The Queens' Kingdom

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5534 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason. My heart is touched by your most thoughtful gesture! You are so very sweet to do that! Congratulations must be in order to our Wonderful Queen!
Well, she and somebody else helped me one time when some idiot came in here and stole the crown and victory away from me. She has been a friend that I have talked to more right before the first forum that we all were in and now this one. Back when I first joined topix, I was doing my best with trying to win some crowns and I dont think she had any yet until the last 2 months when we first got one together.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5535 Feb 4, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I can silence mine with 1 bark of my own, so he usually doesn't bother me.
This made me laugh, for some reason...trying to picture you doing that. lol.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5536 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she and somebody else helped me one time when some idiot came in here and stole the crown and victory away from me. She has been a friend that I have talked to more right before the first forum that we all were in and now this one. Back when I first joined topix, I was doing my best with trying to win some crowns and I dont think she had any yet until the last 2 months when we first got one together.
Cool. I noticed how similar your stats were and that you had been 'sharing' crowns. It's nice you were able to find someone to play with like that.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5537 Feb 4, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
This made me laugh, for some reason...trying to picture you doing that. lol.
I can 'bark' their names and they just kind of stop whatever bad thing they were doing.

I HAVE actually barked at them when they got all frenzied up. That's just for fun though.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5538 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on them winning. But, you got to admit that them refs missed a lot of calls that could have changed the outcome of the game.
Yes, I readily admit that the refs blew some calls. My husband was for the 49ers so he made sure to point out e v e r y b a d c a l l and explain, at length, why it was bad. It didn't really matter to us who won since the Patriots weren't in it so I just picked the team opposing who he picked to root for. It was all in fun. And PizzaRoma must not have been busy because our order got here in 30 minutes. Did anyone do the Dominoes thing? You guess what the coin toss result is and if you're right, you get a free pizza. I'll bet their delivery time was hours!
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5539 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Guess what! I picked that one out especially because of you .
Hope you've had a great day! You've been pretty silent today...
Cats incision looks infected so there's a trip back to the vet tomorrow. "Can we have this kitten grandma? Pleeese?" Uh huh. Sure. Vet bills are noooo problem. You can each have one....! Oh I do remember how this cat thing started ....
Once you're on full site, scroll to top left to start. Go to right looking for 'messages'. Tap that and you should see what you need. After a couple times, it gets easy to do. Let us know if you find it. I'll send you a message using my old blue name.
What's going on with the cat's incision?? I ask because when we had Chloe spayed, her incision split open. That was a nightmare! And of course, it happened at night. We had used the vet through the Humane Society to save money. HA! By the time we paid for our regular vet's night-time call out visit, the 'cheap' service by the Humane Society had cost double what our regular vet would have charged to spay. Lesson learned.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5540 Feb 4, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been with cats that were fine and I actually liked them. I don't admit it often though. One Persian in particular I was very fond of. But there have been other cats... I'm amazed I didn't murder them.
Yes, the crazy dog barking. Sometimes for no apparent reason. I can silence mine with 1 bark of my own, so he usually doesn't bother me.
My dog has a certain bark, actually it's a 'moooo' that he uses when a certain neighbor that he loves walks by. I think he's smarter than some children I know. He also gently takes my hand in his mouth to lead me where he wants to go- the back door to go outside, the couch to sit and pet him, and my favorite, to where we keep his canned food and treats. It's a big wood microwave stand that has a wood piece in front of his food. He 'bangs' that wood piece with his nose to tell me he's hungry or deserves a treat. He can also carry a basket in his mouth but we can't convince his kitten to ride in it. But I really am a cat person, at heart.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5541 Feb 4, 2013
Castle, congrats on your crown! It's certainly fitting that you have a crown :) And I will tell you all when I attempt to quit smoking again. I have quit twice before for 2 weeks each time. I was such a b!tch that I was encouraged to smoke again :/

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5542 Feb 5, 2013
Comment wrote:
I was such a b!tch that I was encouraged to smoke again :/
Awwww. That's not nice. Maybe you'll give it another go if you're feeling particularly empowered?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5543 Feb 5, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog has a certain bark, actually it's a 'moooo' that he uses when a certain neighbor that he loves walks by. I think he's smarter than some children I know. He also gently takes my hand in his mouth to lead me where he wants to go- the back door to go outside, the couch to sit and pet him, and my favorite, to where we keep his canned food and treats. It's a big wood microwave stand that has a wood piece in front of his food. He 'bangs' that wood piece with his nose to tell me he's hungry or deserves a treat. He can also carry a basket in his mouth but we can't convince his kitten to ride in it. But I really am a cat person, at heart.
I recognize some of the same behaviors. He'll 'dance', smile or speak a certain way. He likes Skype or Facetime if we're apart for any kind of long periods. He's really very emotional for a pet.

I'm willing to reserve judgement in spite of the 'cat person' thing ;-p

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5544 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning everyone! Hope you got plenty of rest!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5545 Feb 5, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Good morning everyone! Hope you got plenty of rest!
Good morning Miss WIT. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5546 Feb 5, 2013
Tuesday morning quote

Here's another quote that works perfect for topix:
I'm too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don't know.--Gary Shandling

Level 1

Location hidden

#5547 Feb 5, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so cool! Sounds like he has a wonderful home!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5548 Feb 5, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you're on full site, scroll to top left to start. Go to right looking for 'messages'. Tap that and you should see what you need. After a couple times, it gets easy to do. Let us know if you find it. I'll send you a message using my old blue name.
d.
Ok. I'd appreciate that!! With this iPhone screen being so small it makes things...difficult. I did find the messages. I also can't seem to find a quick way to get back to the mobile app. So any help I would appreciate! Thanks!

Level 2

Location hidden

#5549 Feb 5, 2013
Helloooooooo nurse! Lol!

Animaniacs. I miss that show

Level 1

Location hidden

#5550 Feb 5, 2013
Animaniacs!!! Haven't heard that in a long time!! Lol. Hope your day is going great!

Hey blu! Guess your work day is almost finished! I'm doing some traveling tomorrow so I'll watch for you!

Level 2

Location hidden

#5551 Feb 5, 2013
Awfully quiet today..

Wild Blue Yonder

#5552 Feb 5, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
We go way back as Points pals, don't we?? We may be total nerds for it...but I'm pretty sure 'nerdy' is the new 'cool'. So we're all good. ;)

Wild Blue Yonder

#5553 Feb 5, 2013
Comment wrote:
Castle, congrats on your crown! It's certainly fitting that you have a crown :) And I will tell you all when I attempt to quit smoking again. I have quit twice before for 2 weeks each time. I was such a b!tch that I was encouraged to smoke again :/
Thank you, Comment.:)

Encouraged to smoke again? That's like telling someone who's losing weight to save their life & recover their health to go eat a couple brownies because they're irritable & hungry...instead of suggesting a tall glass of water or milk and an apple. Counter-productive...and completely unfair.:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honestly folks why is it ones cheat while havin... 6 min John smith 21
help! 21 min Captaincrunch 7
Who was raped at the Sandbar 29 min More 4
Petter Supply delivery girl 31 min Funny guy 3
fatal car accident hwy 56 38 min Felicia 324
Teresa Burden Richeson & Tony Coomes sexual esc... 40 min Nice 4
cute guy at b&b tattoo 42 min Jen the wife 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages