The Queens' Kingdom
hes a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5661 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you continue your push to make yourself appear MORE pathetic. Quite successfully in fact. I've only got a few personal trolls. Jimmy Lott? Corey James? I don't expect you'll identify yourself. Probably just change to another ridiculous, anonymous name and continue with your absurd personal attacks. It's really all you've got left isn't it?
I don't expect you'll identify yourself either Craig. The jig is up Child Molester. Ladies on here you should be more careful of the men you choose to chat with.
hmmmmmm

United States

#5662 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you continue your push to make yourself appear MORE pathetic. Quite successfully in fact. I've only got a few personal trolls. Jimmy Lott? Corey James? I don't expect you'll identify yourself. Probably just change to another ridiculous, anonymous name and continue with your absurd personal attacks. It's really all you've got left isn't it?
Odd fact, you STILL don't deny being Craig Whittaker.
question

Owensboro, KY

#5663 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you continue your push to make yourself appear MORE pathetic. Quite successfully in fact. I've only got a few personal trolls. Jimmy Lott? Corey James? I don't expect you'll identify yourself. Probably just change to another ridiculous, anonymous name and continue with your absurd personal attacks. It's really all you've got left isn't it?
If you aren't from here, Craig, then how do you know so much about the folks here, and they enough about you to troll you! I'm a female, an ex coworker. You are a child raper!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5664 Feb 6, 2013
hes a molester wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Corey is. You should know me Craig. You tried to date me I recognized you at once, I also recognize your writing. I'm calling your PO! Sick bastard!
You're a lying sack of shit. I'm sure in your sick world, you think you know something. You're obviously someone who's both seriously obsessed with the girls you mentioned above and at the same time often or always rejected by both women and society. It's really starting to border on mental illness. I wish you would call 'my PO'. Please, report me and leave your name. LOL Gutless, deranged loser.
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5667 Feb 6, 2013
hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Odd fact, you STILL don't deny being Craig Whittaker.
It's him alright. I recognize his writing and the whole I'm from Maine cover story. He claims he used to work up there. He had what he calls a relationship with his 13 yr old daughter. His wife and everyone else in the country called it molestation. He's been in and out of jail for not complying with sex offender registry, classes, and he keeps getting caught doing things he shouldn't. ie registering under anonymous accounts topix and trying to befriend people with kids. He uses aliases Randolph Whittaker is even listed on the registry website. He's also used Randy, Steve, Stephen, Chad, and Bruce that I am aware of. He doesn't tell anyone about his molesting habits unless he's forced to in face to face confrontation!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5668 Feb 6, 2013
Lookie here wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying that you in fact are Craig Whittaker and a registered sex offender in Kentucky? Truth sir
My name is not and has never been Craig Whittaker.
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5669 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying sack of shit. I'm sure in your sick world, you think you know something. You're obviously someone who's both seriously obsessed with the girls you mentioned above and at the same time often or always rejected by both women and society. It's really starting to border on mental illness. I wish you would call 'my PO'. Please, report me and leave your name. LOL Gutless, deranged loser.
I will call your PO and I will leave my name. How long til your back in KSR with the rest of your kind?
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5670 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying sack of shit. I'm sure in your sick world, you think you know something. You're obviously someone who's both seriously obsessed with the girls you mentioned above and at the same time often or always rejected by both women and society. It's really starting to border on mental illness. I wish you would call 'my PO'. Please, report me and leave your name. LOL Gutless, deranged loser.
I didn't mention any girls Craig, you keep saying Corey and Jimmy, I asked who they were. Awful defensive aren't we? Wow your new found friends are awful quiet!
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5671 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>My name is not and has never been Craig Whittaker.
Are you someone else now Craig? Please? This is Craig Whittaker folks, he molests children watch out!!
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5674 Feb 6, 2013
Lookie here wrote:
<quoted text>Funny because the mugshot of Craig Whittaker is the exact same guy as the picture big package has as his avatar and has posted in another thread that picture is in fact of himself and yet you still deny that you are Craig Whittaker the registered sex offender? That is a violation in itself if in fact you are him or he you. I challenge anyone to look at the two picture and say that is NOT the same person. You SIR, are as they say, up the creek without a paddle.
It's the same guy! Funny he's accusing us of being the same person some Corey or Jimmy. It's obvious our locations are from different IP addresses. Nice to meet you, United States, I'm Owensboro, Ky:)
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5675 Feb 6, 2013
Craig your daughters name was Brittany, she was working at Wendy's on Frederica the last time you violated your release by having a coworker unknowingly give you a ride there, as a favor to you! She freaked seeing you at her register, and they had to call EMTs it upset her so bad. You have a son as well he hates you too. 2179 comments since December. Over 1000 comments a month. Wow you've got a lot of free time to stalk prey online hmmmm?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5677 Feb 6, 2013
Lookie here wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen of this 'Queens Kingdom' I bequest you to take a look at http://kspsor.state.ky.us/ Craig Whittaker and tell me if this is in fact the person you personally met in public. Big package is denying that this person, Craig Whittaker, is him. You be the judge of that and of course Daviess County Courts will be the judge of whether Craig has violated his conditions. As a registered sex offender his is NOT to be on Public forums of this nature and is in direct violation if in fact if is him. Come defend your friend if you believe it not to be him or sit back and ponder this, who are you REALLY letting know your personal u formation? Who is the person behind the registered name whom you are chatting with and becoming friends with? Is Craig Whittaker, a sexual predator, the type of person you want as a friend to have coffee with, drink alcohol with, or be caught alone with?
I'll tell you again. You are a liar. My name is NOT Craig Whittaker and I've never been convicted of anything in any state. But now that you've chosen to continue this, I WANT you to keep pushing it. I want you to report me exactly like you keep threatening to do. Report me to 'my PO' and the police. I know you won't, because every single thing you've said is a lie. You and I both know that.
concerned for you

Owensboro, KY

#5678 Feb 6, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Gosh!! That is so true!! Sometimes he wants to help and I try to let him but I get frustrated when he starts putting the cleaners on our walls!! Ahhhh no no no we can't put that there!!! Why mommy!? Lol oh to be that innocent again!
Please be careful, Big Package is a convicted sex offender. I read on here recently that you've met him in public? His name is Craig Randolph Whittaker. He lives in Owensboro. He went to prison for having sex with his 13 yr old daughter. He's been back several times for not complying with the sex offender program, and trying to contact his victim. I have no reason to lie. I do not hate or troll or anything else he accuses me of. He is a pathological liar, he's a very sick individual. I'm not downing you for meeting people on here to each their own. I wish you and your family the best in life. Your friends as well. I am honestly trying to offer you some knowledge about someone who is not what they represent themselfs to be. Please for your own safety stay away from this man!
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5680 Feb 6, 2013
Speaking of trolling, did you know if you stay logged in but change your screen name on your mobile it still tallies your total comments. I bet money big package can't account for 2179 comments under that name. How many others have you used Craig? Probably trolling the good folks you meet!
he's a molester

Owensboro, KY

#5681 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you again. You are a liar. My name is NOT Craig Whittaker and I've never been convicted of anything in any state. But now that you've chosen to continue this, I WANT you to keep pushing it. I want you to report me exactly like you keep threatening to do. Report me to 'my PO' and the police. I know you won't, because every single thing you've said is a lie. You and I both know that.
I'm reporting you at 8 am to Probation and Parole! I have a feeling sometime in the near future all your comments will disappear. Good luck back in prison Craig.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5682 Feb 6, 2013
concerned for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful, Big Package is a convicted sex offender. I read on here recently that you've met him in public? His name is Craig Randolph Whittaker. He lives in Owensboro. He went to prison for having sex with his 13 yr old daughter. He's been back several times for not complying with the sex offender program, and trying to contact his victim. I have no reason to lie. I do not hate or troll or anything else he accuses me of. He is a pathological liar, he's a very sick individual. I'm not downing you for meeting people on here to each their own. I wish you and your family the best in life. Your friends as well. I am honestly trying to offer you some knowledge about someone who is not what they represent themselfs to be. Please for your own safety stay away from this man!
Now I know it's you posting all this crap. Same 1 person on every post. REPORT me. If you're SO concerned for everyone's safety, then you should immediately report me to the police,'my PO' and the Daviess County Judicial System. Right now fucker. Pick up your little phone and call. Make sure to give them a detailed report.

I'm not Craig anybody. I don't have a daughter. Never have. Never lived in Owensboro. Never have.

Call and REPORT me.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5683 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="he's a molester"]<quoted text>
I'm reporting you at 8 am to Probation and Parole! I have a feeling sometime in the near future all your comments will disappear. Good luck back in prison Craig.[/QUOTE]

Yes, very good. Make SURE you report me. First thing in the mornign now. Because this is SO important to everyone's safety that you're SO concerned with. Don't worry, I'll remind you in the AM to file that report.
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#5685 Feb 6, 2013
And y'all was worried about obsessed GS. At least GS just a sl t stalker and not a pedophile. Y'all stupid!!!
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#5686 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Corey James, Jimmy Lott or whatever other actual demented 'man' this is knows nothing about me. You're a jealous, obsessed punk. You sir are the abuser, be it verbal or physical. I neither have a need to or enjoy abusing others. You only prove my point with every vile post. Changing anonymous names with every post doesn't make you any more credible either.
It's not Corey. He's in jail and has been for cpl weeks.
Hmmmm

Owensboro, KY

#5687 Feb 6, 2013
. Big package is not Craig.
Corey in jail? Which jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who cares about Roy William Henry being a homos... 7 min VulgaRity 10
Thirsty much 17 min Skeezesleezebishp... 1
Martin Cook 22 min Sherry 4
Alisha Boehman 44 min curious 1
Brandon Carter hit rock bottom? 51 min ryan 4
Misty Moffett 1 hr allbusiness 3
Family 1 hr lol 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages