That 'let's experiment until we find a drink you actually like' night was probably after the birth of my first kiddo...so I really didn't drink until I was 22...maybe 23. I can't remember. Growing up, I did not hang with the drinking, partying crowd. I was little Miss Youth Group...either in high schoool hanging out with kids from my church or being a youth group sponsor - so being the typical wild partying 19 or 20 year old was never my thing. I think I've had alcohol on 2 of the 7 cruises I've been on and maybe 1 time when I was out at a bar...that was the night I had the tequila shots. I was pulling over on the side of the road so my ex could puke that night...long after my alcohol had worn off. Never cared to experience that for myself. Other than that, I've only drank in the privacy of my own home...and not very often at all. My ex usually had ulterior motives for breaking out the alcohol.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1818 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that does NOT sound as cool. How is it by comparison? A passing imitation?
I'm too poor to be that picky. lol. But, really...it's not that bad, honestly. I may just stick with it, even when I am making those "big bucks" here shortly. lol.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1819 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
After last night, there's no more pretending I'm anything other than a fat, old frumpy hag of a queen.:)
You're so full of sht

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#1820 Jan 11, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> You're so full of sht
I knew it! I knew it! lol

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Tucker, GA

#1821 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
That 'let's experiment until we find a drink you actually like' night was probably after the birth of my first kiddo...so I really didn't drink until I was 22...maybe 23. I can't remember. Growing up, I did not hang with the drinking, partying crowd. I was little Miss Youth Group...either in high schoool hanging out with kids from my church or being a youth group sponsor - so being the typical wild partying 19 or 20 year old was never my thing. I think I've had alcohol on 2 of the 7 cruises I've been on and maybe 1 time when I was out at a bar...that was the night I had the tequila shots. I was pulling over on the side of the road so my ex could puke that night...long after my alcohol had worn off. Never cared to experience that for myself. Other than that, I've only drank in the privacy of my own home...and not very often at all. My ex usually had ulterior motives for breaking out the alcohol.
Lol when I was 22 or 23 I was the guy who they didn't even bother carding at bars cuz he's already drunk.

-tree rat-
Level 1

#1822 Jan 11, 2013
I start this day with awful chemical vitally. With an evil grinning mentality. Blusterous bellows of rage, from normally soft spoken sage. Snapping, gnashing teeth, with so much mischief beneath. Inside the dying man shakes his head, fearing the oncoming dread.

Tucker, GA

#1824 Jan 11, 2013
Good morning all.
WIT

United States

#1825 Jan 11, 2013
Good Morning! Looks like most everyone stayed around for much of the night. Lets see: tree rat---good choice, it does sound a lot better than Squirrelly. There's Cherokee running through some at my house. GS--ever steal light bulbs at Hoover Hill? Have friends there that were always missing light bulbs. Jk. Dear Queen: BigK Diet Citrus Drop sounds just as good to me as Diet Mtn Dew. But then I don't drink Mtn Dew at all (old people don't drink Mtn Dew lol )
WIT

United States

#1826 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take it easy with the soda Mom. You'll never get settled down now.
Caffeine really does a number on me! I can forget about sleeping if I drink it, so I try my best to avoid it. BLUeyedGUY can probably drink a lot of caffeine to help stay alert . Its an Old geezer trick! Btw you have a long way to go before you're an old geezer!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1827 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Caffeine really does a number on me! I can forget about sleeping if I drink it, so I try my best to avoid it. BLUeyedGUY can probably drink a lot of caffeine to help stay alert . Its an Old geezer trick! Btw you have a long way to go before you're an old geezer!
Caffeine is my drug.... Coffee for breakfast and Mt. Dew for the remainder of the day
WIT

United States

#1828 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't be expecting much. I would hate for you to be disappointed. ;)
Oh listen to you! You and Red are beautiful women! And I will say this also: the guys at our table were very good looking! We were the happiest, most congenial, best looking group around! Lol

Owensboro, KY

#1830 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
Good Morning! Looks like most everyone stayed around for much of the night. Lets see: tree rat---good choice, it does sound a lot better than Squirrelly. There's Cherokee running through some at my house. GS--ever steal light bulbs at Hoover Hill? Have friends there that were always missing light bulbs. Jk. Dear Queen: BigK Diet Citrus Drop sounds just as good to me as Diet Mtn Dew. But then I don't drink Mtn Dew at all (old people don't drink Mtn Dew lol )
I have never stole anything. Don't know that I have ever been to Hoover Hill. I know where it is though.

-tree rat-
Level 1

#1831 Jan 11, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
No hello's for me?
Hello and good morning.
WIT

United States

#1833 Jan 11, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never stole anything. Don't know that I have ever been to Hoover Hill. I know where it is though.
Aw, man, I Humbly beg your forgiveness on my sloppy posting. That should've gone under tree rats name because he was mentioning about the neighbor having a working light bulb etc. and I was joking with him. Sorry GS.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#1834 Jan 11, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
No hello's for me?
Sure, I'll throw it out there. Good morning Bill most illin. Good morning to the rest as well. My caffeine jones finally wore off at 0430 or so. I don't always have the luxury of the vampire lifestyle with most of the rest of the world open during normal daylight hours. I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day.

The light bulb thing is funny. You guys know they're really cheap right?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1835 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. Not kinda...REALLY, ROYALLY ROCKS!!

That better?? ;)
Why yes, yes it is!

Owensboro, KY

#1836 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, man, I Humbly beg your forgiveness on my sloppy posting. That should've gone under tree rats name because he was mentioning about the neighbor having a working light bulb etc. and I was joking with him. Sorry GS.
It's ok.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#1838 Jan 11, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You all seem like nice trolls. Is this your main hideout? Do you ever venture out of here?
Contrary to my account stating I'm new this is my 4th Ill Bill account. I have been around for a long time.

Thanks, I guess. If I've got to be a troll, I'd rather be a nice one. I guess this would be my 'main hideout'. These guys are real nice and pretty interesting.

Yes, I do manage to get outside. Life requires certain sacrifices.

Welcome in Ill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How cancel edge 15 min The Rock 7
Beth Boswell 20 min Oh snap 23
Owensboro Police Department 22 min Cop lover 46
Misty Millerfor District Judge! 23 min True 2
Stolen items 41 min Vroom 3
Tyler Clark and Katelyn Stevenson 54 min Bye 4
S.F.G Fields 2 hr Hmmm 7

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages