The Queens' Kingdom

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5368 Feb 1, 2013
WIT wrote:
Marlene Dietrich ! Good job, big!! I'm really impressed. I know Comment will be delighted with this!!
Good morning everyone! No school in our area today so it's Camp Gee-Ma day. Yay!
Hey.. I'm more than just good looks and fabulous foods :-p

I guess you got enough snow to cancel school again? It seems it's staying to the south of us here. I get to go lay on the ground for a few hours this morning. Yaay. Have a great day at 'camp'
WIT

United States

#5369 Feb 1, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.. I'm more than just good looks and fabulous foods :-p
I guess you got enough snow to cancel school again? It seems it's staying to the south of us here. I get to go lay on the ground for a few hours this morning. Yaay. Have a great day at 'camp'
Lay on the ground? Maybe making snow angels? Perhaps you are back in the Busted Knuckle Garage? Sounds cold no matter what! Good luck!
I'm planning to start camp with Belgium waffles with pecans, raspberry syrup, cool whip and blueberries thrown on top. Hot chocolate with marshmallows in valentine mugs. Sugar rush time!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5370 Feb 1, 2013
Morning all! Be safe out there, lots of ice on the roads..

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5371 Feb 1, 2013
Wow... Where is everyone!? It's awfully quite in here.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5372 Feb 1, 2013
Down in TN and eastern part of KY got hit worse. They always get hit bad with snow and ice. Of course they got a lot more mountains, also.
WIT

United States

#5373 Feb 1, 2013
Helloooooo!(Helloooo). Red, it IS quiet on here.... Did ya hear the echo from my hello? Lol

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5374 Feb 1, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Wow... Where is everyone!? It's awfully quite in here.
I'm in and out and trying to get all of my points before tonight cause I might go and have me a few drinks and sing some songs tonight.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5375 Feb 1, 2013
Afternoon all... Long morning... Thought I'd say hi before I take pass out for a bit.... Later

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5376 Feb 1, 2013
Greetings, my lovely court!

On lunch break...of my first real day at work. Got a raise already. Because I'm that awesome. lol. Just kidding...it was for everyone. It's going about as expected. No complaints.

Hope you're all enjoying your Fridays. Stay warm!

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5377 Feb 1, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Greetings, my lovely court!
On lunch break...of my first real day at work. Got a raise already. Because I'm that awesome. lol. Just kidding...it was for everyone. It's going about as expected. No complaints.
Hope you're all enjoying your Fridays. Stay warm!
My day has been eventful. Got one of my storages cleaned out. Got one vehicle out of the shop and put the other one in the shop. Went into work early this morning, but no work so they sent me home. Yeah, my day has been ok. Glad you having a great first day at work, My Queen.
WIT

United States

#5378 Feb 1, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Greetings, my lovely court!
On lunch break...of my first real day at work. Got a raise already. Because I'm that awesome. lol. Just kidding...it was for everyone. It's going about as expected. No complaints.
Hope you're all enjoying your Fridays. Stay warm!
A raise already!!! What a way to start a new job! Hope the rest of your day is great also!! Camp Gee-Ma has been good....a stay at home day. Computer games, AG dolls, movies and a 550 piece puzzle.
WIT

United States

#5379 Feb 1, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My day has been eventful. Got one of my storages cleaned out. Got one vehicle out of the shop and put the other one in the shop. Went into work early this morning, but no work so they sent me home. Yeah, my day has been ok. Glad you having a great first day at work, My Queen.
I am glad your day has been good! You've accomplished a lot and
Oh how I envy you! I need to clean out some storage space and I don't have the willpower. Maybe one of these days.... Sigh.
WIT

United States

#5380 Feb 1, 2013
My goodness, it has been super quiet in here today! Hope everyone is headed toward hearth and home to snuggle in and snuggle up for the evening!
WIT

United States

#5381 Feb 1, 2013
Crazy iPhone! Lol sorry.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5382 Feb 1, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay on the ground? Maybe making snow angels? Perhaps you are back in the Busted Knuckle Garage? Sounds cold no matter what! Good luck!
I'm planning to start camp with Belgium waffles with pecans, raspberry syrup, cool whip and blueberries thrown on top. Hot chocolate with marshmallows in valentine mugs. Sugar rush time!
I hope you guys had a great day at 'camp'. That breakfast sounds amazing. Belgium waffles with pecans. Super yumm. My day was pretty miserable, but I got a most of what I wanted to do accomplished, so that's good. I thought about what you wrote before I went out, so right at the end of the day I made a snow angel.:-) I had one of those Carhartt suits on anyway, so it didn't matter. It was right around 0* with the wind chill. Heated leather seats SO totally rule.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5383 Feb 1, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
Wow... Where is everyone!? It's awfully quite in here.
No computer, no cell service all day. Can you imagine that?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5384 Feb 1, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in and out and trying to get all of my points before tonight cause I might go and have me a few drinks and sing some songs tonight.
You ever do 'Friends in low places'? Idk why, I imagine you doing Garth or Toby for some reason. Have fun whatever you choose to sing!

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#5385 Feb 1, 2013
You think heaven could be what the soul yearns for the most? Also, please tell me I got another John Prine on here.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5386 Feb 1, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
A raise already!!! What a way to start a new job! Hope the rest of your day is great also!! Camp Gee-Ma has been good....a stay at home day. Computer games, AG dolls, movies and a 550 piece puzzle.
Wow.. people still do puzzles? I haven't done one in probably 2 years. We got stranded at the farm in Maine after about 30 inches of snow.

What's an AG doll?

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#5387 Feb 1, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
You think heaven could be what the soul yearns for the most? Also, please tell me I got another John Prine on here.
*fan*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelby stewart 1 hr Not me 11
Sun City Center suck troll loves meth & topix! 1 hr Special Bob 8
Poster Liberal Wisenheimers mom, aka many other... 1 hr Special Bob 10
sabrina w 1 hr Special Bob 17
Olive Garden 1 hr Provingapoint 1
Wanting to know 2 hr Special Bob 4
silver impala or Malibu with UK plate (Jan '16) 2 hr DownLow 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages