The Queens' Kingdom

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5451 Feb 3, 2013
Morning quotes from Lovers' Wit

Do I lift weights? Sure. Every time I stand up.
--Dolly Parton

If God had meant them to be lifted and separated, He would have put one on each shoulder.
--Victoria Wood

I am not bald-- my head is just a solar panel for a sex machine .--Telly Savalas

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5452 Feb 3, 2013
Good morning WIT. That's a very pretty color you're sporting now...

Level 1

Location hidden

#5453 Feb 3, 2013
I guess I've been under a rock because I wasn't expecting snow when I left for work this morning

Level 1

Location hidden

#5454 Feb 3, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
Good morning WIT. That's a very pretty color you're sporting now...
Why thank you ! Blue does wonders!

Yeah snow again . You working Sundays too? Glad you dropped in! We've missed you and thought our QK was fizzling away! We do have a wonderful group!
Stay safe today.
Btw. I pick up my little 22 this week. Kinda excited about that! It's all your fault....lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#5455 Feb 3, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you ! Blue does wonders!
Yeah snow again . You working Sundays too? Glad you dropped in! We've missed you and thought our QK was fizzling away! We do have a wonderful group!
Stay safe today.
Btw. I pick up my little 22 this week. Kinda excited about that! It's all your fault....lol
I just didn't want to work Saturday this week. Was suppose to be off all weekend but stuff happens I guess

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5456 Feb 3, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I just didn't want to work Saturday this week. Was suppose to be off all weekend but stuff happens I guess
Good morning all. Hey BLU, it's GOOD to be a wanted man. Even if that's what they want you for. Imagine if they DIDN'T call!

We got snow again, but if we have to at least it's the fine powder and not that heavy, wet mess.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5457 Feb 3, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Morning quotes from Lovers' Wit
I am not bald-- my head is just a solar panel for a sex machine .--Telly Savalas
'solar powered sex machine'... I like that :-)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5458 Feb 3, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
You changed? WIT2 now?
SOOOO clueless sometimes. Congratulations on going blue! I knew something changed, but didn't even catch that. That what happens when you're exhausted.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5459 Feb 3, 2013
Hey all! Just got up, not really awake yet, but man it felt good to sleep in. Red and I watch a few movies last night and just generally enjoyed a night in. Well, gonna go start my day, GO NINERS!'

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5460 Feb 3, 2013
WIT/WIT2 ~ CONGRATS on going blue & welcome to the green side.:)

BIG ~ Glad you survived the "wild" and the cold and made it back to civilization. With internet and cellular phone service and danish galore.

Geezer ~ Drive safe, senile one.

Lord AM ~ Movies with the lovely lady and sleeping in. You're doing the weekend right, buddy.

Red ~ I'm guessing you're enjoying the relaxation, too. ;)

Comment ~ Bowling...oh, fun times! Glad your family has had a good time. Hope the fishes are faring well.

Jason ~ How's it going, Count??

Tree Rat ~ Yes, Heaven. I don't imagine there exists anything worth longing for more than that. How's the gypsum crystal hunting...been lately? Also, kingdom field trip to the zoo - I'm all in. Preferably when the weather warms just a smidge.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5461 Feb 3, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've really missed you!! It's going to take a while for us to realize you have a job ! Anyway I do hope you had a great day! I was a little concerned....lol
It's going to take some getting used to, myself. I was spoiled to the calm setting of a classroom of training as work and much shorter hours. Now it's all go, go, go, almost double the hours, & way shorter & fewer breaks. I like it (the job, the bustle, the paycheck), don't get me wrong, but it is WAY different than the bored-out-of-my-skull existence I've had since Thanksgiving.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5462 Feb 3, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
Comment, have you ever gone to the train museum in New Haven Ky? Two or three times a year they have train robberies. The steam engine train is stopped by gun slingers on horses and they board the train, usually kidnapping one of their costumed women and taking money--which is donated to such as the WHAS crusade for children. We prefer the seats in the older passenger cars. There's dinner train rides also. Then there's the re-enactment at Sacramento, but I've never gone to that.
I didn't know they did it there. We did the one in French Lick on July 4th back in '11 with my BFF & her kids. We enjoyed it.

http://www.indianarailwaymuseum.org/Wildwestt...

They do a Polar Express one, too...that I've heard is amazing but you have to get tickets EARLY because they sell out fast.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5463 Feb 3, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOO clueless sometimes. Congratulations on going blue! I knew something changed, but didn't even catch that. That what happens when you're exhausted.
You did stay on here pretty late. Lol. WIT was taken already so I just stuck a 2 beside it. It was late and that's all I could think up. Oh well.

My daughters ex boyfriend made sure to contact her today with a "Go Ravens" message! She and "c" were next door neighbors in WV about 60 miles from Baltimore so he's a strong Baltimore fan. She doesn't give a hoot about football...but she will watch and pretend for her fiancÚ. Hehe. Hey. I don't pretend. M can love his basketball or football. I'm good. No problem.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5464 Feb 3, 2013
WIT ~ Your Edgar update...I messaged him on Friday to ask if he was notified of a raise, too. He was working on his unit, too...got off earlier than I did. Lucky duck.
Then he texted me at 3am this morning to tell me he was wide awake. I didn't see it 'til 8am...but I'm not sure what to make of the fact that I was the chick he thought to text at 3am when he was drunk. lol. He said he was glad I didn't see it then, because he would've embarrassed himself. Could've been highly amusing, though.:)

Level 1

Location hidden

#5465 Feb 3, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
WIT/WIT2 ~ CONGRATS on going blue & welcome to the green side.:)
BIG ~ Glad you survived the "wild" and the cold and made it back to civilization. With internet and cellular phone service and danish galore.
Geezer ~ Drive safe, senile one.
Lord AM ~ Movies with the lovely lady and sleeping in. You're doing the weekend right, buddy.
Red ~ I'm guessing you're enjoying the relaxation, too. ;)
Comment ~ Bowling...oh, fun times! Glad your family has had a good time. Hope the fishes are faring well.
Jason ~ How's it going, Count??
Tree Rat ~ Yes, Heaven. I don't imagine there exists anything worth longing for more than that. How's the gypsum crystal hunting...been lately? Also, kingdom field trip to the zoo - I'm all in. Preferably when the weather warms just a smidge.
Thank you dear gracious Queen!
I'm still using this iPhone so there's not much change for me yet. Maybe I can wrestle my laptop away from the kids and really look at what I've done to myself. Lol

I do hope you have a wonderful day and I'm excited about any galas headed out way!! Woohoo!

Level 2

Location hidden

#5466 Feb 3, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
WIT ~ Your Edgar update...I messaged him on Friday to ask if he was notified of a raise, too. He was working on his unit, too...got off earlier than I did. Lucky duck.
Then he texted me at 3am this morning to tell me he was wide awake. I didn't see it 'til 8am...but I'm not sure what to make of the fact that I was the chick he thought to text at 3am when he was drunk. lol. He said he was glad I didn't see it then, because he would've embarrassed himself. Could've been highly amusing, though.:)
Good to see our queen back in action.:-) had a couple more egg salad sandwiches last night.. Still nomnomnomnom! I am thinking we are going to bring what we have left with us to the Super Bowl party tonight. Don't want it going bad. Have a good day everyone!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5467 Feb 3, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Oh that could've been a most interesting conversation! Like, uh, huh, he would be talking with no inhabitations. Wonder what he'd say. Lol. Duh.
He shaves his head ? You gotta read the quote I put on earlier today about being "bald".( I'm sorry but I'm just in a mischievous mood today)

Wild Blue Yonder

#5468 Feb 3, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see our queen back in action.:-) had a couple more egg salad sandwiches last night.. Still nomnomnomnom! I am thinking we are going to bring what we have left with us to the Super Bowl party tonight. Don't want it going bad. Have a good day everyone!
Bad egg salad wouldn't do anyone any good - so hope it gets eaten up!:) Any cookie survivors making it to the party, by chance??

Wild Blue Yonder

#5469 Feb 3, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you dear gracious Queen!
I'm still using this iPhone so there's not much change for me yet. Maybe I can wrestle my laptop away from the kids and really look at what I've done to myself. Lol
I do hope you have a wonderful day and I'm excited about any galas headed out way!! Woohoo!
Good luck stealing back your own laptop to get a glance of your new look here in the kingdom. lol.

I'm ready for another gala, too. I miss you all!

Wild Blue Yonder

#5470 Feb 3, 2013
WIT2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that could've been a most interesting conversation! Like, uh, huh, he would be talking with no inhabitations. Wonder what he'd say. Lol. Duh.
He shaves his head ? You gotta read the quote I put on earlier today about being "bald".( I'm sorry but I'm just in a mischievous mood today)
I don't think he was wearing a hat in the picture I showed you...but, yes, he does indeed shave that sexy head of his. ;)

I told him I was bummed I missed him when he was drunk. No telling what interesting thoughts I could've gotten out of him, in that state!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Already talking to someone else that will cost ... 1 hr Jedi Knight 6
Jason I know what you did 2 hr Dicky Do 1
troy 2 hr UrWeak 2
Waffle House is back 2 hr BuzzKut 4
fight after Catholic v. DCHS basedall game 2 hr Hellnah 8
jeff jackson 2 hr money 1
OHS Baseball 3 hr Gibsonton gayness 16

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance