Six foot two my Queen.
That's a damn big tree rat. Lol.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1796 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a damn big tree rat. Lol.
Dang it. Diet Mtn Dew on my screen again.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#1797 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang it. Diet Mtn Dew on my screen again.
You need to take it easy with the soda Mom. You'll never get settled down now.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1798 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Dang it. Diet Mtn Dew on my screen again.
So, that's what you drink?

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#1799 Jan 10, 2013
Tree rat was just an impulse pick for a screen name. What my grandfather called squirrels. Seemed to suit me, liked how it fit. Plus, i get to say on"deez nutz" alot. As for the rest of my build, think middle aged John Wayne. Lol, although im 35. black hair, increasingly becoming salt and pepper. All this is in case none of you ever meet me, you now have an idea of what i look like.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1800 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that's what you drink?
Yep. Well, until I start making money, it's technically the knock-off cheapo version of it DMD that Ruler Foods sells for $2.39/12 pk. So I should've said "BigK Diet Citrus Drop"...but that just didn't sound as cool. lol.

Owensboro, KY

#1801 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Tree rat was just an impulse pick for a screen name. What my grandfather called squirrels. Seemed to suit me, liked how it fit. Plus, i get to say on"deez nutz" alot. As for the rest of my build, think middle aged John Wayne. Lol, although im 35. black hair, increasingly becoming salt and pepper. All this is in case none of you ever meet me, you now have an idea of what i look like.
You can always dye your hair at home. It isn't that hard.

Owensboro, KY

#1802 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Well, until I start making money, it's technically the knock-off cheapo version of it DMD that Ruler Foods sells for $2.39/12 pk. So I should've said "BigK Diet Citrus Drop"...but that just didn't sound as cool. lol.
Diet Mountain Dew is just about all I drink. It's even a lil better with a lil Captain Morgan in it.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1803 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
So you're not African American? Because you came up in conversation last night...and someone said something about you not being Caucasian, based on a comment you made somewhere. Not that anyone's ethnicity would matter to us, either way - just that you have been such a mystery to everyone & we were trying to get a mental image of what you look like.

After last night, there's no more pretending I'm anything other than a fat, old frumpy hag of a queen.:)

Wild Blue Yonder

#1804 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Diet Mountain Dew is just about all I drink. It's even a lil better with a lil Captain Morgan in it.
Ditto. Minus the Captain Morgan, which I've never tried.

-tree rat-
Level 1

#1805 Jan 10, 2013
No, im white. With a splash of Native American. My great great grandmother was full blooded Souix. Which is not enuff for me to get in own the gambling and get tribe shares. I checked. Lol

Owensboro, KY

#1806 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto. Minus the Captain Morgan, which I've never tried.
Do you not drink? I don't a lot. Just occasionally.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#1807 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Well, until I start making money, it's technically the knock-off cheapo version of it DMD that Ruler Foods sells for $2.39/12 pk. So I should've said "BigK Diet Citrus Drop"...but that just didn't sound as cool. lol.
Yes, that does NOT sound as cool. How is it by comparison? A passing imitation?

-tree rat-
Level 1

#1808 Jan 10, 2013
Its gettin late, typin is going to hell.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#1809 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no more pretending I'm anything other than a fat, old frumpy hag of a queen.:)
Yes, that cat is out of the bag. Now we all know that you are in fact.:-p

-tree rat-
Level 1

#1810 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always dye your hair at home. It isn't that hard.
The white does not bother me. I think it adds character. I just hope it does not do more than change colors, like fall out. I don't think i could pull off the things Yul Brenner look.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1811 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
No, im white. With a splash of Native American. My great great grandmother was full blooded Souix. Which is not enuff for me to get in own the gambling and get tribe shares. I checked. Lol
That's a pity. lol.

-tree rat-
Level 1

#1812 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that cat is out of the bag. Now we all know that you are in fact.:-p
Im just not buying into that.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1813 Jan 11, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not drink? I don't a lot. Just occasionally.
I don't drink often. Never when I'm home alone. Not because I'm all uptight about it...just because I don't know...it's more fun if I'm drinking with someone, I guess. My ex was a bartender once upon a time so, knowing I had basically had NOTHING to drink until he met me (when I was 21), he made a whole bunch of different drinks for me one night & I basically rejected every single one of them. I can choke down anything that doesn't taste like alcohol. Hard lemonades, Seagram's fruity wine coolers, Malibu Rum, Bacardi whatevers. Never touched a beer - ever. They smell so horrid, I can't bring myself to even try a sip. I have gotten down one or 2 shots of tequila in my life but not without gagging. And I've never had a hangover. I only get buzzed...on very little alcohol at all.

Owensboro, KY

#1814 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink often. Never when I'm home alone. Not because I'm all uptight about it...just because I don't know...it's more fun if I'm drinking with someone, I guess. My ex was a bartender once upon a time so, knowing I had basically had NOTHING to drink until he met me (when I was 21), he made a whole bunch of different drinks for me one night & I basically rejected every single one of them. I can choke down anything that doesn't taste like alcohol. Hard lemonades, Seagram's fruity wine coolers, Malibu Rum, Bacardi whatevers. Never touched a beer - ever. They smell so horrid, I can't bring myself to even try a sip. I have gotten down one or 2 shots of tequila in my life but not without gagging. And I've never had a hangover. I only get buzzed...on very little alcohol at all.
Sounds a lot like me. It doesn't take much to get me buzzed. I have to choke down shots. I have tried lots of beers but I just can't handle them. I would rather drink at home that way I don't have to worry about getting home. I have never even had one drink and then drove.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arabeth allgood 51 min tyrion 1
What Dentist in Owensboro takes Medicaid?? 55 min dragon fire 6
carpet vs. laminate (May '12) 56 min Confused 14
Chaturbate 1 hr Impressed 2
damion aka dmo grinage (Mar '13) 1 hr Jklo 3
man of God does't want to pay child support. l... 1 hr Frpreist 21
Something about Brandon's 1 hr quivering 16

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance