The Queens' Kingdom
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5688 Feb 7, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
. Big package is not Craig.
Corey in jail? Which jail?
Big Package is Craig. He changed his profile pic really quickly!
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5689 Feb 7, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know it's you posting all this crap. Same 1 person on every post. REPORT me. If you're SO concerned for everyone's safety, then you should immediately report me to the police,'my PO' and the Daviess County Judicial System. Right now fucker. Pick up your little phone and call. Make sure to give them a detailed report.

I'm not Craig anybody. I don't have a daughter. Never have. Never lived in Owensboro. Never have.

Call and REPORT me.
No I'm not posting under different names, those really are other people that have figured you out. By the way I have reported you to the police, early yesterday evening before I even outed you as Craig Whittaker. They advised me to call Probation and Parole. They will investigate and yes they'll seize your computer, phone, they will go to the local library to see if you've been accessing the Internet. I know you're clever enough to fool them for a bit. But they'll be watching you now. Your fun of meeting innocent people on Topix is about to come to an end.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#5690 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="he's a molester"]<quoted text>
No I'm not posting under different names, those really are other people that have figured you out. By the way I have reported you to the police, early yesterday evening before I even outed you as Craig Whittaker. They advised me to call Probation and Parole. They will investigate and yes they'll seize your computer, phone, they will go to the local library to see if you've been accessing the Internet. I know you're clever enough to fool them for a bit. But they'll be watching you now. Your fun of meeting innocent people on Topix is about to come to an end.[/QUOTE] good job!!!!
hmmmmmm

United States

#5691 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone else find it odd not a single member of the "Queens Kingdom" has posted on here since big package was outed? Generally by now they would have added 20+ new comments. Really makes me wonder if the stuff about "big" is true. I did see the pictures and they both bare a striking resemblance to each other.
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5692 Feb 7, 2013
hmmmmmm wrote:
Anyone else find it odd not a single member of the "Queens Kingdom" has posted on here since big package was outed? Generally by now they would have added 20+ new comments. Really makes me wonder if the stuff about "big" is true. I did see the pictures and they both bare a striking resemblance to each other.
I'm pretty sure they're speechless because it's really Craig! You're right they've been eerily silent. No comments from them is just even more proof.
wtfwasthat

Owensboro, KY

#5693 Feb 7, 2013
kristilou wrote:
[QUOTE who="he's a molester"]<quoted text>
No I'm not posting under different names, those really are other people that have figured you out. By the way I have reported you to the police, early yesterday evening before I even outed you as Craig Whittaker. They advised me to call Probation and Parole. They will investigate and yes they'll seize your computer, phone, they will go to the local library to see if you've been accessing the Internet. I know you're clever enough to fool them for a bit. But they'll be watching you now. Your fun of meeting innocent people on Topix is about to come to an end. "

good job!!!!
The whole thing kinda scary. As are most people on that list and some of their locations. I sincerely hope he gets help he needs.
jimmy

Tucker, GA

#5694 Feb 7, 2013
hmmmmmm wrote:
Good point! Usually those queens kingdom loserboard idiots will all stick up for each other within minutes!

Level 1

Utica, KY

#5696 Feb 7, 2013
Strange they disappeared when he did....
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5697 Feb 7, 2013
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Good point! Usually those queens kingdom loserboard idiots will all stick up for each other within minutes!
Yeah well I doubt even an idiot would take the side of a child molester!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5698 Feb 7, 2013
Lookie here wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen of this 'Queens Kingdom' I bequest you to take a look at http://kspsor.state.ky.us/ Craig Whittaker and tell me if this is in fact the person you personally met in public. Big package is denying that this person, Craig Whittaker, is him. You be the judge of that and of course Daviess County Courts will be the judge of whether Craig has violated his conditions. As a registered sex offender his is NOT to be on Public forums of this nature and is in direct violation if in fact if is him. Come defend your friend if you believe it not to be him or sit back and ponder this, who are you REALLY letting know your personal u formation? Who is the person behind the registered name whom you are chatting with and becoming friends with? Is Craig Whittaker, a sexual predator, the type of person you want as a friend to have coffee with, drink alcohol with, or be caught alone with?
There isn't a picture when you click on this link.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5699 Feb 7, 2013
concerned for you wrote:
<quoted text>Please be careful, Big Package is a convicted sex offender. I read on here recently that you've met him in public? His name is Craig Randolph Whittaker. He lives in Owensboro. He went to prison for having sex with his 13 yr old daughter. He's been back several times for not complying with the sex offender program, and trying to contact his victim. I have no reason to lie. I do not hate or troll or anything else he accuses me of. He is a pathological liar, he's a very sick individual. I'm not downing you for meeting people on here to each their own. I wish you and your family the best in life. Your friends as well. I am honestly trying to offer you some knowledge about someone who is not what they represent themselfs to be. Please for your own safety stay away from this man!
Show us the picture... Put the link up with his picture. I'll tell you if it's the same man. I however am very comfortable with the fact that we met him considering there were 6 of us. 3 men 3 women in a public place. He's never been around my child.
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5700 Feb 7, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't a picture when you click on this link.
Ummm yes there is google sex offender registry type in Craig Whittaker!!

Level 1

Utica, KY

#5701 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
There isn't a picture when you click on this link.
just go to ky sex offenders site and search his name. You will see 2 pictures of him.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5702 Feb 7, 2013
Lookie here wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, I am no liar. I would think that a gentleman would be pretty damn upset for being mistaken and or accused of being an entirely different person who happens to be a sex offender. If in fact you are not then your hands are clean and you have a legal right to clear these post from any slander of your name. However, we both know you will not do a damn thing about it because as I can clearly see and as any other person can see that your profile picture as big package and the mugshot of Craig Whittaker at http://kspsor.state.ky.us/ are in fact the same person. And yes sir, I am reporting what I believe to be a sex offenders violation of conditions to the proper authorities tomorrow. And yes sir I will give them my name as well as the link to big packages comments an post and profile on topix and you know just as well as I do that they will come an investigate to include seizing your, Craig's, computer. Or your grandmothers. Whoever computer u use. Hide and watch. Tomorrow police officers will arrive at Hill and talk to you Mr. Whittaker. Lets just see if after this weekend big package is still around to post on Topix
I looked this Craig Whittaker up and no, it's not the same man we met. You may now leave our friend alone.
hahahahahahaha

United States

#5703 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone who meets up with anyone else on here is desperate for friends. Go ahead and deny it, but you know you are. Bonus points for hanging out with child molesters.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5704 Feb 7, 2013
hmmmmmm wrote:
We've all been busy... Again, I looked up the picture of Craig and that is not Big.
wtfwasthat

Owensboro, KY

#5705 Feb 7, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>just go to ky sex offenders site and search his name. You will see 2 pictures of him.
If that's not him then the profile pic he took down was scarily similar.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5706 Feb 7, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>just go to ky sex offenders site and search his name. You will see 2 pictures of him.
I have gone and looked it up. This is NOT the same man we met. We met him in person and say with him for hours. We should know what he looks like.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5707 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
We've all been busy... Again, I looked up the picture of Craig and that is not Big.
Thank you. It's one person (probably a man or the woman attached to him) who's somehow obsessed with you 3 girls. He named all 3 of you in one of the posts and variously calls you sl*t, wh*re or l*ser in several other posts. They keep denying that they're the same person, but it's pretty obvious they are. I don't know the connection yet. Then that sheeple 'Kristilou' jumped on board I guess to give a confirmation nod?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5708 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>I have gone and looked it up. This is NOT the same man we met. We met him in person and say with him for hours. We should know what he looks like.
Sat*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Velotta is so freaking HOT 3 min Oral44oboro 1
Looking for DJ Sands 5 min So done who knows 4
is glove single yet 10 min Ugottabekidding 2
Iva Ellis 22 min Fabulous 1
Carrey Moore 1 hr Johnnyboy 10
Best Singers in DaBoro 1 hr Yes 8
Thank you a nice Mcdonald's employee 2 hr Mcdonalds Manager 24
Are catholics real Christans? 3 hr Bike guy 54

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web