“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1573 Jan 9, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You are wise beyond your years. I understand why you said what you did. The public display is the problem, not the feelings or message.
Lol he's old!! J/k babe!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#1574 Jan 9, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol he's old!! J/k babe!!
He's not THAT old.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1575 Jan 9, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>He's not THAT old.
Pssh.. I'm 30, and I earned every year..
WhatIsThis

Owensboro, KY

#1576 Jan 9, 2013
Every member of the Royal Court is precious and special with each member playing an unique role. Sometimes things may not seem perfect and things aren't understood but all of you are very protective in your own way of each other and that is as a Royal Court should be. That's why this thread has lasted. It's a place of refuge and a place of peace. The Walls of the Castle must stand .
WhatIsThis

Owensboro, KY

#1577 Jan 9, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssh.. I'm 30, and I earned every year..
A bunch of old farts! LOL. I love it! Jk

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#1578 Jan 9, 2013
WhatIsThis wrote:
Every member of the Royal Court is precious and special with each member playing an unique role. Sometimes things may not seem perfect and things aren't understood but all of you are very protective in your own way of each other and that is as a Royal Court should be. That's why this thread has lasted. It's a place of refuge and a place of peace. The Walls of the Castle must stand .
I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

I'm saddened that there was upset in here today. Everyone in this kingdom is loved and treasured equally. While everyone is awesome in their own way, we are not without our imperfections. Even I, the Queen, make mistakes and choose the wrong words or the wrong way to go about managing situations, especially when I let my emotions control my actions.

I've grown quite fond of each of you and it's my hope and wish that we can let the Duchess and Archduke handle their own issues outside of the castle walls. Perhaps, in the future, any words of criticism could be limited to private messages?

As much as I want us all to coexist in harmony, I understand discord happens from time to time. The test of greatness here lies in understanding that we all falter from time to time & trying our best to build each other up, rather than tear them down.

(((((((GROUP HUG)))))))

Level 1

Location hidden

#1579 Jan 9, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, wholeheartedly.
I'm saddened that there was upset in here today. Everyone in this kingdom is loved and treasured equally. While everyone is awesome in their own way, we are not without our imperfections. Even I, the Queen, make mistakes and choose the wrong words or the wrong way to go about managing situations, especially when I let my emotions control my actions.
I've grown quite fond of each of you and it's my hope and wish that we can let the Duchess and Archduke handle their own issues outside of the castle walls. Perhaps, in the future, any words of criticism could be limited to private messages?
As much as I want us all to coexist in harmony, I understand discord happens from time to time. The test of greatness here lies in understanding that we all falter from time to time & trying our best to build each other up, rather than tear them down.
(((((((GROUP HUG)))))))
Tree Rat!!! Get your finger out of my @$$!!!
Nutty Ella

Owensboro, KY

#1580 Jan 9, 2013
I must apologize to Miss Sexxxxxy. I understand why now.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1581 Jan 9, 2013
Nutty Ella wrote:
I must apologize to Miss Sexxxxxy. I understand why now.
Why what?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1582 Jan 9, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Tree Rat!!! Get your finger out of my @$$!!!
That's just plain wrong and funny at the same time.......lol
Nutty Ella

Owensboro, KY

#1583 Jan 9, 2013
I had questioned her actions about GS. I was wrong to do that and I'm sorry. Now, as the Queen dictates, let's leave all that outside your castle walls!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#1584 Jan 9, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Tree Rat!!! Get your finger out of my @$$!!!
Dude that is SO classic

Level 1

Location hidden

#1585 Jan 9, 2013
I come up with some funny ones now and then.....
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

#1586 Jan 9, 2013
Haha! You wish it was my finger! My eggs will hatch soon.........(im rubbing my hands in a very evil manner)

Level 8

Location hidden

#1587 Jan 9, 2013
tree rat wrote:
Haha! You wish it was my finger! My eggs will hatch soon.........(im rubbing my hands in a very evil manner)
I feel sorry for whoever feels the pain that you will eventually give out.
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

#1588 Jan 9, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for whoever feels the pain that you will eventually give out.
Pray tell, what do you mean? That seemed a heavy observation for a bit of fluff.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1589 Jan 9, 2013
tree rat wrote:
<quoted text> Pray tell, what do you mean? That seemed a heavy observation for a bit of fluff.
You said that you was rubbing you hands in an evil manner. I just figured that means pain for somebody........lol
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

#1590 Jan 9, 2013
Oh yes, many will suffer. Toothbrush bristles shall fall out with the application of toothpaste, shoe strings will break right before work, and people will walk up right after you thought it was ok to fart. Your shame will be great.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1591 Jan 9, 2013
tree rat wrote:
Oh yes, many will suffer. Toothbrush bristles shall fall out with the application of toothpaste, shoe strings will break right before work, and people will walk up right after you thought it was ok to fart. Your shame will be great.
And who shall suffer these severe consequences?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1592 Jan 9, 2013
Where is Our Queen at tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Shopping Season Brings Crop Dusting Adventures 33 min Turd Furgeleson 11
fb animal sites. free to good home 43 min Leslie is a Liar 12
Tim Christy 50 min lmoa 5
Beautiful Big booty chick who lives at Chandler... 1 hr Big D 12
couples you cant stand 1 hr loverface 11
Cute girl at Menards 1 hr Jesse 4
waitresses at Show - mes 1 hr Jesse 9
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match