The Queens' Kingdom

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5492 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Your daughter is going to be so proud of you! Hope the desire is leaving. I know the habit of reaching for one takes a while to change also. Hang in there!
yeah I still reach for them. I just try to stay away from them as much as possible. I'd have one lit before I knew it if I didn't

Level 1

Location hidden

#5493 Feb 4, 2013
Wit... You better hurry to the overpass...lol

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5494 Feb 4, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
Wit... You better hurry to the overpass...lol
Which mile marker

Level 1

Location hidden

#5495 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which mile marker
I'm almost to Columbus now. Maybe next time...

Level 1

Location hidden

#5496 Feb 4, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I'm almost to Columbus now. Maybe next time...
Lol! Okay! Later...

Level 2

Location hidden

#5497 Feb 4, 2013
Sooooo tired.....

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5499 Feb 4, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Sooooo tired.....
I feel you... a few too many beers and too little sleep. Fighting a bit of a headache/hangover :-(

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5500 Feb 4, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Hmmmmm.
I had a dream about you & your ferocious (or not) friend this morning. Any new developlements?

Wild Blue Yonder

#5501 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
No football here either . Watching an old Steve Martin movie. Simple Twist of Fate.(No "real" TV remember)
Gdaughter is working a puzzle, a small 7" round one. She finished a small double sided "Where's Waldo" earlier. She's really been into the puzzles lately.
Gson made a zombie world on mine craft.
I had fun picking out the quotes, glad you get a little laugh or smile out of them!
I still have no idea who won the Super Bowl. Didn't watch it & none of my friends on FB talked about anything other than what commercials they liked best or how hot Dennis Pitta was, once he removed his helmet.

The young one got into puzzles not too long ago. Good, old-fashioned fun. Might have to buy a few for some cheap entertainment. The ones we did have got left behind...and it's probably time for fresh puzzles, anyway.

I love Steve Martin but I'm not sure I've seen that one. Worth renting??
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5502 Feb 4, 2013
Hi everybody! Hope you're all having a decent Monday. I feel like it's still Sunday since my overworked husband took a day off today. Poor guy, think he's coming down with the flu. A guy at his work had the flu last week but came in anyway... WIT2, I told him the Telly saying about hair but it didn't make him feel any better at all about losing his! I need to re-read your post about re-enactments and good places to visit. I want to plan a spring outing. I've had a great, fun, busy weekend- much more than I'm used to. I think it's time for another nap soon.
WIT2- I'm not sure what type phone you're using but I can access the full Topix site on my iPhone 3GS. It's hard to navigate, but I can PM on it.
Castle- My fish are doing great! Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying work. It's empowering, isn't it, to work hard to support your family :)
Blu- That's great on the smoking!! You are giving me encouragement to quit without even knowing it. I tried e-cigs again and I still don't think they are as good as the real thing. But if I could even switch fully to those I would be happy. My problem is I love to smoke. Wish I had never started.
AM- You have a great woman!
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#5503 Feb 4, 2013
Castle, my team won!!! The Ravens!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#5504 Feb 4, 2013
Comment wrote:
Hi everybody! Hope you're all having a decent Monday. I feel like it's still Sunday since my overworked husband took a day off today. Poor guy, think he's coming down with the flu. A guy at his work had the flu last week but came in anyway... WIT2, I told him the Telly saying about hair but it didn't make him feel any better at all about losing his! I need to re-read your post about re-enactments and good places to visit. I want to plan a spring outing. I've had a great, fun, busy weekend- much more than I'm used to. I think it's time for another nap soon.
WIT2- I'm not sure what type phone you're using but I can access the full Topix site on my iPhone 3GS. It's hard to navigate, but I can PM on it.
Castle- My fish are doing great! Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying work. It's empowering, isn't it, to work hard to support your family :)
Blu- That's great on the smoking!! You are giving me encouragement to quit without even knowing it. I tried e-cigs again and I still don't think they are as good as the real thing. But if I could even switch fully to those I would be happy. My problem is I love to smoke. Wish I had never started.
Ikr?

Wild Blue Yonder

#5505 Feb 4, 2013
Comment wrote:
Good to hear those fishes are thriving!:) Sorry about your husband falling ill. The flu has certainly made its way around this past month. I hope he gets better soon...and nobody else in the family succumbs to the same sickness.

Good luck with the cease-smoking attempt. I think, if Geezer could do it, so could you. I know we're all so proud of him for getting this far & not giving in...we'd all gladly cheer you on, too!

Wild Blue Yonder

#5506 Feb 4, 2013
Comment wrote:
Castle, my team won!!! The Ravens!!
Three cheers for your team winning, then!:)

Level 1

Location hidden

#5508 Feb 4, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have no idea who won the Super Bowl. Didn't watch it & none of my friends on FB talked about anything other than what commercials they liked best or how hot Dennis Pitta was, once he removed his helmet.
The young one got into puzzles not too long ago. Good, old-fashioned fun. Might have to buy a few for some cheap entertainment. The ones we did have got left behind...and it's probably time for fresh puzzles, anyway.
I love Steve Martin but I'm not sure I've seen that one. Worth renting??
The puzzles have worked out quite nicely! I have a card table set up and it easily holds a 750 piece puzzle. I don't know how long the puzzle phase will last...
I think the movie would be worth renting. I pick up old VHS movies for a buck or .50 when I'm out recreational shopping...yard sales etc. so I've quite a collection. Lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#5509 Feb 4, 2013
Comment wrote:
WIT2- I'm not sure what type phone you're using but I can access the full Topix site on my iPhone 3GS. It's hard to navigate, but I can PM on it
I've got an iPhone 4S . And I can go to the full site but it's miserable trying to navigate it. I didn't see the pm though and that's the big reason I went blue.

I hope you get to go to some of the places we were mentioning. Good times! Kids and I went through Bluesprimg caverns, Marengo caves, and Squire Boone caverns this summer. Awesome! They loved it and each cave is so different from the other caves.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5510 Feb 4, 2013
How about this one from Dorothy Parker?
You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
OR this one:
If God had intended us to be nudists we would have been born with no clothes on.--Leonard Lyons

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5511 Feb 4, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
How about this one from Dorothy Parker?
You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
Oooh. That one took me a minute.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday so far.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5512 Feb 4, 2013
I'm very tired. Just wanted to say hi to everyone!! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5513 Feb 4, 2013
HELLO everybody!!!!!!! I decided to take a break from here to clear my head and have some fun this weekend. And it was o.k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britney owesely 1 min yuckk 29
justin davidson 1 min weidoo 6
I love U Robbie Tutt!!! 1 min NtheNo 8
Honestly folks why is it ones cheat while havin... 1 min Suxsforyou 18
Scandalous hoee 1 min Nope 5
Bimale looking for discreet fun (cant host) 1 min Share just looking 4
Women who constantly post nudes of themselves 1 min Fake yourself 4
fatal car accident hwy 56 58 min Idiots 263
Swingers in owensboro 3 hr Felicia 28
More from around the web