The Queens' Kingdom
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5794 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>I did. No red this time either. Did you look at this Craig guys picture? His hairline is like halfway back his head. AND he's younger than me.

Like someone else said, it's criminal. It's too bad the authorities are SO lame they can't or won't do anything.

If only I can get someone to tell me who ANY of these vile humans are. Again, anyone wants to out any of them... feel free.
Criminal? You people are amusing. Craig you being on this site is criminal. Also what kind of curse are you going to unleash? A topix curse? I see why people on here pick on you all. I can see why anonymity suits. You have a pervert being defended by a group of less than intelligent cretins, who think they're dealing with imbeciles much like themselves. Like I've stated earlier if you wish to befriend a molester it's your life. Please quit with the asking for my name. You obviously are too stupid to remember. The threats of violence and then police is kind of amusing. You can't harm me and then call the police. What have I done that's criminal? Told someone who you are. You're a sexual predator that isn't even supposed to be online on any site at all. Like how you describe yourself but still don't put your picture back up so folks can see for themselves. Also the hairline thing, good try but some of us know they made you shave your head at KSR and it would have grown out by now. Enjoy freedom while you can Craig. It will be back to prison and sex offender recovery programs again before you know it.
brad

Owensboro, KY

#5795 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>I did. No red this time either. Did you look at this Craig guys picture? His hairline is like halfway back his head. AND he's younger than me.

Like someone else said, it's criminal. It's too bad the authorities are SO lame they can't or won't do anything.

If only I can get someone to tell me who ANY of these vile humans are. Again, anyone wants to out any of them... feel free.
It's Marti
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5796 Feb 7, 2013
Read his about me, he knows what you secretly need? He believes in the power of an orgasm. It's disgusting, even his name Big Package. He's even making perverse advances in his bio! Sickening really. Also he claims to have posted another picture but amazingly enough there is NO picture. Goodbye Craig. As I said earlier enjoy freedom, it is fleeting!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5797 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="he's a molester"]<quoted text>
Criminal? You people are amusing. Craig you being on this site is criminal. Also what kind of curse are you going to unleash? A topix curse? I see why people on here pick on you all. I can see why anonymity suits. You have a pervert being defended by a group of less than intelligent cretins, who think they're dealing with imbeciles much like themselves. Like I've stated earlier if you wish to befriend a molester it's your life. Please quit with the asking for my name. You obviously are too stupid to remember. The threats of violence and then police is kind of amusing. You can't harm me and then call the police. What have I done that's criminal? Told someone who you are. You're a sexual predator that isn't even supposed to be online on any site at all. Like how you describe yourself but still don't put your picture back up so folks can see for themselves. Also the hairline thing, good try but some of us know they made you shave your head at KSR and it would have grown out by now. Enjoy freedom while you can Craig. It will be back to prison and sex offender recovery programs again before you know it.[/QUOTE]

From the website you love so much.

UNDER KRS 525.070 AND 525.080, USE OF INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE TO HARASS A PERSON IDENTIFIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE PUNISHABLE BY UP TO NINETY (90) DAYS IN THE COUNTY JAIL. MORE SEVERE CRIMINAL PENALTIES APPLY FOR MORE SEVERE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST A PERSON IDENTIFIED ON THIS WEB SITE.

I just filed report number 1. I will continue to file and call them every day until you are either arrested or they make me stop. You want to fuck around so bad douchebad? Let's see if the KSP can find you. Oh and they know my real name and address. Maybe you'll call them and ask? Anybody else up for being reported? If you think you can hide behind an anonymous username from the State Police, you're sadly mistaken.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5798 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
UNDER KRS 525.070 AND 525.080, USE OF INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE TO HARASS A PERSON IDENTIFIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE PUNISHABLE BY UP TO NINETY (90) DAYS IN THE COUNTY JAIL. MORE SEVERE CRIMINAL PENALTIES APPLY FOR MORE SEVERE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST A PERSON IDENTIFIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
I just filed report number 1. I will continue to file and call them every day until you are either arrested or they make me stop. You want to fuck around so bad douchebad? Let's see if the KSP can find you. Oh and they know my real name and address. Maybe you'll call them and ask? Anybody else up for being reported? If you think you can hide behind an anonymous username from the State Police, you're sadly mistaken.
Good for you, Big. Glad you are doing it. These lowlife idiots has picked on the wrong people in the wrong room. I hope they get in serious trouble and banned from using a computer completely.
laughing at you

Owensboro, KY

#5799 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
Criminal? You people are amusing. Craig you being on this site is criminal. Also what kind of curse are you going to unleash? A topix curse? I see why people on here pick on you all. I can see why anonymity suits. You have a pervert being defended by a group of less than intelligent cretins, who think they're dealing with imbeciles much like themselves. Like I've stated earlier if you wish to befriend a molester it's your life. Please quit with the asking for my name. You obviously are too stupid to remember. The threats of violence and then police is kind of amusing. You can't harm me and then call the police. What have I done that's criminal? Told someone who you are. You're a sexual predator that isn't even supposed to be online on any site at all. Like how you describe yourself but still don't put your picture back up so folks can see for themselves. Also the hairline thing, good try but some of us know they made you shave your head at KSR and it would have grown out by now. Enjoy freedom while you can Craig. It will be back to prison and sex offender recovery programs again before you know it."

Lol can KSP find someone using free wifi like McDonald's? Dairy Queen? The Hospital? People's unlocked routers? What about someone smart enough to break a secure wifis password? How are those situations handled? You sure are a tough guy crying to the cops over trolls? Do you need a blankie and a pacifier, Craig?
laughing at you

Owensboro, KY

#5800 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
Criminal? You people are amusing. Craig you being on this site is criminal. Also what kind of curse are you going to unleash? A topix curse? I see why people on here pick on you all. I can see why anonymity suits. You have a pervert being defended by a group of less than intelligent cretins, who think they're dealing with imbeciles much like themselves. Like I've stated earlier if you wish to befriend a molester it's your life. Please quit with the asking for my name. You obviously are too stupid to remember. The threats of violence and then police is kind of amusing. You can't harm me and then call the police. What have I done that's criminal? Told someone who you are. You're a sexual predator that isn't even supposed to be online on any site at all. Like how you describe yourself but still don't put your picture back up so folks can see for themselves. Also the hairline thing, good try but some of us know they made you shave your head at KSR and it would have grown out by now. Enjoy freedom while you can Craig. It will be back to prison and sex offender recovery programs again before you know it."

You aren't being threatened of harassed. The fact that you're a child molester is public knowledge. You put your pic online it's on the website. Someone recognized you and called you out. I think KSP will be more concerned with you utilizing the Internet, when you are strictly forbidden to. Good luck with your crime fighting.
laughing at you

Owensboro, KY

#5801 Feb 7, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, Big. Glad you are doing it. These lowlife idiots has picked on the wrong people in the wrong room. I hope they get in serious trouble and banned from using a computer completely.
Yes yes that is soooo going to happen because it happens everyday in Owensboro Ky. Officer officer please stop your investigations of drug trafficking, and forget those people stealing from and shooting at others. We got an Internet troll won't quit makin fun and pickin on us losers. Topix is all we got! I'm sure the FBI and Secret Service would like to get involved as well. Maybe the Marshall's and ATF, CIA?? I mean y'all some important royalty right?

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW ABSURD AND PATHETIC YOU SOUND???

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5802 Feb 7, 2013
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't being threatened of harassed. The fact that you're a child molester is public knowledge. You put your pic online it's on the website. Someone recognized you and called you out. I think KSP will be more concerned with you utilizing the Internet, when you are strictly forbidden to. Good luck with your crime fighting.
You must think you're a genius. Or that the KSP are that stupid. I filed from my .mil address, so we'll see if they take that a little more seriously. I can't address their cyber forensic capabilities. Maybe you can enlighten me?

Btw, you're still a POS. Always were, always will be. Sad and demented.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5803 Feb 7, 2013
Alright boys and girls, we have indulged the trolls long enough.. Just ignore them and they'll go away.. Just like they always do.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5804 Feb 7, 2013
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes that is soooo going to happen because it happens everyday in Owensboro Ky. Officer officer please stop your investigations of drug trafficking, and forget those people stealing from and shooting at others. We got an Internet troll won't quit makin fun and pickin on us losers. Topix is all we got! I'm sure the FBI and Secret Service would like to get involved as well. Maybe the Marshall's and ATF, CIA?? I mean y'all some important royalty right?
Like I said douche I'll keep filing until you get caught or they tell me to stop. I'll call and talk to them. I'd like to know how the KSP enforces the 'no harassment' statute. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will TELL me who you are?
KSP/KSR

Owensboro, KY

#5805 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:

We got you! We understand how important this is. Your topix persona is sacred. How dare anyone compromise that. There is no more important crime than the harassment of you on this anonymous cesspool of a website. How dare they? Only you and your clique can do such. Do not fret. For we as an entire regiment of Troopers and Correctional officers will drop every case we have open to work on this worthy, most imperative investigation. No officer will rest until this troll is found and made to stop making fun of and pestering you! We are bringing back the gallows for this hardened criminal, hang em high at noon!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5806 Feb 7, 2013
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes yes that is soooo going to happen because it happens everyday in Owensboro Ky. Officer officer please stop your investigations of drug trafficking, and forget those people stealing from and shooting at others. We got an Internet troll won't quit makin fun and pickin on us losers. Topix is all we got! I'm sure the FBI and Secret Service would like to get involved as well. Maybe the Marshall's and ATF, CIA?? I mean y'all some important royalty right?

The real question here is... Do you realize how absurd and pathetic you sound!? He doesn't live in Kentucky. Can you not comprehend that fact?
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5808 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You must think you're a genius. Or that the KSP are that stupid. I filed from my .mil address, so we'll see if they take that a little more seriously. I can't address their cyber forensic capabilities. Maybe you can enlighten me?

Btw, you're still a POS. Always were, always will be. Sad and demented.
Always were always will be. Thanks for finally acknowledging you know who I am, Craig.
BTW I'm sure they at KSP will bow to your .mil address. I'm almost positive you will get a change Topix accounts response. You haven't been threatened and there's no law in KY concerning this site. It's a civil matter. Cyber crime here is using the Internet to drain people's bank accounts or commit identity theft. It isn't trolling on topix. You think you're dealing with a dummy. They're going to tell you to get a life!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5809 Feb 7, 2013
Well folks, it's about time for me to go to bed. I had an amazing evening with my son! We went to his Valentines Day dance!! He had his little suit on.*sigh* he looked adorably handsome like a little gentleman! I'm so proud to be his mother!! He decided he wanted to stay with his grandfather and go see a friend so he could play and wouldn't have to get up early! I'll see you all in the morning light. ;-)
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#5810 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said douche I'll keep filing until you get caught or they tell me to stop. I'll call and talk to them. I'd like to know how the KSP enforces the 'no harassment' statute. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will TELL me who you are?
Most police around here aren't fond of enforcing the rights of a convicted child molester. Just sayin. This is Kentucky we are rednecks and such. Too much bad stuff goin on and the states got enough real criminals to support in jails that are breaking the budget without worrying about someone on Topix making your panties wad up. They'll tell you to log off this crap or change your name if you don't like it. You're a crybaby aren't you? Can dish it but can't eat it? I beg you're real popular in real life huh?
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#5811 Feb 7, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>The real question here is... Do you realize how absurd and pathetic you sound!? He doesn't live in Kentucky. Can you not comprehend that fact?
So he doesn't live in KY? That's why KSP is gonna give two sh!ts about his whining and crying?

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5812 Feb 7, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Well folks, it's about time for me to go to bed. I had an amazing evening with my son! We went to his Valentines Day dance!! He had his little suit on.*sigh* he looked adorably handsome like a little gentleman! I'm so proud to be his mother!! He decided he wanted to stay with his grandfather and go see a friend so he could play and wouldn't have to get up early! I'll see you all in the morning light. ;-)
Night Red. Have a good night!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5813 Feb 7, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most police around here aren't fond of enforcing the rights of a convicted child molester. Just sayin. This is Kentucky we are rednecks and such. Too much bad stuff goin on and the states got enough real criminals to support in jails that are breaking the budget without worrying about someone on Topix making your panties wad up. They'll tell you to log off this crap or change your name if you don't like it. You're a crybaby aren't you? Can dish it but can't eat it? I beg you're real popular in real life huh?
You've got a pretty big mouth. Why not show me in person what a big badass you are? It's funny the people who talk so much shit always disappear when I'm in town? Been there 2 weeks in January and every shit talking homo is strangely absent? I bet every dime I've got you wouldn't show either. Big baby huh? Why not see for yourself? I know you're SO eager to see me. You're freaking in LOVE with me. You follow every single thing I post. You've read all 2000+ posts of mine. You say I don't have a life? Get real you fucking freak. You're the one with HUNDREDS of online alter egos. HUNDREDS if not more. How fucked up is that? You're like those POS insurgents. Except even they stayed and fought every once and awhile.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#5814 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a pretty big mouth. Why not show me in person what a big badass you are? It's funny the people who talk so much shit always disappear when I'm in town? Been there 2 weeks in January and every shit talking homo is strangely absent? I bet every dime I've got you wouldn't show either. Big baby huh? Why not see for yourself? I know you're SO eager to see me. You're freaking in LOVE with me. You follow every single thing I post. You've read all 2000+ posts of mine. You say I don't have a life? Get real you fucking freak. You're the one with HUNDREDS of online alter egos. HUNDREDS if not more. How fucked up is that? You're like those POS insurgents. Except even they stayed and fought every once and awhile.
So you'd hit a woman? You have called the police and they think physical violence against a woman is ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erica plunket 8 min knob slob 2
jayd mcdonald 33 min wondering 5
Victoria micaletti is a thief 1 hr catlady 2
Cody Wallace 1 hr need2know 2
hint me up 2 hr Bored 22
ryans restaurant 3 hr ryans 5
Reggie Ragland 3 hr guess 11
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE