Good afternoon , Big!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5754 Feb 7, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I take resentment upon being called a troll Mr. Laster. It is my right as a citizen of these United States, of which I did one 6 month deployment in Kuwait with the 82nd airborne division during Desert Storm and two seperate 16 month deployments in Afghanistan and Iraq, to publicly inform of the possibility that there is a 'sick' individual amongst parading as a friend and ally. I stand firm that I believe this gentleman, big package, to be Craig Whittaker until it is proven otherwise by the proper judicial division. I have been assured that a thorough investigation will be conducted and I have left with these officials my full name and address. I believe it is possible that there could be a case of mistaken identity but its is also very much concerning that this 'Big' gentleman looks strongly similar to Craig Whittaker. Enough so that I'm convinced he is this person. Good day to you Mr. Laster and I beg of you to kindly not take my civic duty in such a joking manner and try to belittle me or any other who invokes their right as we may see fit to proclaim being it is our right and I offered up my own life as payment for all citizens of these United States to have such rights and freedoms. I bid you good day Sir.
Well so far it appears you are a liar on every count. Why do the 'proper authorities' have no record of a report filed? Why does no service records match your deployment claims? How many people from your county did you think served matching those criteria? Did you NOT think I would be able to search those records? They're SERVICE records... they're not private. I can look up ANYONE. Active or not. If you WERE in the Army over the last 30 years you'd already know that. It's right on AKO you dolt. It's called 'white pages'.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5755 Feb 7, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Says he lives 710 hill ave...owensboro
Thank God I stopped talking to you. It appears you ARE the vile person I was warned about weeks ago. Troll on Kristilou. Why don't you call the cops and file a report too, since you're such a 'concerned citizen'? Seriously you freak. Rather than sitting on your fat ass repeating lies, call the police. Just file a report and let them do their job. You really are a vile, disgusting person aren't you? File the report or shut up.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5756 Feb 7, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Good afternoon , Big!!
Hi! Oh my, such fun.

I do apologize to all of you fine people for bringing this foul stench into your lives. For that I am truly sorry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5757 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Hi! Oh my, such fun.

I do apologize to all of you fine people for bringing this foul stench into your lives. For that I am truly sorry.
no BIG deal...

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5758 Feb 7, 2013
Jeez. Quite a day! Hope your projects are coming along!!
Its a cold cold day in the north! 9* this am? Then i hear snow is on its way--again!

It's short sleeve weather in the ohio river valley! I'm sure it's short lived though as its a long time till spring!!

Take care .

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5759 Feb 7, 2013
Samantha_D wrote:
Long time no see everyone. What did I miss? Can't believe it has been almost a year since I have been on. Missed you Red.
Good to see you back Samantha! I've missed you on here as well. I read your updates on Facebook though!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5760 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Hi! Oh my, such fun.

No need to apologize Big. We got you!! We're happy and PROUD to be your friend. It really isn't nothin but a thing. Glad to know you're a good upstanding man!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5762 Feb 7, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to apologize Big. We got you!! We're happy and PROUD to be your friend. It really isn't nothin but a thing. Glad to know you're a good upstanding man!
Thank you. While I have my faults as any human does, I'm NOT nor have I ever been either a child molester OR a felon. EVER. Some people just have to play though.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5763 Feb 7, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Jeez. Quite a day! Hope your projects are coming along!!
Its a cold cold day in the north! 9* this am? Then i hear snow is on its way--again!

It's short sleeve weather in the ohio river valley! I'm sure it's short lived though as its a long time till spring!!

Take care .
Nah, spring will be here shortly.. Early spring according to punxsutawney phil..

Level 1

Location hidden

#5764 Feb 7, 2013
Well it's a party now. I REALLY need some caffeine though

Level 1

Location hidden

#5765 Feb 7, 2013
Mountain Dew to the rescue!!!!

Proud of our Big Package!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5766 Feb 7, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Mountain Dew to the rescue!!!!
Proud of our Big Package!!
Is it in an IV bag? That's what I'm needing about now....lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#5767 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="WIT2"
Proud of our Big Package!![/QUOTE]WIT.... Don't ever say that again.....HA!!!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5768 Feb 7, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
[QUOTE who="WIT2"
Proud of our Big Package!! "

WIT.... Don't ever say that again.....HA!!!!
Lmao!!! Didn't think about it like that until I read your reply!!! Oh wow Blu oh wow!!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5769 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. While I have my faults as any human does, I'm NOT nor have I ever been either a child molester OR a felon. EVER. Some people just have to play though.
Again big, don't thank me!!! We're all friends here and we hopefully will be for a long time coming.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5770 Feb 7, 2013
Lol!!! Too funny!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5771 Feb 7, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Is it in an IV bag? That's what I'm needing about now....lol
One caffeine IV coming up!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5772 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Lmao!!! Didn't think about it like that until I read your reply!!! Oh wow Blu oh wow!!!
I'd be proud of a big package also but it's usually greeted with "Awww.... Isn't that cute? It comes with a little helmet". Very disheartening :/

Level 1

Location hidden

#5773 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hang with me long enough and you can have a dirty mind as well. Fare warning though.... Occasionally, I can redefine Dirty sometimes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Tutt 4 min Crystal King 6
Anyone know if Dr. McCoy is taking new patients? (Nov '14) 6 min Just saying 22
What's the scoop on Kelly pressley? 18 min omg 4
Courtney Clark 21 min ahhhh haaa 1
Dr West 30 min messenger 4
dropped the ball 39 min Amanda was not th... 3
Roger Greathouse 1 hr JD Reads A Lot 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages