The Queens' Kingdom

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5574 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man I know that story! I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I really wouldn't peg you for the mischief type. At least you have Camp G-maw to keep you on the straight and narrow :-)
On no, never mischief. I just meet total strangers at restaurants 150 miles from home. No mischief at all.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5575 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUD. Well at least it'll be warmer. But those little ole side by side atvs don't do so well in knee deep mud so he has to walk up and down those mountains ... He's not happy bout that. He's sitting there waiting to go to either WV or the Iowa/Illinois state line... Just puttin' in time
Jake on Lacy? no no no. That's for the frogs. Couple of years ago about 10pm. My daughter and I drove up the lane to check out the house construction. As we left the house and drove down the little dip in the driveway my headlights exposed dozens of frogs!. I stopped and we watched as even more frogs came out of the grass and onto the gravel. "Look at that! Wow lots of frogs.......oooohhhhh...looook at that! ". They were all mating......! Guess we got educated!
Which statement is mostly true or false: "We f*ck like frogs" OR "We f*ck like dogs"

Level 1

Location hidden

#5576 Feb 5, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have recovered, but I am in full on hard charge at work, mini vacation to Florida at the end of the month, so I gotta get it in now.
Florida. Sounds sooo much better than kentucky!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5577 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice for you guys. Have at it and I hope Oboro is in a car buying mood! Up market buying mood :-)
I work in evansville.. Lol!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5578 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
On no, never mischief. I just meet total strangers at restaurants 150 miles from home. No mischief at all.
I didn't realize you had strayed so far from the safety of the farm. I guess you got lucky with us? Even I proved to be safe for human consumption :-p

Wild Blue Yonder

#5579 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Oh, one little truth, dear Queen, after a bar of chocolate one can forgive anybody , even ones relatives.....
:-)
Yep...this is why I thought "Wit & Wisdom" would be a good name for you. ;)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5580 Feb 5, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in evansville.. Lol!
Ok... same well wishes, different state. I spent some of my time there in North Park and I thought it was a pretty nice area.

Good luck with the sales push J

Level 1

Location hidden

#5581 Feb 5, 2013
Ummm...mostly true ....depending on the day. Lol

And then, several months later there was the flock of turkeys! Beautiful toms with the tails fanned out! Wow! I stopped the car to watch And then my daughter says, oh, no, not again!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5582 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good name. Or "Double W" would have been good also.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5583 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you! It would've been very nice indeed!!

When it came down to it though I was lazy and WIT2 is easier.

Has your chocolate kicked in? I hope the dark clouds no longer surround the castle.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5584 Feb 5, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which statement is mostly true or false: "We f*ck like frogs" OR "We f*ck like dogs"
I would normally be inclined to say the latter, although the last time I had the opportunity, not so much :-(

Wild Blue Yonder

#5585 Feb 5, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Sorry y'all I haven't been on lately cause I've just been lazy...
I'm having a house guest tomorrow evening so I had to get my butt in gear! My house still doesn't look the way I would like for it too but... It'll get there. My T4 tornado does not help me!! Every time I get the smallest amount done I feel like he's destructed something 10X's worse!!
Hopefully I can be more productive tonight and in the morning. Ugh hopefully... J's being my motivator! It always helps having someone say lets do this when you don't feel like doing anything!
Well, since WIT has me thinking in terms of appropriate quotes, this post made me think of this one.

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~ Phyllis Diller

We women can empathize with your situation & hectic time trying to clean and prepare for company with a child under foot. Having company come is a good housecleaning motivator but, sometimes, it requires an extra push...WTG, J, for cheering her on & getting her extra motivated!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5586 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Ummm...mostly true ....depending on the day. Lol
:-0

The turkeys are everywhere these days. New Jersey, PA and Maine all have big flocks around.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5587 Feb 5, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good name. Or "Double W" would have been good also.
The "double w " is almost a tongue twister, or because it's a name that's usually just read, it'd be a "mind bender"? Lol.

About the mud. It think it would be great to watch from the edge but I dont think I'd want to actually take a vehicle in and play.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5588 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you! It would've been very nice indeed!!
When it came down to it though I was lazy and WIT2 is easier.
Has your chocolate kicked in? I hope the dark clouds no longer surround the castle.
Milk chocolate has cloud clearing capabilities too? Who knew?

Level 1

Location hidden

#5589 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize you had strayed so far from the safety of the farm. I guess you got lucky with us? Even I proved to be safe for human consumption :-p
Lol. Didn't I tell you ? Those other tables beside us were assorted friends of mine and off duty cops.
Actually, we had all "talked" for quite a while and had a "feel" for each other. Then too we met at a popular restaurant. Even you proved safe...lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#5590 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~ Phyllis Diller
AMEN, Sister!!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5591 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Didn't I tell you ? Those other tables beside us were assorted friends of mine and off duty cops.
Actually, we had all "talked" for quite a while and had a "feel" for each other. Then too we met at a popular restaurant. Even you proved safe...lol
Yes, even me.. although you could probably find others who'd disagree.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5592 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>Slow down, Red, slow down!! Panic cleaning? Lol.
I know that drill!! Unfortunately this house has not a single closet door so you can't hide stuff in a closet ( well the coat closet by the entry has a door).
I didn't get much done WIT!! Fortunately for us, we do have closets but they're already full.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5593 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since WIT has me thinking in terms of appropriate quotes, this post made me think of this one.

We women can empathize with your situation & hectic time trying to clean and prepare for company with a child under foot. Having company come is a good housecleaning motivator but, sometimes, it requires an extra push...WTG, J, for cheering her on & getting her extra motivated!
Oh my Gosh!! That is so true!! Sometimes he wants to help and I try to let him but I get frustrated when he starts putting the cleaners on our walls!! Ahhhh no no no we can't put that there!!! Why mommy!? Lol oh to be that innocent again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donation den 2 min Need fb or email ... 12
Iva Ellis 1 hr Justify 3
Cute night manager at McDonald's on perish ? 1 hr Anonymous 1
Trick or treating 3 hr hope this helps 3
Paul doughlas is a rapist 4 hr Know him 2
Cody lindsey 4 hr Curious 1
News Lisa Mann, Russell Springs, KY, appointed to KY... 4 hr Drcarson 2
Are catholics real Christans? 16 hr Bike guy 54

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web