Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you dear gracious Queen!
I'm still using this iPhone so there's not much change for me yet. Maybe I can wrestle my laptop away from the kids and really look at what I've done to myself. Lol
I do hope you have a wonderful day and I'm excited about any galas headed out way!! Woohoo!
Good luck stealing back your own laptop to get a glance of your new look here in the kingdom. lol.

I'm ready for another gala, too. I miss you all!

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that could've been a most interesting conversation! Like, uh, huh, he would be talking with no inhabitations. Wonder what he'd say. Lol. Duh.
He shaves his head ? You gotta read the quote I put on earlier today about being "bald".( I'm sorry but I'm just in a mischievous mood today)
I don't think he was wearing a hat in the picture I showed you...but, yes, he does indeed shave that sexy head of his. ;)

I told him I was bummed I missed him when he was drunk. No telling what interesting thoughts I could've gotten out of him, in that state!:)

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they did it there. We did the one in French Lick on July 4th back in '11 with my BFF & her kids. We enjoyed it.
http://www.indianarailwaymuseum.org/Wildwestt...
They do a Polar Express one, too...that I've heard is amazing but you have to get tickets EARLY because they sell out fast.
The one at French lick is good too. We didn't do the robbery train but the kids took a train ride as a school field trip last spring. Ive heard the polar express is fantastic'
Another good place to spend the day is Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell Indiana.its a pioneer village and there's a working grist mill there. Trails, caves ,creeks swimming for a fee and horse back riding for a fee. Gus Grissom , the astronaut, is from Mitchell and spring mill has a building dedicated to his memorabilia . It'd be a super cheap day trip. One low price for a car load and your in!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did stay on here pretty late. Lol. WIT was taken already so I just stuck a 2 beside it. It was late and that's all I could think up. Oh well.
My daughters ex boyfriend made sure to contact her today with a "Go Ravens" message! She and "c" were next door neighbors in WV about 60 miles from Baltimore so he's a strong Baltimore fan. She doesn't give a hoot about football...but she will watch and pretend for her fiancÚ. Hehe. Hey. I don't pretend. M can love his basketball or football. I'm good. No problem.
I meant 'I' was clueless for not noticing the change to blue, not you. You're all good! Liking the quotes too btw :-)

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one at French lick is good too. We didn't do the robbery train but the kids took a train ride as a school field trip last spring. Ive heard the polar express is fantastic'
Another good place to spend the day is Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell Indiana.its a pioneer village and there's a working grist mill there. Trails, caves ,creeks swimming for a fee and horse back riding for a fee. Gus Grissom , the astronaut, is from Mitchell and spring mill has a building dedicated to his memorabilia . It'd be a super cheap day trip. One low price for a car load and your in!
I've never heard of the Spring Mill park but that sounds like a cool day trip. They have a little of everything!

We love horseback riding. Last time we went was down near Mammoth Cave in Cave City. Visited the caves, then went horseback riding, took the alpine slide, etc. Fun way to spend the day. http://www.kentuckyactionpark.com/

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of the Spring Mill park but that sounds like a cool day trip. They have a little of everything!
We love horseback riding. Last time we went was down near Mammoth Cave in Cave City. Visited the caves, then went horseback riding, took the alpine slide, etc. Fun way to spend the day. http://www.kentuckyactionpark.com/
That's a nice park. I loved horseback riding too, but haven't been since the last time I was in Germany. I did have some 'issues' with English saddles when I first started on them. LOL Like got thrown onto my head. Horses are some wonderful animals though.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
The area around cave city has a lot of things to do but we haven't been there. Well, to Mammoh Cave, yes. We lived about an hour or so from there. That would be a good trip for next summers Camp Gee-Ma. The kids enjoyed the caves we went through last summer

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Here's one from Tom Arnold that's fitting for this evening:
I'm into bondage, I like to tie up my wife, gag her and go watch a football game on TV.

After reading a lot of topix threads., I tend to agree with Mike Werb:
Most men in this town think monogamy is some kind of wood.

Ok. Ok. They're bad. Enjoy the game!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
Ouch. I think that's funny.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
Here's one from Tom Arnold that's fitting for this evening:
I'm into bondage, I like to tie up my wife, gag her and go watch a football game on TV.
After reading a lot of topix threads., I tend to agree with Mike Werb:
Ok. Ok. They're bad. Enjoy the game!
LMBO!

I'm NOT missing the Super Bowl...it's all Disney Channel all day, at the castle.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

No football here either . Watching an old Steve Martin movie. Simple Twist of Fate.(No "real" TV remember)
Gdaughter is working a puzzle, a small 7" round one. She finished a small double sided "Where's Waldo" earlier. She's really been into the puzzles lately.
Gson made a zombie world on mine craft.
I had fun picking out the quotes, glad you get a little laugh or smile out of them!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
No football here either . Watching an old Steve Martin movie. Simple Twist of Fate.(No "real" TV remember)
Gdaughter is working a puzzle, a small 7" round one. She finished a small double sided "Where's Waldo" earlier. She's really been into the puzzles lately.
Gson made a zombie world on mine craft.
I had fun picking out the quotes, glad you get a little laugh or smile out of them!
Too bad you missed the game. It turned out to be pretty competitive. Big fun at my younger sisters house. She's wild without any alcohol, but it's madness with it.... in a good way!

My younger boy was really into Minecraft. And then he found girls. LOL

Keep the quotes coming. I for one like them and if you don't mind catering to me, then please continue to indulge.

Glad you had a nice evening WIT. I went off on some Warsteiners. Hoorah.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you missed the game. It turned out to be pretty competitive. Big fun at my younger sisters house. She's wild without any alcohol, but it's madness with it.... in a good way!
My younger boy was really into Minecraft. And then he found girls. LOL
Keep the quotes coming. I for one like them and if you don't mind catering to me, then please continue to indulge.
Glad you had a nice evening WIT. I went off on some Warsteiners. Hoorah.
Hope your team won!! It sounds like between the Warsteiners and your sister, the place rocked . Hmmm... Probably didn't matter who won...haha

Gson is 11. At what age did your son discover girls? Just checking how much longer we have. Seems like I just went through this a few years ago..

Here's one especially for you:
For certain people, after fifty, Litigation takes the place of sex.--Gore Vidal

(...and yes, I know where I stand on the time line..)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
(...and yes, I know where I stand on the time line..)
Yes, you and me! I'm still in it... at least for a while.

My sisters house is ALWAYS fun. 4 teens and bfs and gfs... parents, relatives. Lot's of fun and games.

Neither of them were 'my team', but Joe Flacco the winning quarterback is from Jersey, so that's cool. AND he's a tall, cool guy who's self admitted boring. Hmmmm. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you and me! I'm still in it... at least for a while.
My sisters house is ALWAYS fun. 4 teens and bfs and gfs... parents, relatives. Lot's of fun and games.
Neither of them were 'my team', but Joe Flacco the winning quarterback is from Jersey, so that's cool. AND he's a tall, cool guy who's self admitted boring. Hmmmm. LOL
Sounds as if no one at your sisters ever has to shout, "Let's get this party started!" Lol. It's a wonderful feeling to have a close family!
I keep sitting the phone down and dozing so I've got to get some sleep tonight . Good night. Sleep tight ....dont let the bedbugs bite...

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as if no one at your sisters ever has to shout, "Let's get this party started!" Lol. It's a wonderful feeling to have a close family!
I keep sitting the phone down and dozing so I've got to get some sleep tonight . Good night. Sleep tight ....dont let the bedbugs bite...
Yes, she's a rolling party. She's the accidental child, but is loved and hilarious at every turn.

I don't think I've ever seen a 'bedbug' thankfully. I'll pass on ever seeing one. I'll try to sleep tight, bedbugs or not. LOL

Thanks for playing along WIT2... sleep well my dear.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Hmmmmm.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
Hmmmmm.
My thoughts exactly TR...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Good morning! How is everyone?

TR- hope you had a wonderful weekend ! I thought about your poem Saturday night when I was trying to drive up a very icy hill and I couldn't make it to the top. Had to back down it once, then twice! Finally made it over the top.(They do not NOT clear their county roads!) Thank God no one was behind me and I didn't slide backwards into the ditch!

Blu- the roads you travel today should be perfect! A gloomy day but about 39*. Maybe rain/snow? You've not mentioned toothpicks or mints lately so I hope things are going well in that department. Stay safe!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Joan Rivers quote from Lovers' Wit.
I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was:'the man goes on top and the woman underneath'. For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds.

Rodney Dangerfield:
If it wasnt for pickpockets and frisking at airports I wouldn't have any sex life at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,341 - 5,360 of5,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DemocRATS 146,095
Another Question for girls or women 15 min Roc 5
topix.com 18 min Jesse 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 33 min but now 81,566
Bre Powers Pregnant 38 min Malcolm 1
Debate: Marijuana - Owensboro, KY (Aug '10) 50 min cj loyd 238
Owensboro ladies with pretty feet 53 min Footguy 1
•••
•••
•••
Owensboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters