The Queens' Kingdom

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#1714 Jan 10, 2013
Lol, awesome. That was one of the words that the spell check on my phone just backed up and said, "This all you man, ain't touching it." Maybe some day i can take you through the springtime woods, to dig sassafras roots, and see the flowers. Who know what wonders the future may hold? On this small 30 acres, ive found over 100 diffrent kinds of wild flowers, even the super rare Indian Pipe.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1715 Jan 10, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm feeling the urge to go blow really big holes into inanimate objects.... Now if it just wasn't raining...
Well hell, I'd go with you!! Come get me!! Lol (I know it's rain'n, cold, and dark.) I didn't see this earlier.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1716 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>I like the love you two have. I have busted my ass my whole life to get everything I want. I have everything I want except love. I can't make that happen. I hope one day I can feel a love like you two share. It's beautiful.
It's not always easy!! Sometimes I'd like to knock him out with an iron skillet, tie him down, cut him up, and take him to a hog farm!!! Lol but, we have a pretty good relationship.

I love you J!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1717 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Speaking of tea, and i know i will spell this wrong, if you have not had it, u should try home made sassafras tea. Saserfras? sasserfras? Someone spell this for me please. Lol
I'm not really laughing at you but this comment was hilarious to me!!! ;-) made me literally laugh out loud!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1718 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a lowly groundskeeper, dearest rat. You are as special as the rest. I do hope you will grace us all with the honor of your presence at the next banquet. With or without tea.

As for the other matter, knowing you the way we do, I suspect it is something other than what I would classify as 'dogging'. In which case, it must be something SUPER classy.
Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.

Dogging started in the later part of the 20th century, in the UK, with locations mainly being public car parks and lay-bys (usually on quiet country roads) with activity normally taking place after dark. Doggers would usually leave their interior lights on in their cars so that other doggers would know that they too were doggers. Some would flash their headlights at other cars or flick the interior light on-and-off briefly. These are the most common signs to show that one is a dogger, and are also the signs used by gay men who use lay-bys as cruising grounds for sexual activity. Many dogging locations are used by both straight doggers and gay men.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1719 Jan 10, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I'd like to knock him out with an iron skillet, tie him down, cut him up, and take him to a hog farm!!!
This needs to be worked into your wedding vows. Promise me.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1720 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>It's not always easy!! Sometimes I'd like to knock him out with an iron skillet, tie him down, cut him up, and take him to a hog farm!!! Lol but, we have a pretty good relationship.

I love you J!!
I guess I just get down on myself sometimes because since my divorce, almost 8 years ago, no one has stayed with me more the about three months. I have worked on myself a lot since then though. Just can't find anyone to give me a chance. But hell, I ain't dead yet so I still have time to find that special one. I just keep my head up.

Owensboro, KY

#1721 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.

Dogging started in the later part of the 20th century, in the UK, with locations mainly being public car parks and lay-bys (usually on quiet country roads) with activity normally taking place after dark. Doggers would usually leave their interior lights on in their cars so that other doggers would know that they too were doggers. Some would flash their headlights at other cars or flick the interior light on-and-off briefly. These are the most common signs to show that one is a dogger, and are also the signs used by gay men who use lay-bys as cruising grounds for sexual activity. Many dogging locations are used by both straight doggers and gay men.
Very insightful. I learned something today.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1722 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well hell, I'd go with you!! Come get me!! Lol (I know it's rain'n, cold, and dark.) I didn't see this earlier.
If you had said somethin earlier I would have took you. I do feel better now though

Wild Blue Yonder

#1723 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.
Just as I suspected...SUPER classy! lol.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1724 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Lol, awesome. That was one of the words that the spell check on my phone just backed up and said, "This all you man, ain't touching it." Maybe some day i can take you through the springtime woods, to dig sassafras roots, and see the flowers. Who know what wonders the future may hold? On this small 30 acres, ive found over 100 diffrent kinds of wild flowers, even the super rare Indian Pipe.
That sounds sensational. It's a date.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1725 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
This needs to be worked into your wedding vows. Promise me.
Yeah.... right between the to have and to hold and in sickness and health:/

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Tucker, GA

#1726 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I just get down on myself sometimes because since my divorce, almost 8 years ago, no one has stayed with me more the about three months. I have worked on myself a lot since then though. Just can't find anyone to give me a chance. But hell, I ain't dead yet so I still have time to find that special one. I just keep my head up.
Can I offer some friendly advice?

You want it too bad. Chill out a little focus on other things, don't push so hard let what is supposed to happen happen. Oh and stop thinking so much.

That last one was more for me then you but I think it applies.

FYI I'm talking to myself as well.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1727 Jan 10, 2013
Yo...Amanda's Man - It drove me bonkers last night, til I looked it up.

"Hard Ball".

And now that song is stuck in my head...

Level 1

Location hidden

#1728 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
"Hard Ball".
Word up homey G

Wild Blue Yonder

#1729 Jan 10, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah.... right between the to have and to hold and in sickness and health:/
I think it's adorable how honest they are about the good and the bad (or even ugly)...they spare the BS 'everything's perfect' fairytale and just put it out there. I think it's nice to see 2 people with that much commitment to each other, despite the obvious disagreements and flaws. We should all be so lucky.:)

Owensboro, KY

#1730 Jan 10, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>Can I offer some friendly advice?

You want it too bad. Chill out a little focus on other things, don't push so hard let what is supposed to happen happen. Oh and stop thinking so much.

That last one was more for me then you but I think it applies.

FYI I'm talking to myself as well.
Yeah. I was doing that when the last girl I was talking to came along. That didn't work out though.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1731 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:

"Hard Ball".

I love it when ya call me big poppa!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1732 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's adorable how honest they are about the good and the bad (or even ugly)...they spare the BS 'everything's perfect' fairytale and just put it out there. I think it's nice to see 2 people with that much commitment to each other, despite the obvious disagreements and flaws. We should all be so lucky.:)
You said the most important pieces to the puzzle..... honesty and commitment. You can't have one without the other. And it has to be both parties....
You're right though... We SHOULD all be so lucky

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#1733 Jan 10, 2013
Well my Queen, if that day were to ever come, i hope the Indian Pipe is bloom. Its a very odd flower. It has no pigment, not just the bloom, but the entire plant. Its opaque. I would not really ask you to doggin baby, i just like to shock, and make peoples minds go downs paths never taken before. I wouldnt turn you down if you was to ask me though. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amateur vids? 14 min Dwnlow 2
I use to watch my stepbrother mast------ (Sep '14) 20 min Lookie 15
Your own fault 29 min Someone is watching 1
Fields packing "sfg" and the b itches that run ... (Sep '15) 32 min Ifarted 6
Rose Hamlet 2 hr Wow 2
Justin Wilson (Jul '14) 3 hr Truth 14
You have said never before and did no reason y... 3 hr the 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance