The Queens' Kingdom

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5183 Jan 29, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see... Besides peanut butter on a spoon and all your eggs in one basket (scrambled or egg salad) how about some peanut butter cookies! Wow, you'd have to make a lot of cookies to use up the 5 dozen eggs and the 6 pounds of peanut butter lol. Quite the challenge! Jk. Lol
I'm actually getting ready to make some choc. chip cookies for my classmates tomorrow so that'll use up a few. You know, because Edgar doesn't like me enough already, I can really seal the deal with my cookies. LOL. Just kidding.

They've got chocolate, it's a class full of women (+1 really delicious smelling guy) and all that studying makes us hungry! They'll be my treat, since Edgar brought donuts for all of us on Friday. If I have any left, I can take some to Lord AM (and if any survive the way home, he can pass 'em on to Red) when I deliver his egg salad tomorrow.
HannahOnACloud

United States

#5184 Jan 29, 2013
Anyone wanna sample my hair pie? It's juicy! ;)
WIT

United States

#5185 Jan 29, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
You have WAY more self-control than I do. I might've sliced them in half...but then I'd have eaten both halves, convincing myself they're smaller portions...so what's it gonna hurt?? LOL.
Lol! That's what I do!
HannahOnABanana

United States

#5186 Jan 29, 2013
HannahOnACloud wrote:
Anyone wanna sample my hair pie? It's juicy! ;)
Remember when we had a banana?
HannahOnEggSalad

United States

#5187 Jan 29, 2013
HannahOnABanana wrote:
<quoted text> Remember when we had a banana?
That's when we went by the drag name Toshya Salad :)
WIT

United States

#5188 Jan 29, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually getting ready to make some choc. chip cookies for my classmates tomorrow so that'll use up a few. You know, because Edgar doesn't like me enough already, I can really seal the deal with my cookies. LOL. Just kidding.
They've got chocolate, it's a class full of women (+1 really delicious smelling guy) and all that studying makes us hungry! They'll be my treat, since Edgar brought donuts for all of us on Friday. If I have any left, I can take some to Lord AM (and if any survive the way home, he can pass 'em on to Red) when I deliver his egg salad tomorrow.
Your chocolate chip cookies should be a big hit!! I know you're a good cook! You know the old saying " the way to a mans heart is through his stomach" lol
Lord AM and Red certainly will enjoy any "leftovers". Say, there's no such thing as leftover cookies! Lol.
HannahOnACake

United States

#5189 Jan 29, 2013
Anyone else hungry? I sure could inhale two or three Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes right now!:)
HannahOnSlimFast

United States

#5190 Jan 29, 2013
Not if we expect to find a man again. We don't exactly have sparkling personalities! Lol Good Night Hannah's!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5191 Jan 29, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good snack/meal to me. Yummy!!!!
HannahOnACloud

United States

#5192 Jan 29, 2013
HannahOnSlimFast wrote:
Not if we expect to find a man again. We don't exactly have sparkling personalities! Lol Good Night Hannah's!
nite Hannah!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5193 Jan 29, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your chocolate chip cookies should be a big hit!! I know you're a good cook! You know the old saying " the way to a mans heart is through his stomach" lol
Lord AM and Red certainly will enjoy any "leftovers". Say, there's no such thing as leftover cookies! Lol.
Yes, Only survivors. And even they're on borrowed time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5194 Jan 29, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But, my question is this: the way to a woman's heart is what?
WIT

United States

#5195 Jan 29, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Only survivors. And even they're on borrowed time.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Lol

Btw. The moon is beautiful again tonight. It's shimmering on water... Not ice!!!
Okay okay I'll not say another word tonight about my beautiful moon. Lol

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5196 Jan 29, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw. The moon is beautiful again tonight. It's shimmering on water... Not ice!!!
My moon is AWOL tonight. The memory of Sunday nights is still fresh enough. Does it still look 'blue' on your pond? I'm not sure if the snowpack was making everything so blue looking here?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5197 Jan 29, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey how'd you make out with your construction projects? Did your drill decide to cooperate this time?
WIT

United States

#5198 Jan 29, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But, my question is this: the way to a woman's heart is what?
Diamonds are a girls best friend!!

Not that I speak for all women, or even just a few...I would say...for myself only....a trip, brief or extended, Florida or Australia, would catch my heart.(Hint. Hint . Dear husband of mine)

Level 1

Location hidden

#5199 Jan 29, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chocolate and a talented tongue
WIT

United States

#5200 Jan 29, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
My moon is AWOL tonight. The memory of Sunday nights is still fresh enough. Does it still look 'blue' on your pond? I'm not sure if the snowpack was making everything so blue looking here?
The shimmer is silvery.. Not so blue. Absolutely no snow here.. It has snowed and rained enough so that the pond is full once more. There are some very dark clouds tonight but that m..n finds holes to look through. Several planes are flying under the cloud cover and they are pretty loud. Some thunder too
WIT

United States

#5201 Jan 29, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Chocolate and a talented tongue
A smooth talker ! A talented tongue ! You nailed that one! Lol.
I think you've got this "woman thing" figured out!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5202 Jan 29, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
A smooth talker !
I guessed wrong again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kno her? 9 min See Em 6
Loose b$tches in tight jeans..how many do you know 43 min Bitchezbtrippin 2
Brittany West 1 hr Crappy 3
Why Southern LL Allstars Discussion Deleted 1 hr lol 2
Steve Baker houses 1 hr John 2
Homes for rent (May '14) 2 hr Heavy 11
Michael Howard 2 hr Just Saying 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages