Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5838 Feb 8, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Morning all! Had a busy and late day at work yesterday, but managed to make it on time to take my niece to her valentines dance.:-) it was a good time, and I apologize to anyone who happened to be on my route home when I flew by. I was in a hurry.. Lol!
Hey, AM! Where's our Florida weather today? I'm glad I had a real coat in my car!! I bet your whole family looked so "spiffy" at the dance! Sounds absolutely QK ! Lol glad you had a fantabulous time !

Level 1

Location hidden

#5839 Feb 8, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
What a great day! To not be at work.:(. I have invented a word that ryhmes with orange though.
Lol! Will we hear it soon?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#5840 Feb 8, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Will we hear it soon?
Borange. It means to be beaten about the face with a dirty wild turkey feather.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5841 Feb 8, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text>Borange. It means to be beaten about the face with a dirty wild turkey feather.
Borange?? Wow you are a literary phenomenon. Only a human with exorbitant wit could come up with Borange. Hey I invented some Porange, Worange, Corange, Horange! I have 24 others too wanna hear em!
lolz

United States

#5842 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Borange?? Wow you are a literary phenomenon. Only a human with exorbitant wit could come up with Borange. Hey I invented some Porange, Worange, Corange, Horange! I have 24 others too wanna hear em!
Lmfao!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5843 Feb 8, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> Borange. It means to be beaten about the face with a dirty wild turkey feather.
Love it! I hit a wild turkey with a rental van on my way home from the car rental store. Feathers beat around my face on the windshield. Borange. Borange!$2,000.00 worth of borange!
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5844 Feb 8, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>Love it! I hit a wild turkey with a rental van on my way home from the car rental store. Feathers beat around my face on the windshield. Borange. Borange!$2,000.00 worth of borange!
I see you're a retard too? Yorange a ruhtard orange ya?
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5845 Feb 8, 2013
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao!
These are some grade A fucktards huh?
Or should I say orange they?
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5846 Feb 8, 2013
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao!
We should get together and go out to the lamplight and see observe these degenerate losers in their natural habitat!
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5847 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>We should get together and go out to the lamplight and see observe these degenerate losers in their natural habitat!
Still no response on why Craig Whittaker took down his picture and put up one of someone totally different. Why are these losers defending him? Maybe Social Services should visit their kids at school and ask if they're ever touched?
TheRealOldSchool

Duluth, GA

#5848 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
We should get together and go out to the lamplight and see observe these degenerate losers in their natural habitat!
No thanks! Seeing Amandas Man in a gimp suit and ball gag with a buttplug up in him while the queens kingdom of losers gangbang that fugly redhead would be too disturbing of an imagine to forget!!
TheRealOldSchool

Duluth, GA

#5849 Feb 8, 2013
*image.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#5850 Feb 8, 2013
"There was talk of waffles, but there was none to be had...." Hank Venture.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5851 Feb 8, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks! Seeing Amandas Man in a gimp suit and ball gag with a buttplug up in him while the queens kingdom of losers gangbang that fugly redhead would be too disturbing of an imagine to forget!!
She isn't very attractive is she, guess that's why she left Facebook and sought refuge on Topix, and meets and greets with anyone desperate as she!
haha

Owensboro, KY

#5852 Feb 8, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks! Seeing Amandas Man in a gimp suit and ball gag with a buttplug up in him while the queens kingdom of losers gangbang that fugly redhead would be too disturbing of an imagine to forget!!
I'm pissing my pants, this is the funniest most entertaining thing I've seen written on here in a while. Thank you, the "royalty" and their ignorant posts were wearing thin!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5853 Feb 8, 2013
We're friends that gathered together on here and talked daily. The difference between you all and us is simply we know one another's identities. That's all. We know one another in life and spent and spend time together hanging out. We care about one another as friends do. You folks don't know us.

By the way... I'm still in Facebook.
my sides

United States

#5854 Feb 8, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
We're friends that gathered together on here and talked daily. The difference between you all and us is simply we know one another's identities. That's all. We know one another in life and spent and spend time together hanging out. We care about one another as friends do. You folks don't know us.
"We know one another's identities" LMAO! WTF are you, some retarded ass superheroes or something?? Thanks, that one made my day!
Wow

Greenville, KY

#5855 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
So you all went together and purchased this thread. The fact you could not afford it by yourself is amusing in a pathetic kind of way.
Also after reading the entire thing I believe ownership would belong to Greenskulls. He began the thread after all.
Lmao you spent time reading thousands of posts and your calling them losers?
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5856 Feb 8, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Hi, Red! It's been a busy morning and early afternoon here. I just started reading comments. It really amazes me that we are nice to each other on here and show respect but we are the losers. We have never named someone on this thread to blast but we are the weird ones. That makes SO much sense.
my sides

United States

#5857 Feb 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao you spent time reading thousands of posts and your calling them losers?
In fairness, all you have to do is look at the first post to see who started the thread. Just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donnie sanders aka LA (Sep '11) 4 min nailed 28
How do I know if he still loves me (Jun '14) 4 min SSDD 54
in search of good runing vehicle $600 or less 7 min badge 10
Review: Little Ones Academy LLC 8 min Mommyof2 1
Grieving the living 41 min LoveHer 1
Our love 51 min Raid 4
duke 55 min West meets Baptown 4
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE