The Queens' Kingdom

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1593 Jan 9, 2013
tree rat wrote:
Haha! You wish it was my finger! My eggs will hatch soon.........(im rubbing my hands in a very evil manner)
I'm not gonna have to change my name to Ripley now am I?

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1594 Jan 9, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not gonna have to change my name to Ripley now am I?
Quit texting & driving, Gramps!

Wild Blue Yonder

#1595 Jan 9, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Where is Our Queen at tonight?
Never fear...I am here. ;)

Wild Blue Yonder

#1596 Jan 9, 2013
tree rat wrote:
Oh yes, many will suffer. Toothbrush bristles shall fall out with the application of toothpaste, shoe strings will break right before work, and people will walk up right after you thought it was ok to fart. Your shame will be great.
The human mind would be hard pressed to contrive a more ominous threat than shoelaces snapping right before work.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1597 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Never fear...I am here. ;)
And that's why I gotta say that you never fail us. You love us too much.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1598 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
never

Wild Blue Yonder

#1599 Jan 9, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why I gotta say that you never fail us. You love us too much.
I'd never leave you all. Tonight was the night the royal court convened over hot wings.
WhatIsThis

Owensboro, KY

#1600 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's voice texting!! That would be fantastic!
WIT

Owensboro, KY

#1601 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never leave you all. Tonight was the night the royal court convened over hot wings.
Oh yeah! The Royal Court Wing Gala was very Grand! Much Royal Merriment and Royal Entertainment ! The Queen presided over the Gala in her most gracious of manners!

Wild Blue Yonder

#1602 Jan 9, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! The Royal Court Wing Gala was very Grand! Much Royal Merriment and Royal Entertainment ! The Queen presided over the Gala in her most gracious of manners!
Oh, my regal Wit!:) It was a delight to meet you, to see your lovely face and smile and hear your voice. I hope we get the great pleasure of doing this again soon.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1603 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I'd never leave you all. Tonight was the night the royal court convened over hot wings.
And what a time it was! Such a grand banquet!

"It smells like shit, but it runs!!"
WIT

Owensboro, KY

#1604 Jan 9, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And what a time it was! Such a grand banquet!
"It smells like shit, but it runs!!"
LOL. That would be the line you would remember!
Great sales line. My friend owns an auto sales so maybe he could use that line on his customers!!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1605 Jan 9, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That would be the line you would remember!
Great sales line. My friend owns an auto sales so maybe he could use that line on his customers!!!
Lol we were talking about that on the way home!! Funny! You hafta agree though, it made the whole table hoot with laughter!! I thought Castle was going to come out of her chair!!!

It was a great pleasure finally meeting all of you!! I'm glad that we have formed a bond of friendship that is joyful for us all! Now, were not just people in a box!

Wild Blue Yonder

#1606 Jan 9, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol we were talking about that on the way home!! Funny! You hafta agree though, it made the whole table hoot with laughter!! I thought Castle was going to come out of her chair!!!
It was a great pleasure finally meeting all of you!! I'm glad that we have formed a bond of friendship that is joyful for us all! Now, were not just people in a box!
I'm rolling with laughter again, thinking about the way you just blurted that out! Good grief, that line & the whole surrounding conversation was hilarious.

You were all such enjoyable company. Not "imaginary friends who live in my computer". Can't wait to do it again.:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#1607 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Lol we were talking about that on the way home!! Funny! You hafta agree though, it made the whole table hoot with laughter!! I thought Castle was going to come out of her chair!!!

*we're

:-P
WIT

Owensboro, KY

#1608 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep! For real! Maybe we can do this again sometime

Wild Blue Yonder

#1609 Jan 9, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
*we're
:-P
I hope she smacks you...lovingly...for that. lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1610 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I hope she smacks you...lovingly...for that. lol.
It wasn't lovingly at all..

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1611 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I hope she smacks you...lovingly...for that. lol.
I did... I'm not going to correct every grammar mistake at midnight. It's past my bed time, for I am a day walker!! Not a vampire!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1612 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I'm rolling with laughter again, thinking about the way you just blurted that out! Good grief, that line & the whole surrounding conversation was hilarious.

You were all such enjoyable company. Not "imaginary friends who live in my computer". Can't wait to do it again.:)
Lol hey what can I say, I'm not the best at being modest and lady like!! Lol it was a funny conversation all in all.

I can't wait to do it again either... Maybe we could make it an every other month kind of thing going to or close to everyone's city??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josue Garcia 3 min kentucky girl 3
bryant clary aka 2tall 20 min friendly advice 3
James Simon 32 min Backwoods 19
Ashley Wilkins 38 min dat chick 4
Things can't ever be the same with all the lies... 40 min Chip 1
Sarah Wells 1 hr Gary 9
Brooklyn Luciano? 1 hr curious 4 you 2
fatal car accident hwy 56 11 hr Disgusted 312
More from around the web

Personal Finance