The Queens' Kingdom

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1552 Jan 9, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>No coffee? That's just wrong... I can't function without my DD in the morning....
Yuck!! DD is not that good to me. I've tried it once and I can't seem to make myself go back.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1553 Jan 9, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
My morning went from ok-ish to total doo doo by reading one simple line via email.
:-/
Total doo doo sucks also. I stepped off the steps of my truck and twisted my ankle if it makes u feel better. This has been a crappy New Year so far. Not quite as crappy as some but still crappy.... I'm tryin to set a record for typing crappy apparently

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1554 Jan 9, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the horror. No coffee is a big deal in my world. I loves me some espresso. Other than the caffeine fiasco, I'm glad you've been so productive. It feels good to get a lot of stuff done. Especially on such a lovely day.
Yes, it does feel good. I won't have to worry about doing a bunch when I get off work because I got some finished!! I'm still trying to get our house put into a home!! We have a long way to go!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1555 Jan 9, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>My morning went from ok-ish to total doo doo by reading one simple line via email.

Don't you hate that!? The worst thing is going from having an alright morning that could turn into a decent day to crashing to total shit. I'm sorry. I hope it gets better.
How is your pain today?

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1557 Jan 9, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you hate that!? The worst thing is going from having an alright morning that could turn into a decent day to crashing to total shit. I'm sorry. I hope it gets better.
How is your pain today?
It only hurts when I breathe. Seriously, it's getting better... If I keep coughing, sneezing and laughing to a bare minimum. And that want me to do deep breathing exercises?!?! Pfftts! LoL

As far as the other, I will survive. Us strong women always do, somehow. ;)

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1558 Jan 9, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>It only hurts when I breathe. Seriously, it's getting better... If I keep coughing, sneezing and laughing to a bare minimum. And that want me to do deep breathing exercises?!?! Pfftts! LoL

As far as the other, I will survive. Us strong women always do, somehow. ;)
Lol it's probably to help ease the pain in less amount if time...

Yes you're right about that. The strong always find a way to survive or at least skim on by from the skin in our teeth!! At least you're not hanging your head down.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1559 Jan 9, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>See what happens when you don't make my coffee!! Lol. I'm so happy to have a man like you in my life. You spoil me so much. I am thankful for you and appreciate every thing you do for me. Even if I'm not the best at always telling you! Thank you. I love you.
Thanks baby, I love doing things for you. I'm so happy to have you in my life too.:-) I love you and will see you tonight.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1560 Jan 9, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>My morning went from ok-ish to total doo doo by reading one simple line via email.

Was that when Red broke things off with you?

Level 2

Location hidden

#1561 Jan 9, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Was that when Red broke things off with you?
Dude, I have say back and watched your posts for a bit, and I gotta admit, you have a little bit of jealousy and possessive issues. This comment is a low blow dick move. At this moment, you are no better than the other trolls on here. You don't know what the message she got was about, why would you make a little b!tch comment like that? How would you feel if she just found out her mom or best friend has cancer or something? Not cool man, not cool.
tree rat
#1562 Jan 9, 2013
As of right now, the poll stands at 9 in favor, 2 only with a woman, 2 that wanna try it, and 1 "ewwww!". Women surprise me everyday. They are so wonderful.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#1563 Jan 9, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I have say back and watched your posts for a bit, and I gotta admit, you have a little bit of jealousy and possessive issues. This comment is a low blow dick move. At this moment, you are no better than the other trolls on here. You don't know what the message she got was about, why would you make a little b!tch comment like that? How would you feel if she just found out her mom or best friend has cancer or something? Not cool man, not cool.
Cause I do know what the message was. My heart is here bleeding in front of me, ripped out and now I'm lifeless.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1564 Jan 9, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Was that when Red broke things off with you?
:(

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1565 Jan 9, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Cause I do know what the message was. My heart is here bleeding in front of me, ripped out and now I'm lifeless.
You're very emotional for being male. I'm not saying its a bad thing but, it seems there's always a sad story.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1566 Jan 9, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Cause I do know what the message was. My heart is here bleeding in front of me, ripped out and now I'm lifeless.
Well why would you put her on blast on here?

Level 2

Location hidden

#1567 Jan 9, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
I mean, you of all people sees what she has to put up with on here, and instead of keeping her spirits up and happy and being a good dude, you jump in on the troll side and break out the violin story, so now her crappy day just got worse.. You're lucky the queen isn't here, or I'd recommend some time in the stockade for you. No rotten vegetable pelting, just a little timeout in the square for a totally dbag move in our fair kingdom in the box.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1568 Jan 9, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>I mean, you of all people sees what she has to put up with on here, and instead of keeping her spirits up and happy and being a good dude, you jump in on the troll side and break out the violin story, so now her crappy day just got worse.. You're lucky the queen isn't here, or I'd recommend some time in the stockade for you. No rotten vegetable pelting, just a little timeout in the square for a totally dbag move in our fair kingdom in the box.
No, I prolly deserved it. It's ok.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1569 Jan 9, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I prolly deserved it. It's ok.
Even if you did something that hurt him, there's no reason to put you on blast on here. That's pretty low. He could have texted you or called or emailed or pm'd you. In my eyes, at this moment, he's no better than the topix trolls. I may be the only one who feels that way, but it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.:-) its uncool to put your friends on blast on topix. We try to keep this particular thread as drama free as possible..

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#1570 Jan 9, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you did something that hurt him, there's no reason to put you on blast on here. That's pretty low. He could have texted you or called or emailed or pm'd you. In my eyes, at this moment, he's no better than the topix trolls. I may be the only one who feels that way, but it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.:-) its uncool to put your friends on blast on topix. We try to keep this particular thread as drama free as possible..
You are wise beyond your years. I understand why you said what you did. The public display is the problem, not the feelings or message.
tree rat
#1571 Jan 9, 2013
Ah! See, fisting is not the worse topic to have at hand. Lol. Greenskulls, alot of times, women want you to feel that way, or think you would if they left you or something, but they never, never want to hear it spoken outloud by a guy. Thats what ive gotten from the women ive been with anyway.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1572 Jan 9, 2013
tree rat wrote:
Ah! See, fisting is not the worse topic to have at hand. Lol. Greenskulls, alot of times, women want you to feel that way, or think you would if they left you or something, but they never, never want to hear it spoken outloud by a guy. Thats what ive gotten from the women ive been with anyway.
I don't think that's true for all of us. Maybe some but, not all. I know J would be crushed and lost without me. As well as I without him. There's a simple kind of love'n between the two of us. I know when to stop as well as he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade Hodges 11 min Shame 4
Tammy at circle k philpot 11 min Hmmm 2
labradford 15 min baby daddy 1
So excited about the baby 16 min Wonder 5
Sick of dealing with same position that never g... 23 min Power Ranger 5
What happened around pennbrook area today 30 min Hmmm 4
Green River Boys Camp and Any Camp in Kentucky 32 min 1980 abused 8
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Jan '13) 4 hr jimbo 1,150

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web