Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5614 Feb 6, 2013
114. I waved

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5615 Feb 6, 2013
Hi guys and gals!! Time to make the doughnuts!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5616 Feb 6, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
114. I waved
I'm sorry Hun. I missed you. I been slacking lately but I'll keep an eye out for you later. I'll be through again about 2-2:30

Level 1

Location hidden

#5617 Feb 6, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
jelly?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5618 Feb 6, 2013
I've got donuts!!! I will bring you some!!! About 2 dozen!!
Blu: Won't be there again till Friday!

Level 2

Location hidden

#5619 Feb 6, 2013
Figured geezer would understand the old commercial reference.. Guess he missed it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5620 Feb 6, 2013
Doughnuts are not healthy..

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5621 Feb 6, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
My BIL posts this as his status on FB all the time. People still think he literally means he's making doughnuts at 5:30am, when he's getting up for work. lol.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5622 Feb 6, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. An external Army inspection and evaluation of our record keeping and adherence to Army practices and procedures. NOT exactly adventures in far-flung locales, but I think it will be a happy ending after all.
btw- has anyone else seen the Audi commercial called 'Bravery' where the boy walks into the prom and kisses the queen, then is seen driving home with a huge smile on his face... and a shiner. LOL
That Audi commercial was great.

Hope all that army stuff was at least bearable.:)

Wild Blue Yonder

#5623 Feb 6, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Figured geezer would understand the old commercial reference.. Guess he missed it.
He's senile, you know. You gotta expect his memory is sketchy, at best.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5624 Feb 6, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
I've got donuts!!! I will bring you some!!! About 2 dozen!!
*sigh*

This made me think of Edgar...and how his sweet little butt brought us donuts one day.

Speaking of his deliciousness, I haven't heard from him since Sunday morning. I think he's forgotten I exist, now that training is over.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5625 Feb 6, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
No...but they're freaking scrumptious...and scrumptious trumps healthy every single day of the week.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5626 Feb 6, 2013
Red ~ I hope you finished all your cleaning and organizing...and are ready for your company tonight. Even with the little messer-upper around.:)

Tree Rat ~ Where are you, my tall dark-haired poet??

I went in to work this afternoon to get my work schedule extended & approved with my manager. 3 weeks of training on day shift, then 3 weeks of training on nights...then I'll decide if I'm ready to rock & roll solo or if I'm still wanting to shadow another week or so to be sure I have the hang of it. Picked up another shift tomorrow...I get to work the next 3 shifts with the BFF so I'm pretty stoked about that.

The ex has the kids tonight...I plan to enjoy my evening. No chocolate necessary.:)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5627 Feb 6, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
114. I waved
Did you see his truck? That's kind of cool!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5628 Feb 6, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Mystery solved. No dang wonder you see alot of out-of-shape cops. They been eating too many donuts and getting fat from them.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5629 Feb 6, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
....and then adherence to army practices and procedures...that could be just as scary as anything if your guys are like the old MASH on TV. Lol
Good evening all. Did everyone have a smashing day?

Too easy on that inspection. Lot's of questions, some good responses. My operations guy had a few minor gigs, but nothing bad at all. And then we went to lunch!! If it's over and you're going to lunch with the inspecting officers by noon, it's a huge win.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5630 Feb 6, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Killjoy :-p

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5631 Feb 6, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
That Audi commercial was great.
Hope all that army stuff was at least bearable.:)
I'm glad someone else like it. I LOVE the huge smile that you can't wipe off his face, despite the black eye. Worth it... totally! LOL

Too easy. I'm SO used to inspections. It's getting a new commander through them that's the trick. I bought another car while they were getting grilled.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5632 Feb 6, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Picked up another shift tomorrow...I get to work the next 3 shifts with the BFF so I'm pretty stoked about that.
That's sweet. It's SO much more fun working with a good friend you really get along with. Do you guys get to spend any time actually working together?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5633 Feb 6, 2013
Did we all fall asleep or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
u kno 3 min love thiz 1
She's still at it 29 min brandi robertson 20
Child Removal 55 min SuzyQ 3
Hotel hook ups 57 min Nope 3
Levi Grey single? 1 hr Another hoe 2
She cheated with multiples but insists it never... 1 hr Usahoe 1
Morgan Mayes 1 hr Roy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages