|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly I'm just trying to stay out of mischief. Once spring gets here I'll be full steam ahead.
Oh man I know that story! I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I really wouldn't peg you for the mischief type. At least you have Camp G-maw to keep you on the straight and narrow :-)

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because that's what your husband and I NEED at this point is a lot of mud! LOL At least mud means warm and I'll take everything not being frozen solid.
I don't think it's too much time, I think it's nice you can find things that interest you and allow your creativity to come out. Who cares, as long as YOU like it and it pleases you right? You won't be mounting Jake on Lacy right? Seems like the dragonflies I see are in that position often!
MUD. Well at least it'll be warmer. But those little ole side by side atvs don't do so well in knee deep mud so he has to walk up and down those mountains ... He's not happy bout that. He's sitting there waiting to go to either WV or the Iowa/Illinois state line... Just puttin' in time

Jake on Lacy? no no no. That's for the frogs. Couple of years ago about 10pm. My daughter and I drove up the lane to check out the house construction. As we left the house and drove down the little dip in the driveway my headlights exposed dozens of frogs!. I stopped and we watched as even more frogs came out of the grass and onto the gravel. "Look at that! Wow lots of frogs.......oooohhhhh...looook at that! ". They were all mating......! Guess we got educated!

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Rootin in the mud is a ton of fun. I still love that. Getting stuck... not so much. The Army proves just about daily if you have enough mud you can get anything stuck.
I've seen guys do some small donuts with those 'type' piggie back forklifts. Are they as much fun in the mud as they appear?
Done several donuts with my piggie back. Of course I nearly flipped it when going high speed and pedal to the medal. Now, are they fun in the mud as they appear? That answers varies on many different piggie back driver as myself. I have to say it is when not buried very deep. But, a pain in the butt when trying to being pulled out and hardly a good place to hook to on a piggie back. I have buried my piggie back very deep and somehow got pulled out. But, it is fun once you know how to get out of it.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man I know that story! I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I really wouldn't peg you for the mischief type. At least you have Camp G-maw to keep you on the straight and narrow :-)
On no, never mischief. I just meet total strangers at restaurants 150 miles from home. No mischief at all.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUD. Well at least it'll be warmer. But those little ole side by side atvs don't do so well in knee deep mud so he has to walk up and down those mountains ... He's not happy bout that. He's sitting there waiting to go to either WV or the Iowa/Illinois state line... Just puttin' in time
Jake on Lacy? no no no. That's for the frogs. Couple of years ago about 10pm. My daughter and I drove up the lane to check out the house construction. As we left the house and drove down the little dip in the driveway my headlights exposed dozens of frogs!. I stopped and we watched as even more frogs came out of the grass and onto the gravel. "Look at that! Wow lots of frogs.......oooohhhhh...looook at that! ". They were all mating......! Guess we got educated!
Which statement is mostly true or false: "We f*ck like frogs" OR "We f*ck like dogs"

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have recovered, but I am in full on hard charge at work, mini vacation to Florida at the end of the month, so I gotta get it in now.
Florida. Sounds sooo much better than kentucky!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice for you guys. Have at it and I hope Oboro is in a car buying mood! Up market buying mood :-)
I work in evansville.. Lol!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
On no, never mischief. I just meet total strangers at restaurants 150 miles from home. No mischief at all.
I didn't realize you had strayed so far from the safety of the farm. I guess you got lucky with us? Even I proved to be safe for human consumption :-p

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
Oh, one little truth, dear Queen, after a bar of chocolate one can forgive anybody , even ones relatives.....
:-)
Yep...this is why I thought "Wit & Wisdom" would be a good name for you. ;)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in evansville.. Lol!
Ok... same well wishes, different state. I spent some of my time there in North Park and I thought it was a pretty nice area.

Good luck with the sales push J

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ummm...mostly true ....depending on the day. Lol

And then, several months later there was the flock of turkeys! Beautiful toms with the tails fanned out! Wow! I stopped the car to watch And then my daughter says, oh, no, not again!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good name. Or "Double W" would have been good also.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you! It would've been very nice indeed!!

When it came down to it though I was lazy and WIT2 is easier.

Has your chocolate kicked in? I hope the dark clouds no longer surround the castle.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which statement is mostly true or false: "We f*ck like frogs" OR "We f*ck like dogs"
I would normally be inclined to say the latter, although the last time I had the opportunity, not so much :-(

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Sorry y'all I haven't been on lately cause I've just been lazy...
I'm having a house guest tomorrow evening so I had to get my butt in gear! My house still doesn't look the way I would like for it too but... It'll get there. My T4 tornado does not help me!! Every time I get the smallest amount done I feel like he's destructed something 10X's worse!!
Hopefully I can be more productive tonight and in the morning. Ugh hopefully... J's being my motivator! It always helps having someone say lets do this when you don't feel like doing anything!
Well, since WIT has me thinking in terms of appropriate quotes, this post made me think of this one.

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~ Phyllis Diller

We women can empathize with your situation & hectic time trying to clean and prepare for company with a child under foot. Having company come is a good housecleaning motivator but, sometimes, it requires an extra push...WTG, J, for cheering her on & getting her extra motivated!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
Ummm...mostly true ....depending on the day. Lol
:-0

The turkeys are everywhere these days. New Jersey, PA and Maine all have big flocks around.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good name. Or "Double W" would have been good also.
The "double w " is almost a tongue twister, or because it's a name that's usually just read, it'd be a "mind bender"? Lol.

About the mud. It think it would be great to watch from the edge but I dont think I'd want to actually take a vehicle in and play.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you! It would've been very nice indeed!!
When it came down to it though I was lazy and WIT2 is easier.
Has your chocolate kicked in? I hope the dark clouds no longer surround the castle.
Milk chocolate has cloud clearing capabilities too? Who knew?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize you had strayed so far from the safety of the farm. I guess you got lucky with us? Even I proved to be safe for human consumption :-p
Lol. Didn't I tell you ? Those other tables beside us were assorted friends of mine and off duty cops.
Actually, we had all "talked" for quite a while and had a "feel" for each other. Then too we met at a popular restaurant. Even you proved safe...lol

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~ Phyllis Diller
AMEN, Sister!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of5,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
mandy richardson (Aug '11) 16 min Lucky 15
jeremey hawkins 1 hr truth 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr blahblah123 414
Julie Grant 1 hr skeeez 9
Stephanie Hayden (Aug '11) 1 hr nutriakilla 27
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr blahblah123 25,960
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance