The Queens' Kingdom

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5594 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you! It would've been very nice indeed!!
When it came down to it though I was lazy and WIT2 is easier.
Has your chocolate kicked in? I hope the dark clouds no longer surround the castle.
The clouds have definitely cleared. Praise the Lord for chocolate in great quantity & quality...and the sympathetic shoulder of a good friend. Those 2 things could procure world peace, I'm quite sure.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5595 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, even me.. although you could probably find others who'd disagree.
Out of curiosity, were any of us anything like you expected? With all of the baking Castle does, I expected her to wear an apron and carry a tray of cookies? Lol. To tell the truth I went there with an open mind to see what everyone was actually like. Good times!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5596 Feb 5, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get much done WIT!! Fortunately for us, we do have closets but they're already full.
It will be all right . You dont have to fret over it, just relax and get some sleep.

Now Red, when your closets and storage becomes too full what you do is call up friends and tell them to come help themselves to whatever catches their eye! Lol

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5597 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, were any of us anything like you expected? With all of the baking Castle does, I expected her to wear an apron and carry a tray of cookies? Lol. To tell the truth I went there with an open mind to see what everyone was actually like. Good times!
I was amazed how much you guys all were like what I expected. And I don't mean that in a bad way. Not one 'internet surprise' LOL You were all very normal. No psychopaths or sociopaths. I can't speak about your all opinions on me... other than I probably talk too much.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5598 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Jake is ready to be screwed to the tree, so I walked down the woods lane to the back field to find a suitable tree for hanging both Jake and Lacy. They will look so very fine about 9 feet high. I will put a picnic table at the base of the tree and we can have picnics at Dragonfly Grove!!(Methinks I have WAY to much time on my hands)
This sounds awesome. Not too much time on your hands...but plenty to be so superbly creative.:) Who wouldn't relish a picnic in Dragonfly Grove?!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5599 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't get Red fired up to the point where ashtrays or frying pans started flying, so I guess that's a good thing?

Level 1

Location hidden

#5600 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amazed how much you guys all were like what I expected. And I don't mean that in a bad way. Not one 'internet surprise' LOL You were all very normal. No psychopaths or sociopaths. I can't speak about your all opinions on me... other than I probably talk too much.
I was totally surprised you were there! Even though just a few days before that you were asking about I 80 and I 81 so I knew you were headed south but I never dreamed you'd end up visiting with us! We are all delighted you stopped by and added some more spice to the mix!

Wild Blue Yonder

#5601 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Jake on Lacy? no no no. That's for the frogs. Couple of years ago about 10pm. My daughter and I drove up the lane to check out the house construction. As we left the house and drove down the little dip in the driveway my headlights exposed dozens of frogs!. I stopped and we watched as even more frogs came out of the grass and onto the gravel. "Look at that! Wow lots of frogs.......oooohhhhh...looook at that! ". They were all mating......! Guess we got educated!
This story sort of reminded me of the night my sister & I were driving home from Indy after a day of shopping & cheesecake. It was a really bad night, as my brother was stranded in Moscow on his 30th birthday, after his passport was stolen and we were really worried about him. It was pouring down rain the whole drive back home. They were jumping out in front of my car on the interstate at an increasing & strangely high rate; what seemed like billions of suicidal frogs. YUCK. I don't know if they were all trying to cross the road to go mate...or what. lol. I've never seen anything like that night...and hope never to again. SO gross.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5602 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was totally surprised you were there! Even though just a few days before that you were asking about I 80 and I 81 so I knew you were headed south but I never dreamed you'd end up visiting with us! We are all delighted you stopped by and added some more spice to the mix!
Yes well I kind of surprised myself too, so that's two of us anyway! It does not take much to persuade me to road trip.

And you haven't even seen any tricks with baked goods, liquor and fireworks!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5603 Feb 5, 2013
I have another very early day, so it'll have to be bedtime for me.

Here's to everyone in the kingdom having a marvelous Wednesday later!

Red, I hope things go well with your first real 'company'. Try not to fret, ok?

Wild Blue Yonder

#5604 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all of the baking Castle does, I expected her to wear an apron and carry a tray of cookies? Lol. To tell the truth I went there with an open mind to see what everyone was actually like. Good times!
LOL. I didn't think they would appreciate me bringing food into their eating establishment so I left the apron & tray of cookies at home. ;)

You all were a delight. As much, if not more, fun in person as you had been getting to know in our "faking it" thread.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5605 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't get Red fired up to the point where ashtrays or frying pans started flying, so I guess that's a good thing?
I honestly would love to be a witness to that side of Red. I've only seen the softer side. I'm not wanting to be the target of these ash trays or frying pans...but at least a bystander when they take flight. lol.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5606 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
I have another very early day, so it'll have to be bedtime for me.
Here's to everyone in the kingdom having a marvelous Wednesday later!
Red, I hope things go well with your first real 'company'. Try not to fret, ok?
Goodnight, Big!! Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one, as well.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5607 Feb 5, 2013
I keep falling asleep and I have a long day ahead of me . Its been wonderful!
Good night and "see" all of you tomorrow !!

Wild Blue Yonder

#5608 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
I keep falling asleep and I have a long day ahead of me . Its been wonderful!
Good night and "see" all of you tomorrow !!
Goodnight to you, too, WIT!:)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5609 Feb 6, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I didn't think they would appreciate me bringing food into their eating establishment so I left the apron & tray of cookies at home. ;)
You all were a delight. As much, if not more, fun in person as you had been getting to know in our "faking it" thread.
Yes. Delightful is probably an appropriate description. For me the time went SO fast. I couldn't believe how quickly it was over. They say that about good company!:-)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5610 Feb 6, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight, Big!! Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one, as well.
Hmmm. An external Army inspection and evaluation of our record keeping and adherence to Army practices and procedures. NOT exactly adventures in far-flung locales, but I think it will be a happy ending after all.

btw- has anyone else seen the Audi commercial called 'Bravery' where the boy walks into the prom and kisses the queen, then is seen driving home with a huge smile on his face... and a shiner. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

#5611 Feb 6, 2013
Good morning, QK!!

I conked out last nite and just now read the last few posts..
I would be scared to death being in Russia with a missing passport ! Wow!
About the cookies and apron, I feel you made the right choice leaving them home! Excellent judgement call!
....and then adherence to army practices and procedures...that could be just as scary as anything if your guys are like the old MASH on TV. Lol
The Audi commercial was a good one! Just think how much self confidence and lofty ambitions one gets from driving an Audi ! Lol
Red, just as long as you have a space open to walk, youre good. Just tuck the ash trays and frying pans out of angers reach!

Blu, I will holler at you in an hour or so...keep up with the mm, I will do the same!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5612 Feb 6, 2013
Blu: On 265. At mm 2.5

Level 1

Location hidden

#5613 Feb 6, 2013
Blu. 64. At120

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane railey (Jul '15) 7 min raleyhater101 9
Donald trump 8 min Veteran 15
Cheating advice 8 min Hubby 18
Chic namedChina at Cadillac 11 min Lol 2
Southern 10u All Stars 17 min Liberal Wisenheimer 26
LGBT gettogether 20 min Liberal Wisenheimer 12
Danielle Mills 30 min Cheryl 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance