Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1673 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Oh, like i told you before Queen, till i ran into you on here, i was a busy little troll. Lol.
It would certainly seem so!

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1674 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. You're the Archduke. You will not be expelled from my kingdom. I simply won't hear of it.

I appreciate the apology. Shows what you're really made of. I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been going through but, most of all, I'm delighted that you wish to stay, in spite of recent events. I hope we can all leave the past behind us & just enjoy the fellowship that we're keeping today. Wouldn't have been the same without you.:)
Thank you. But I still would like to have a majority before I stay.
WIT

Duluth, GA

#1675 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
I want to apologize to everyone in the kingdom.... I am human.
We are all human and we all will have situations that are difficult for us to get through. Would love for you to attend the next event! We had a true Royal Gala !

Owensboro, KY

#1676 Jan 10, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>We are all human and we all will have situations that are difficult for us to get through. Would love for you to attend the next event! We had a true Royal Gala !
It sounds as if you did. Thank you and sorry I wasn't there.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1677 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. You're the Archduke. You will not be expelled from my kingdom. I simply won't hear of it.

I appreciate the apology. Shows what you're really made of. I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been going through but, most of all, I'm delighted that you wish to stay, in spite of recent events. I hope we can all leave the past behind us & just enjoy the fellowship that we're keeping today. Wouldn't have been the same without you.:)
Hear hear, I second the Queen's decision. While I don't necessarily speak for my dearly beloved, I'm betting she will be in agreement..

I never called to cast you out, I just felt the need to call you on your behavior. I mean, what are friends for if they can't call each other on crappy behavior? I would expect the same if (when) I get out of line myself.. Red certainly has no problem calling me on my crap from time to time.. Lol!

We were saddened that you didn't attend the Royal Banquet last eve..

Level 2

Location hidden

#1678 Jan 10, 2013
Comment wrote:
Red, what happened? Forget to invite someone?
Whilst I lay no blame, I do believe that our Queen passed out royal invitations. Red should have remembered as well.. Whoops.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#1679 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds as if you did. Thank you and sorry I wasn't there.
Dude, you cant leave, i just turned blue! Be honest, does it make my junk look bigger or smaller? I can take it. Be brutal.

Owensboro, KY

#1680 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you cant leave, i just turned blue! Be honest, does it make my junk look bigger or smaller? I can take it. Be brutal.
Looks same size. Just blue.

Owensboro, KY

#1681 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>Hear hear, I second the Queen's decision. While I don't necessarily speak for my dearly beloved, I'm betting she will be in agreement..

I never called to cast you out, I just felt the need to call you on your behavior. I mean, what are friends for if they can't call each other on crappy behavior? I would expect the same if (when) I get out of line myself.. Red certainly has no problem calling me on my crap from time to time.. Lol!

Thank you. You all are surely my friends and that is what I need now.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1682 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. You all are surely my friends and that is what I need now.
You got it man.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1683 Jan 10, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>You just want an excuse to shoot someone....lol
He won't have one... I will.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1684 Jan 10, 2013
Comment wrote:
Red, what happened? Forget to invite someone?
No I didn't forget. I had though you and castle sent pms. I'm sorry. Can you please forgive me?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1685 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>Hear hear, I second the Queen's decision. While I don't necessarily speak for my dearly beloved, I'm betting she will be in agreement..

I agree. Green Skulls, you can't leave. We've all made mistakes. At least you were man enough to apologize. We're all one big family!! Glad you're able to start dealing with things.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1686 Jan 10, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't have one... I will.
I'm feeling the urge to go blow really big holes into inanimate objects.... Now if it just wasn't raining...

Owensboro, KY

#1687 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>I agree. Green Skulls, you can't leave. We've all made mistakes. At least you were man enough to apologize. We're all one big family!! Glad you're able to start dealing with things.
Thank you. I'm glad you all could see it fit to forgive me. At least I learn from my mistakes. It will only make me a smarter, tougher and more resilient man. I'll get over this setback. I'll also try to be a lil more upbeat around here. Sorry again to everyone.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#1688 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No I didn't forget. I had though you and castle sent pms. I'm sorry. Can you please forgive me?
Of course :) I would enjoy getting together with the ladies for tea. Does anyone know if Miss Daisy's Tea room is open? Or something similar? We could have a tea for the Queen :)
WIT

Duluth, GA

#1689 Jan 10, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>.. Now if it just wasn't raining...
I hate driving in the rain.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1690 Jan 10, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>Of course :) I would enjoy getting together with the ladies for tea. Does anyone know if Miss Daisy's Tea room is open? Or something similar? We could have a tea for the Queen :)
Booorrrrriiiinnnnnggggg!! Lol! Yes, I realize I wasn't being invited.. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#1691 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Booorrrrriiiinnnnnggggg!! Lol! Yes, I realize I wasn't being invited.. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.
Lol right? Who drinks tea anyway the is America. If we're drinking tea it better have a bunch of sugar in it and come in a tall glass full of ice. Lol jk

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1692 Jan 10, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>I hate driving in the rain.
Oh my, me too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
roids 55 min Loser 5
Carlos Santiago 1 hr curious 1
be alone 1 hr GARADG 7
Heather Embry 1 hr Faces of Meth 3
Boob jobs 2 hr Bill 23
Gas Prices 2 hr analyst 9
tonya berry (Sep '13) 2 hr Knowherwell 13
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match