Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
Mmmmmm...nomnomnomnom!!! Amazing! Thank you Castle, I am in your debt! I will be sharing this deliciousness with the family!
You're helping me finish off the over abundance of eggs, remember??
Hope the salad was to your tasting. If not, well...just pitch it.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
Omg!! These cookies are AMAZAZING!
Promise me at least 1 will survive and make it to my Lady-In-Waiting.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Promise me at least 1 will survive and make it to my Lady-In-Waiting.
Lol! I'm am under strict instructions to make sure some make it home from her. The whole thing was awesome! I had 2 sandwiches, and made one for my boss.. He buys me lunch quite regularly, so I couldn't say no. I'll be damned if he gets a cookie though! I only ate one, but damn it was good! I'm trying to trim some of my flab, so I am not overindulging too much. They are gonna sit here in my office and tempt me though..

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Dancin like a cracked out Gumby. Didnt know i was Bubbalicous hungry. Huntin tail Simpley Red style. Gonna go that extra dirty mile. Seein discord injected. All good things are soon infected. Cant keep snow white when pissing in it. Do we ever really reach the summit? Risen from the sludge. Right back in with just a nudge. Used car lot miracle. We have come back full circle. Out with the trash. Right back in with lust for ass. I know that don't quite rhyme. Just running out of time. Discordia! Discordia! Oh discordia, tricky like Algerbra. Let serve as warning. Before castle walls are burning. Heed that infamous road to hell so paved. Maybe this doom we can stave?
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

That was soooo funny reading through the "may I take your order,please" routine.!!!!'
J, you are one lucky man and the envy of everyone! You wouldn't be rubbing it in, now would you? Surely not ....lol
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> You and me both WIT. Now I have to wait to unload and it's going to be even longer.....
Wow! I just noticed the time! Waaay past lunch. Hope youve unloaded and had some lunch by now... My, that egg salad sounded good ! J sure had fun letting everyone know about its "deliciousness". Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

WIT wrote:
That was soooo funny reading through the "may I take your order,please" routine.!!!!'
J, you are one lucky man and the envy of everyone! You wouldn't be rubbing it in, now would you? Surely not ....lol
I might be.. Just a smidge.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Feeling kinda bad for the other guys I work with.. Boss man is killing the showroom after his sandwich. Lol!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
Feeling kinda bad for the other guys I work with.. Boss man is killing the showroom after his sandwich. Lol!
OMG.. I didn't even think of that. Silent and deadly or just blowing it out? Nice work Castle! LOL
Comment

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
" It aint what they call you, its what you answer to." W.C. Feilds.
I love this :)
@ Amanda's Man-- the nomnomnom you use is cracking me up! That's exactly what Spike, our 5 month old kitten, says while he eats can cat food.
Hope everyone has a safe driving day.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
LMBO! Eggs don't have that effect on me...but I forget not everyone is quite so fortunate. lol. Air freshener - STAT!!
Libby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.. I didn't even think of that. Silent and deadly or just blowing it out? Nice work Castle! LOL
Hey, big! Good evening!!

Silent and deadly?? Hope they lit some cAndles and opened the doors!!!

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
Dancin like a cracked out Gumby. Didnt know i was Bubbalicous hungry. Huntin tail Simpley Red style. Gonna go that extra dirty mile. Seein discord injected. All good things are soon infected. Cant keep snow white when pissing in it. Do we ever really reach the summit? Risen from the sludge. Right back in with just a nudge. Used car lot miracle. We have come back full circle. Out with the trash. Right back in with lust for ass. I know that don't quite rhyme. Just running out of time. Discordia! Discordia! Oh discordia, tricky like Algerbra. Let serve as warning. Before castle walls are burning. Heed that infamous road to hell so paved. Maybe this doom we can stave?
Look at my groundskeeper rippin' rhymes like Macklemore.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Libby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, big! Good evening!!
Silent and deadly?? Hope they lit some cAndles and opened the doors!!!
Or some old school matches. They work great for combating the smell. Onions are another food like that. They don't bother me, but some people don't agree with them.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>OMG.. I didn't even think of that. Silent and deadly or just blowing it out? Nice work Castle! LOL
I don't really know, I just walked close to his desk and there was a funk cloud..
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know, I just walked close to his desk and there was a funk cloud..
Lol that makes for a good laugh!!! Did your eyes widen and then stop breathing while you walked away? Lol

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that makes for a good laugh!!! Did your eyes widen and then stop breathing while you walked away? Lol
Or tear up and gasping? Sometimes they're just SO bad, it's like poison.

How was your day, btw? Hanging from the overpass in safety orange?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO! Eggs don't have that effect on me...but I forget not everyone is quite so fortunate. lol. Air freshener - STAT!!
Im going have to find a way for you to make me some of them eggs.....Btw, I was in the store earlier and I was staring at PB and was thinking of you and came close to buying some.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I PASSED!! I PASSED!! I PASSED!!

Aced that stinkin' test I was dreading all morning. Operating off 1 hour of sleep, even.

At the last minute, Edgar & one other girl, who missed a day last week, were told they couldn't test with the rest of us, even though they wanted to. Sensing his frustration, I muttered sympathetically, "Well, that stinks. You basically wasted the entire morning studying with us for nothing.". In his ever-so-delightfully sexy voice, he answered, "But I got to see you.".
He pulled out that sweet remark on our last day & then I didn't even get to say goodbye when he disappeared to catch up on stuff he missed, when I was ready to clock out.

*sigh*

I left the remaining cookies & brownies up on my unit, when I went by to see the BFF & I'm pretty sure they all fell in love with me instantaneously. lol. Got myself penciled in on the schedule while I was up there...and will work my first shift on the unit Friday - FINALLY!

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going have to find a way for you to make me some of them eggs.....Btw, I was in the store earlier and I was staring at PB and was thinking of you and came close to buying some.
Oh, dear...I'm rubbing off on my courtiers. Eggs and peanut butter is becoming a dietary trend already? lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,121 - 5,140 of5,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
fab shop 4 min Job hunt 11
girls that give it up for dope 1 hr Lmao 6
Parrish ave 1 hr lol 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr tree 146,065
Ben boyken bartender Cheddars 2 hr Cheddars 1
cable rate (Dec '10) 2 hr Jesse 8
house (Jan '11) 2 hr Jesse 7
•••