The Queens' Kingdom

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1653 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that was the first salad I've had in MONTHS. I normally order chicken or steak. I like my protein...but the salad really sounded good last night. However, I am not opposed to ordering dessert first. Or just having dessert for dinner.:)
Dessert will definitely be put in order for the next Royal meeting!! Ummm yum yum yum!! Just thinking about chocolate lava cake makes my belly rumble and my mouth water!! Lol

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1654 Jan 10, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
I hate rainy days... I get dripped on all day
That would make me hate rainy days too. What type of work do you do?

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1655 Jan 10, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
I hate rainy days... I get dripped on all day
Do you work outside??

I don't care for rainy days, myself. Dreary & damp...ick.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1656 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, with the group that showed, I'd kinda love to see a troll show up and try to crash the party.. Lol!
Nobody said a dang thing about trolls. Don't be a drama queen!! ;-)

Wild Blue Yonder

#1657 Jan 10, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Life's too short to not eat dessert first (occasionally, anyway)! Hey, dear Queen, would love to have your famous cookie recipe to make for the kiddies at home, or is it a deep family secret?
Btw, that gala has sure provided a lot of talk fodder! LOL. Does a body good to get out amoung the living! Just think, a "room full of strangers" and it was perfect!
I can't share the recipe. Top secret. May make me rich someday...if I ever get to open that bakery everyone keeps telling me I should start. I'll bring some next time, though, so you guys can try them.

It does feel like we have a bit more in common or more to talk about, now that we've met in person. I doubt anyone would've guessed that we were all sitting there, meeting each other for the first time, the way we were chattering & laughing. Loved it. You guys are the best...and proof that Topix isn't ALL bad. ;)

Wild Blue Yonder

#1658 Jan 10, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Dessert will definitely be put in order for the next Royal meeting!! Ummm yum yum yum!! Just thinking about chocolate lava cake makes my belly rumble and my mouth water!! Lol
Dang it. Now I'm jonesing for a warm chocolate melting cake from all the cruises I've been on. Those things were downright orgasmic.

Wild Blue Yonder

#1659 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, with the group that showed, I'd kinda love to see a troll show up and try to crash the party.. Lol!
Don't trolls thrive on their anonymity, though? If you take that away from them, are they still brave enough to carry on with their trollish antics?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1660 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I can't share the recipe. Top secret. May make me rich someday...if I ever get to open that bakery everyone keeps telling me I should start. I'll bring some next time, though, so you guys can try them.

It does feel like we have a bit more in common or more to talk about, now that we've met in person. I doubt anyone would've guessed that we were all sitting there, meeting each other for the first time, the way we were chattering & laughing. Loved it. You guys are the best...and proof that Topix isn't ALL bad. ;)
Exactly!! I bet some folks got a laugh out of us!! Lol

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Cadiz, KY

#1661 Jan 10, 2013
I'm an automotive mechanic. Wet cars. Ugh. Snowy days are worse they will sit there an drip all day long.

I love rainy days when I don't have anything to do and can sit inside and be lazy all day. That and everyone decides their car is leaking something, they don't know what but its leaking.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1662 Jan 10, 2013
The next time, pencil a bish in!:D

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1663 Jan 10, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Don't trolls thrive on their anonymity, though? If you take that away from them, are they still brave enough to carry on with their trollish antics?
I doubt they'd be brave enough to show up and say who they were. If I were younger, I would dare them to come!! But, unfortunately at some point of our lives, some of us have to grow up and be adults.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1664 Jan 10, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody said a dang thing about trolls. Don't be a drama queen!! ;-)
I just said it'd be funny.. Considering a few of the group would be licensed with concealed carry.. Ijs

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1665 Jan 10, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, with the group that showed, I'd kinda love to see a troll show up and try to crash the party.. Lol!
You just want an excuse to shoot someone....lol

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1666 Jan 10, 2013
I want to apologize to everyone in the kingdom on my actions yesterday. I was wrong. I lost something that meant the world to me and I was upset. I'm not using that as an excuse. What I did was wrong in many ways. I apologize to the one I made the comment to. Im sorry Sexxxy. I should not have acted as I did. There are no hard feelings. Yes. I do have jealously issues and I have tried to work on that. I can be a douchebag. I am human. I'm more upset than anything that I missed the gathering last night. I was looking forward to it until yesterday morning. If you all would like to vote or talk someway, I would really like to stay a part of the group. If the majority want me to leave, I will. Again, I'm sorry.

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#1667 Jan 10, 2013
Do i look diffrent?

Wild Blue Yonder

#1668 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Do i look diffrent?
Hey, Baby, welcome to the blue side!! You did it! YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!!

Wild Blue Yonder

#1669 Jan 10, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Do i look diffrent?
And...holy crap. You have more comments than I do?? Dang.

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#1670 Jan 10, 2013
Oh, like i told you before Queen, till i ran into you on here, i was a busy little troll. Lol.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#1671 Jan 10, 2013
Red, what happened? Forget to invite someone?

Wild Blue Yonder

#1672 Jan 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
I want to apologize to everyone in the kingdom on my actions yesterday. I was wrong. I lost something that meant the world to me and I was upset. I'm not using that as an excuse. What I did was wrong in many ways. I apologize to the one I made the comment to. Im sorry Sexxxy. I should not have acted as I did. There are no hard feelings. Yes. I do have jealously issues and I have tried to work on that. I can be a douchebag. I am human. I'm more upset than anything that I missed the gathering last night. I was looking forward to it until yesterday morning. If you all would like to vote or talk someway, I would really like to stay a part of the group. If the majority want me to leave, I will. Again, I'm sorry.
Nonsense. You're the Archduke. You will not be expelled from my kingdom. I simply won't hear of it.

I appreciate the apology. Shows what you're really made of. I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been going through but, most of all, I'm delighted that you wish to stay, in spite of recent events. I hope we can all leave the past behind us & just enjoy the fellowship that we're keeping today. Wouldn't have been the same without you.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
texas road house 2 min Jason Cline 23
Apollo Chokes (Jun '15) 3 min Bark Bark 26
Jolyn haught 4 min Lol 9
Brandon Stewart he's so hot what's up? 6 min Jason Cline 16
April Northerner is out of jail 6 min Karma 2
Meth addiction 10 min Truth 36
Lies !!! 11 min Name 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance