The Queens' Kingdom

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5554 Feb 5, 2013
I don't believe there's enough chocolate in the world to remedy my mood today...but I see no reason not to heavily medicate with it, anyhow.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5555 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
I don't believe there's enough chocolate in the world to remedy my mood today...but I see no reason not to heavily medicate with it, anyhow.
That makes sense in a strange sort of way. Hopefully the chocolate will help you find your way back to normal.

I thought the same thing about Comment being encouraged to smoke again. I would have hoped they'd been more supportive?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5556 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Chocolate should help relieve mental stress. I'm sorry you are not in a good mood, dear Queen! I do hope your evening lightens your mood.
Again, congrats on your new crown! Tah-dah!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5557 Feb 5, 2013
Oh, one little truth, dear Queen, after a bar of chocolate one can forgive anybody , even ones relatives.....
:-)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5558 Feb 5, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Awfully quiet today..
Hey J. Have you fully recovered yet? It seems like everyone has things to do, at least during the day. I guess that's a good thing that we're all busy.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5559 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Oh, one little truth, dear Queen, after a bar of chocolate one can forgive anybody , even ones relatives.....
:-)
:-) Wit and wisdom?

How was the hole in your cat? Anything else interesting down on the farm today? Do any ice driving today?

Level 2

Location hidden

#5560 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Hey J. Have you fully recovered yet? It seems like everyone has things to do, at least during the day. I guess that's a good thing that we're all busy.
I have recovered, but I am in full on hard charge at work, mini vacation to Florida at the end of the month, so I gotta get it in now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5561 Feb 5, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
We go way back as Points pals, don't we?? We may be total nerds for it...but I'm pretty sure 'nerdy' is the new 'cool'. So we're all good. ;)
I like being called nerdy or at least other names. That way, we all know that people are thinking of us.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5562 Feb 5, 2013
Sorry y'all I haven't been on lately cause I've just been lazy...

I'm having a house guest tomorrow evening so I had to get my butt in gear! My house still doesn't look the way I would like for it too but... It'll get there. My T4 tornado does not help me!! Every time I get the smallest amount done I feel like he's destructed something 10X's worse!!

Hopefully I can be more productive tonight and in the morning. Ugh hopefully... J's being my motivator! It always helps having someone say lets do this when you don't feel like doing anything!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5563 Feb 5, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have recovered, but I am in full on hard charge at work, mini vacation to Florida at the end of the month, so I gotta get it in now.
Very nice for you guys. Have at it and I hope Oboro is in a car buying mood! Up market buying mood :-)

Level 1

Location hidden

#5564 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
:-) Wit and wisdom?
How was the hole in your cat? Anything else interesting down on the farm today? Do any ice driving today?
Good evening, big! Wit-n-wisdom. Lol not really. Haha . Hope your day was a good one. I hear you are to get some warmer weather up that way. That will make for a tremendous amount of mud.
The cat? Vet says she's doing fine--didn't even charge me for the office call! What's new here? Well, Jake is ready to be screwed to the tree, so I walked down the woods lane to the back field to find a suitable tree for hanging both Jake and Lacy. They will look so very fine about 9 feet high. I will put a picnic table at the base of the tree and we can have picnics at Dragonfly Grove!!(Methinks I have WAY to much time on my hands)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5565 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, big! Wit-n-wisdom. Lol not really. Haha . Hope your day was a good one. I hear you are to get some warmer weather up that way. That will make for a tremendous amount of mud.
The cat? Vet says she's doing fine--didn't even charge me for the office call! What's new here? Well, Jake is ready to be screwed to the tree, so I walked down the woods lane to the back field to find a suitable tree for hanging both Jake and Lacy. They will look so very fine about 9 feet high. I will put a picnic table at the base of the tree and we can have picnics at Dragonfly Grove!!(Methinks I have WAY to much time on my hands)
Ever thought about volunteering your time to something like at a school or an animal shelter?

Level 1

Location hidden

#5566 Feb 5, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Sorry y'all I haven't been on lately cause I've just been lazy...
I'm having a house guest tomorrow evening so I had to get my butt in gear! My house still doesn't look the way I would like for it too but... It'll get there. My T4 tornado does not help me!! Every time I get the smallest amount done I feel like he's destructed something 10X's worse!!
Hopefully I can be more productive tonight and in the morning. Ugh hopefully... J's being my motivator! It always helps having someone say lets do this when you don't feel like doing anything!
Slow down, Red, slow down!! Panic cleaning? Lol.
I know that drill!! Unfortunately this house has not a single closet door so you can't hide stuff in a closet ( well the coat closet by the entry has a door).

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5567 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because that's what your husband and I NEED at this point is a lot of mud! LOL At least mud means warm and I'll take everything not being frozen solid.
I don't think it's too much time, I think it's nice you can find things that interest you and allow your creativity to come out. Who cares, as long as YOU like it and it pleases you right? You won't be mounting Jake on Lacy right? Seems like the dragonflies I see are in that position often!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5568 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because that's what your husband and I NEED at this point is a lot of mud! LOL At least mud means warm and I'll take everything not being frozen solid.
I don't think it's too much time, I think it's nice you can find things that interest you and allow your creativity to come out. Who cares, as long as YOU like it and it pleases you right? You won't be mounting Jake on Lacy right? Seems like the dragonflies I see are in that position often!
One of my contractors this morning made a mention about how muddy it was where he is working at. I actually asked him if I could come out there with my Teledyne Princeton forklift and play in the mud and he hook a chain to his 4X4 pickup truck and pull me out. He didn't turn me down and I didn't go out there. LOL

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5569 Feb 5, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my contractors this morning made a mention about how muddy it was where he is working at. I actually asked him if I could come out there with my Teledyne Princeton forklift and play in the mud and he hook a chain to his 4X4 pickup truck and pull me out. He didn't turn me down and I didn't go out there. LOL
Rootin in the mud is a ton of fun. I still love that. Getting stuck... not so much. The Army proves just about daily if you have enough mud you can get anything stuck.

I've seen guys do some small donuts with those 'type' piggie back forklifts. Are they as much fun in the mud as they appear?

Level 1

Location hidden

#5570 Feb 5, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever thought about volunteering your time to something like at a school or an animal shelter?
I used to do a lot of volunteer work...up to 40 hours some weeks. I had a really good time with that. in fact one of my old haunts invited me to a dinner and inducted me into their "Hall of Fame" lol. Right now I'm sorta in limbo, the house is pretty much finished and I'm not starting any more expensive additions. I did a bit of travel last summer and I have the gkids a lot. So mostly I'm just stirring around trying to stay out of mischief. Once spring gets here I'll be full steam ahead.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5571 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly I'm just trying to stay out of mischief. Once spring gets here I'll be full steam ahead.
Oh man I know that story! I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I really wouldn't peg you for the mischief type. At least you have Camp G-maw to keep you on the straight and narrow :-)

Level 1

Location hidden

#5572 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
MUD. Well at least it'll be warmer. But those little ole side by side atvs don't do so well in knee deep mud so he has to walk up and down those mountains ... He's not happy bout that. He's sitting there waiting to go to either WV or the Iowa/Illinois state line... Just puttin' in time

Jake on Lacy? no no no. That's for the frogs. Couple of years ago about 10pm. My daughter and I drove up the lane to check out the house construction. As we left the house and drove down the little dip in the driveway my headlights exposed dozens of frogs!. I stopped and we watched as even more frogs came out of the grass and onto the gravel. "Look at that! Wow lots of frogs.......oooohhhhh...looook at that! ". They were all mating......! Guess we got educated!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5573 Feb 5, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Rootin in the mud is a ton of fun. I still love that. Getting stuck... not so much. The Army proves just about daily if you have enough mud you can get anything stuck.
I've seen guys do some small donuts with those 'type' piggie back forklifts. Are they as much fun in the mud as they appear?
Done several donuts with my piggie back. Of course I nearly flipped it when going high speed and pedal to the medal. Now, are they fun in the mud as they appear? That answers varies on many different piggie back driver as myself. I have to say it is when not buried very deep. But, a pain in the butt when trying to being pulled out and hardly a good place to hook to on a piggie back. I have buried my piggie back very deep and somehow got pulled out. But, it is fun once you know how to get out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is US Bank laying off 100 people this week? 23 min MrDMS 2
Lonnie Garrison (LG) (Jul '12) 24 min Lol 27
Clarence Davidson Jr wanted by police 1 hr Eeewps 18
Redlobster???? Is it always dark in there 1 hr Toodark 1
Ashley Stinnett and Aaron Wright 1 hr Vigilante 5
Your own fault 1 hr Oats 11
Jake Leach at it again 2 hr Side Ho AF 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance