Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>just go to ky sex offenders site and search his name. You will see 2 pictures of him.
I have gone and looked it up. This is NOT the same man we met. We met him in person and say with him for hours. We should know what he looks like.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all been busy... Again, I looked up the picture of Craig and that is not Big.
Thank you. It's one person (probably a man or the woman attached to him) who's somehow obsessed with you 3 girls. He named all 3 of you in one of the posts and variously calls you sl*t, wh*re or l*ser in several other posts. They keep denying that they're the same person, but it's pretty obvious they are. I don't know the connection yet. Then that sheeple 'Kristilou' jumped on board I guess to give a confirmation nod?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

<quoted text>I have gone and looked it up. This is NOT the same man we met. We met him in person and say with him for hours. We should know what he looks like.
Sat*
what the fck

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

wtfwasthat wrote:
<quoted text>If that's not him then the profile pic he took down was scarily similar.
He removed his topix pro pic??? GUILTY!!!!!!! Nuff said. Yuck

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

wtfwasthat wrote:
<quoted text>If that's not him then the profile pic he took down was scarily similar.
I can concur that, while it was an eerily similar picture, that's not the same guy we met. Unless he got a head transplant, it's not him. And I haven't been on this morning because, contrary to popular belief, I have a job.. Now if you trolls will kindly climb back under whatever bridge you came from, we'd appreciate it.
wtfwasthat

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. It's one person (probably a man or the woman attached to him) who's somehow obsessed with you 3 girls. He named all 3 of you in one of the posts and variously calls you sl*t, wh*re or l*ser in several other posts. They keep denying that they're the same person, but it's pretty obvious they are. I don't know the connection yet. Then that sheeple 'Kristilou' jumped on board I guess to give a confirmation nod?
I'm not obsessed with anyone. One question tho. Why take down ur pic if nothing to hide.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

what the fck wrote:
<quoted text>He removed his topix pro pic??? GUILTY!!!!!!! Nuff said. Yuck
I would too, if people were confusing me with a child molester due to the fact that I took a shitty picture and used a horrible filter to make it worse.. Lol! Now, can we get on with our normal lives?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Also, you do realize that he had a picture of Biggie Smalls up for a while too? Why did no one jump on that and say "Omygod it's Biggie!! I knew he wasn't dead!?!?"

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Look, now I'm OJ Simpson!!

"Oh my god, OJ!!! When did you get out??"

I just got out and the first thing I wanted to do was get on Owensboro topix..
wtfwasthat

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>I can concur that, while it was an eerily similar picture, that's not the same guy we met. Unless he got a head transplant, it's not him. And I haven't been on this morning because, contrary to popular belief, I have a job.. Now if you trolls will kindly climb back under whatever bridge you came from, we'd appreciate it.
Not a troll either I rarely say a thing on this silly site. Just have to admit that freaked me out. I could care less. Not around my kids as is no one would ever be from here. I have a career and family. Just strange how he changed his pic. Merely a observation. Have a good day.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. It's one person (probably a man or the woman attached to him) who's somehow obsessed with you 3 girls. He named all 3 of you in one of the posts and variously calls you sl*t, wh*re or l*ser in several other posts. They keep denying that they're the same person, but it's pretty obvious they are. I don't know the connection yet. Then that sheeple 'Kristilou' jumped on board I guess to give a confirmation nod?
Lol well I in no way am in comparison with Marti... She just seems to let all her stuff hang out. That's not a good thing from how I see it.

Castle on the other hand, I wouldn't mind being compared to her. We're both great mothers, we work, we provide for and love our children, and can cook!! Oh and I can't forget that we're both beautiful! The list could go on and on but, I'll stop there!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Out of curiosity big, what state are you currently in? Of course if it is not you then apologies are in order however you did not help your cause any by removing your own picture upon being accused of being Craig. I only wonder what state you are in because I find it unusual for a gentleman from Jersey to be so devoted to little ole owensboro ky forum and to have driven, flown or magically wiggled your nose to be in this area for a meeting of 5 others for a matter of mere hours. Just doesn't seem logical to me but I don't need to understand that. I am however convinced that you and Craig are so strikingly similar in appearance that I have called the division of parol and probation and informed them of my concern. Please understand this is in no way a lash at you as a person but my concern for the fact of Craig is a sexual offender and no to be in such forums.
While your concern is understandable, he was on his way back north, and took a detour to come visit. He told us where he was and where he was going. We had the meeting planned for a couple of weeks and he had time to arrange plans.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

wtfwasthat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not obsessed with anyone. One question tho. Why take down ur pic if nothing to hide.
Why not put your name on here? There are three of us that have decided he isn't the same man. We've met him, we've talked with him, we know him. You all don't! So go on somewhere.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Curious wrote:
Out of curiosity big, what state are you currently in? Of course if it is not you then apologies are in order however you did not help your cause any by removing your own picture upon being accused of being Craig. I only wonder what state you are in because I find it unusual for a gentleman from Jersey to be so devoted to little ole owensboro ky forum and to have driven, flown or magically wiggled your nose to be in this area for a meeting of 5 others for a matter of mere hours. Just doesn't seem logical to me but I don't need to understand that. I am however convinced that you and Craig are so strikingly similar in appearance that I have called the division of parol and probation and informed them of my concern. Please understand this is in no way a lash at you as a person but my concern for the fact of Craig is a sexual offender and no to be in such forums.
I am in the Army and there are 2 bases in Kentucky that I have worked at. One in Indiana too. I've been stationed at all three of them at one time or another. I have never lived in Owensboro.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Lol well I in no way am in comparison with Marti... She just seems to let all her stuff hang out. That's not a good thing from how I see it.
Castle on the other hand, I wouldn't mind being compared to her. We're both great mothers, we work, we provide for and love our children, and can cook!! Oh and I can't forget that we're both beautiful! The list could go on and on but, I'll stop there!
I'm not making any comparisons either. The 'person' sometime last night listed all three of your full names and said some things. That tells me they follow your posts enough to know all three of your full names. It also indicates, along with the nasty names that they're obsessed and somehow feel jilted. I have a very good guess who the original firestarter is.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

wtfwasthat wrote:
<quoted text>Not a troll either I rarely say a thing on this silly site. Just have to admit that freaked me out. I could care less. Not around my kids as is no one would ever be from here. I have a career and family. Just strange how he changed his pic. Merely a observation. Have a good day.
It's not a damn conversation when you are throwing a mans name through the mud and trying to say he is another man when in FACT, he is not. You're being a devious bitch/dick and trying to make a man look bad. Aside from the fact that big is not Craig, you're trying I get this Craig in trouble. What if Craig is following all of his parole rules and doing what he should be doing??? You're spreading his name like he's not abiding by the rules.

If you could care less then stop your ranting and raving. Obviously you do care. This is ridiculous.
wtfwasthat

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

<quoted text>Why not put your name on here? There are three of us that have decided he isn't the same man. We've met him, we've talked with him, we know him. You all don't! So go on somewhere.
Just stating observation. No accusing I sincerely hope it isn't. I never said it was. Nor do I really care. Take care
WIT2

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

The man on that sex offender site is not the man known as big package. I have personally met big in person as well as others that meet on this thread. The only resemblance is the glasses...and both are male. Its time for this madness to end.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

If he's Craig and from Owensboro Kentucky, why would he have a Pennsylvania license plate on his vehicle???? Jesus you people are ridiculous. It astounds me how you can think you know something and you make a grain of sand into a huge ass mountain.

Go find someone else to point your finger at and call them a child molester.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

You people go from one person to the next in our group. You all say we're sad because we've made friends here. This isn't any different than going on Facebook, myspace, any online dating site, or any other social media. Do you personally know all your Facebook friends? Do you personally know everyone you follow on twitter? More than likely you do not. You probably have folks on there you don't even speak to. So just go on about yourselves and let us be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of5,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Stay at home moms 3 min Down 2
john smith 4 min oh yea 44
Promise Land Metro Church (Apr '13) 4 min Grandma Tate 54
who wants a hard piece of meat 4 min Down 15
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min angel 139,020
Oasis vs Sun Tan City 18 min Truth 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 min Ancient Wolf 81,254
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE