The Queens' Kingdom

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5514 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
If God had intended us to be nudists we would have been born with no clothes on.--Leonard Lyons
We were born with no clothes on.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5515 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were born with no clothes on.
Yeah. I was too! A little tongue in cheek. Lol.
Anyway I hope you had a great weekend and accomplished much! We mostly stayed home except for my crazy jaunt over the ice and snow. Stupid of me! Lol.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5516 Feb 4, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
I'm very tired. Just wanted to say hi to everyone!! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
Hello to you and Red! Thanks for checking in this evening !

Level 8

Location hidden

#5517 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I was too! A little tongue in cheek. Lol.
Anyway I hope you had a great weekend and accomplished much! We mostly stayed home except for my crazy jaunt over the ice and snow. Stupid of me! Lol.
I came close to staying home, but my best friend and I haven't partied together in over 2 months and I figured that last Friday night was time for me to have fun. I had 4 beers and was working on my 5th one until we had to leave. Oh well, besides, I did good considering that I'm not big on Bud Light, but it was the closet beer to my regular beer, which they didn't have at all.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5518 Feb 4, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh. That one took me a minute.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday so far.
Lol. Guess what! I picked that one out especially because of you .

Hope you've had a great day! You've been pretty silent today...

Cats incision looks infected so there's a trip back to the vet tomorrow. "Can we have this kitten grandma? Pleeese?" Uh huh. Sure. Vet bills are noooo problem. You can each have one....! Oh I do remember how this cat thing started ....

Level 8

Location hidden

#5519 Feb 4, 2013
Comment wrote:
Castle, my team won!!! The Ravens!!
Congrats on them winning. But, you got to admit that them refs missed a lot of calls that could have changed the outcome of the game.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5520 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I came close to staying home, but my best friend and I haven't partied together in over 2 months and I figured that last Friday night was time for me to have fun. I had 4 beers and was working on my 5th one until we had to leave. Oh well, besides, I did good considering that I'm not big on Bud Light, but it was the closet beer to my regular beer, which they didn't have at all.
Sounds like it was just time to get out a little and howl! All work and no play....... Sounds like the Bud Lite worked out A-OK anyway! Say, it beats sitting home and clearing out storage sheds! Lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#5521 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like it was just time to get out a little and howl! All work and no play....... Sounds like the Bud Lite worked out A-OK anyway! Say, it beats sitting home and clearing out storage sheds! Lol
I really haven't worked at all since last Thursday, per say. And, I could've gone a few more months and not drink a drop, but my birthday is coming up in about a week and a half. So, it felt great to get out. Oh, and I did clean out a storage shed Friday before I went out.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5522 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really haven't worked at all since last Thursday, per say. And, I could've gone a few more months and not drink a drop, but my birthday is coming up in about a week and a half. So, it felt great to get out. Oh, and I did clean out a storage shed Friday before I went out.
Would you happen to be a valentine's baby? My brother-in-law is!! I used to send him a combo birthday/ valentines card. Now I don't even send him a card at all..

Level 8

Location hidden

#5523 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you happen to be a valentine's baby? My brother-in-law is!! I used to send him a combo birthday/ valentines card. Now I don't even send him a card at all..
Close to it, but my birthday is the 16th.

Let me guess, you just call him now to wish him a Happy Birthday and Valentines Day, eh?

Wild Blue Yonder

#5524 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
HELLO everybody!!!!!!! I decided to take a break from here to clear my head and have some fun this weekend. And it was o.k.
I was wondering where you disappeared to! It's been calm around the kingdom over the past few days. Glad to have you back!

Wild Blue Yonder

#5525 Feb 4, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
I'm very tired. Just wanted to say hi to everyone!! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
I hope you & the lady get all caught up on sleep tonight. Missed ya both!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5526 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Guess what! I picked that one out especially because of you .
Hope you've had a great day! You've been pretty silent today...
Cats incision looks infected so there's a trip back to the vet tomorrow. "Can we have this kitten grandma? Pleeese?" Uh huh. Sure. Vet bills are noooo problem. You can each have one....! Oh I do remember how this cat thing started ....
Well thank you! I hope you had a great day as well. Don't be down about your snow trip, it's good that you have some adventure once and a while.

I think I have more experience with horticulture than the other kind for whatever that's worth.

I was outside doing some work until I got frozen out. I really felt kind of blah today after all the merriment last night.

This cat thing.... better you than me. I'm much more of a dog person. I usually only tolerate the cats because I like sex :-p

Level 1

Location hidden

#5527 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close to it, but my birthday is the 16th.
Let me guess, you just call him now to wish him a Happy Birthday and Valentines Day, eh?
Yeah . The cost of cards and that postage just eats a person up! Lol. Nah. It has just turned out that way. They dont send me a birthday card either. We do send Christmas cards with family pictures enclosed.

Hey, castle!!! Hello!! Glad you could make it here tonight!' I'm going to hit the hay pretty soon as I can hardly keep my eyes open..

Level 8

Location hidden

#5528 Feb 4, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering where you disappeared to! It's been calm around the kingdom over the past few days. Glad to have you back!
I try checking in Friday night, but it is hard to do on a cell phone. Besides, I did check up from time to time on Saturday and Sunday for just a minute, but had other things to get done. Also, My Queen, I wanted you to personally win the main Crown. You deserved it.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5529 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah . The cost of cards and that postage just eats a person up! Lol. Nah. It has just turned out that way. They dont send me a birthday card either. We do send Christmas cards with family pictures enclosed.
Hey, castle!!! Hello!! Glad you could make it here tonight!' I'm going to hit the hay pretty soon as I can hardly keep my eyes open..
Hey, WIT!!

I have friend who has a St. Patrick's Day birthday. I love that...so easy to NOT forget that way.:) lol.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5530 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I try checking in Friday night, but it is hard to do on a cell phone. Besides, I did check up from time to time on Saturday and Sunday for just a minute, but had other things to get done. Also, My Queen, I wanted you to personally win the main Crown. You deserved it.
LOL. The thing is - that's when I started to kind of worry about you. When you didn't come back to finish your points all weekend... We've been wearing matching crowns for, what, 2 months now?? Thank you, though.:)

Glad you got out and enjoyed yourself and some beer...even if it was light beer. Sounds like it was long overdue.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5531 Feb 4, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm much more of a dog person. I usually only tolerate the cats because I like sex :-p
THAT sounds like one of those crazy quotes in my book! That's funny ! Sounds like you've run into a lot of cats lol

Tonight. In my house. There are 4 cats and one dog. Two cats are upstairs cats. Two that are penned in the entry are outside cats which were allowed In Because of the cold and because of the surgery. Then there's the dog. If she stays out all night, she barks and barks at the deer, the raccoons. And shadows. No I do not like having this many In the house.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5532 Feb 4, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, My Queen, I wanted you to personally win the main Crown. You deserved it.
Jason. My heart is touched by your most thoughtful gesture! You are so very sweet to do that! Congratulations must be in order to our Wonderful Queen!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5533 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT sounds like one of those crazy quotes in my book! That's funny ! Sounds like you've run into a lot of cats lol
Tonight. In my house. There are 4 cats and one dog. Two cats are upstairs cats. Two that are penned in the entry are outside cats which were allowed In Because of the cold and because of the surgery. Then there's the dog. If she stays out all night, she barks and barks at the deer, the raccoons. And shadows. No I do not like having this many In the house.
I've been with cats that were fine and I actually liked them. I don't admit it often though. One Persian in particular I was very fond of. But there have been other cats... I'm amazed I didn't murder them.

Yes, the crazy dog barking. Sometimes for no apparent reason. I can silence mine with 1 bark of my own, so he usually doesn't bother me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cody wedding (Jan '12) 16 min Hmmm 60
Meagan Hagan running for city commissioner 16 min I saw it 5
Mr. Tines 18 min Scout 5
Tiffany basham 22 min Kala 4
Josh tolson erin mclimore baby 39 min lawl 5
Audra mayfield 41 min lawl 1
adrianna miles 55 min Sammie 30
Mudsharks at TTMA 9 hr NoStandards 30

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web