wow

Owensboro, KY

#5815 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a pretty big mouth. Why not show me in person what a big badass you are? It's funny the people who talk so much shit always disappear when I'm in town? Been there 2 weeks in January and every shit talking homo is strangely absent? I bet every dime I've got you wouldn't show either. Big baby huh? Why not see for yourself? I know you're SO eager to see me. You're freaking in LOVE with me. You follow every single thing I post. You've read all 2000+ posts of mine. You say I don't have a life? Get real you fucking freak. You're the one with HUNDREDS of online alter egos. HUNDREDS if not more. How fucked up is that? You're like those POS insurgents. Except even they stayed and fought every once and awhile.
Newsflash it says by your name how many posts you've made.
homo

Owensboro, KY

#5816 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a pretty big mouth. Why not show me in person what a big badass you are? It's funny the people who talk so much shit always disappear when I'm in town? Been there 2 weeks in January and every shit talking homo is strangely absent? I bet every dime I've got you wouldn't show either. Big baby huh? Why not see for yourself? I know you're SO eager to see me. You're freaking in LOVE with me. You follow every single thing I post. You've read all 2000+ posts of mine. You say I don't have a life? Get real you fucking freak. You're the one with HUNDREDS of online alter egos. HUNDREDS if not more. How fucked up is that? You're like those POS insurgents. Except even they stayed and fought every once and awhile.
So you are racists against homosexuals? Wow keep showing us your true colors. A racist homophobic law calling, woman beater?

I hope your newfound friends are catching this!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5818 Feb 7, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Well folks, it's about time for me to go to bed. I had an amazing evening with my son! We went to his Valentines Day dance!! He had his little suit on.*sigh* he looked adorably handsome like a little gentleman! I'm so proud to be his mother!! He decided he wanted to stay with his grandfather and go see a friend so he could play and wouldn't have to get up early! I'll see you all in the morning light. ;-)
Sounds like a wonderful evening under the stars! I know he loves his grandparents !! I can hear his "please" and "thank you". He would be the perfect gentleman !

I shopped the store tonight. Spent 1.50. Lol

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5819 Feb 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash it says by your name how many posts you've made.
Except YOU'RE unregistered and change names almost every post. I'm sure you post hundreds of times a day. If not more. You will not get to me. It's not happening. I don't know exactly what kind of freak you are, but I can certainly understand why you don't need to devote any time to either a man or children. Thank God actually.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5820 Feb 7, 2013
Night to all of the real and true friends in this room. Trolls, Y'all can get out of our forum and go to hell.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5821 Feb 7, 2013
homo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are racists against homosexuals? Wow keep showing us your true colors. A racist homophobic law calling, woman beater?
I hope your newfound friends are catching this!
You're coming undone. I can almost see the spit coming out of your mouth. Nice. I hope lots of people read this.
homo

Owensboro, KY

#5822 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You're coming undone. I can almost see the spit coming out of your mouth. Nice. I hope lots of people read this.
I'm not the least bit perturbed. Cool as the proverbial cucumber. You're the one using homo as a derogatory term. Do you harbor resentment towards colored, and handicapped people as well? Or is it just women and gays?
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5823 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Except YOU'RE unregistered and change names almost every post. I'm sure you post hundreds of times a day. If not more. You will not get to me. It's not happening. I don't know exactly what kind of freak you are, but I can certainly understand why you don't need to devote any time to either a man or children. Thank God actually.
You still believe ALL these posters ate one person?
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5825 Feb 7, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Night to all of the real and true friends in this room. Trolls, Y'all can get out of our forum and go to hell.
Your forum? You own a particular Topix forum? Exactly how did you come about acquiescence of the rights to this forum?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5826 Feb 7, 2013
homo wrote:
<quoted text>resentment towards colored
Colored? Really? I wish I could unleash a horde of 'colored' on your ass. You've got issues.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5827 Feb 7, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Good night to you, Jason
homo

Owensboro, KY

#5829 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Colored? Really? I wish I could unleash a horde of 'colored' on your ass. You've got issues.
Yes colored, as in black and brown people? Do you also discriminate against Jews, or Pentecostals? Do you despise baptists, secretly wish demise on special needs humans?

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5830 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your forum? You own a particular Topix forum? Exactly how did you come about acquiescence of the rights to this forum?
Can't you read. I said "OUR" not "MY". Get some glasses on and read better.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5831 Feb 8, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Colored? Really? I wish I could unleash a horde of 'colored' on your ass. You've got issues.
That's not even the same guy as in the other picture. Good job molester!
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5832 Feb 8, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you read. I said "OUR" not "MY". Get some glasses on and read better.
So you all went together and purchased this thread. The fact you could not afford it by yourself is amusing in a pathetic kind of way.

Also after reading the entire thing I believe ownership would belong to Greenskulls. He began the thread after all.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#5833 Feb 8, 2013
Damn, got back from vaction and walked into a Steve Wilko show. Lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#5834 Feb 8, 2013
Good morning everyone!!

Tr. I do hope you had a wonderful vacation! It had totally slipped my mind you had mentioned your leave of absence from the QK and was puzzled as to why you weren't weaving great epics with your powerful word smithing!
A special good morning to you and welcome back!
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5835 Feb 8, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Good morning everyone!!

Tr. I do hope you had a wonderful vacation! It had totally slipped my mind you had mentioned your leave of absence from the QK and was puzzled as to why you weren't weaving great epics with your powerful word smithing!
A special good morning to you and welcome back!
He has powerful word smithing? That doesn't even pretend to make sense. I'm bored your intelligence is way below my own

Level 2

Location hidden

#5836 Feb 8, 2013
Morning all! Had a busy and late day at work yesterday, but managed to make it on time to take my niece to her valentines dance.:-) it was a good time, and I apologize to anyone who happened to be on my route home when I flew by. I was in a hurry.. Lol!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#5837 Feb 8, 2013
What a great day! To not be at work.:(. I have invented a word that ryhmes with orange though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want some strange 40 min David 8
stacy welch ward 50 min true 3
Samantha Hinton (Perez) (Jun '14) 1 hr soostank 7
canasa kirk (Apr '13) 4 hr look at her 13
christina epley 5 hr Her Happily Ever ... 3
Halls of Rough 7 hr Carly 1
Review: Papa Grande Mexican Restaurant 8 hr neo 8
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web