The Queens' Kingdom

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5078 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, make some egg salad and I'll come pick it up on my way to work.. I love egg salad.. Nomnomnom
I just made a large batch...3 dozen's worth. Do you put anything in yours? I've only had it as just eggs & mayo...and a little salt for flavor.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5079 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
You may just have to google recipes for egg/peanut butter dishes! Lol. Try some "green eggs and ham" a little blue food dye will do it and presto! you have a Dr Suess meal!
Now there's a food combo even a pregnant woman would turn her nose up at!! LOL. How about peanut butter for lunch & eggs for dinner? For days on end.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5080 Jan 28, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
Good evening everyone
Good evening, Wondering. What are you up to?
WIT

United States

#5081 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I just made a large batch...3 dozen's worth. Do you put anything in yours? I've only had it as just eggs & mayo...and a little salt for flavor.
I love a little sweet pickle relish in egg salad

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5082 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I just made a large batch...3 dozen's worth. Do you put anything in yours? I've only had it as just eggs & mayo...and a little salt for flavor.
Chopped celery, finely chopped chives and a little curry powder?

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5083 Jan 28, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
My nuts are never exhausted. lol. Thank you Queen! I needed that.
Uhhmmm...well, that's nice to know. lol.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5084 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
Good morning!!
Jason. Have a great day! Do you haul mostly pine or a lot of oak?
Wit, I haul lumber to jobsites for the start of a new house. I basically haul anywhere from treated lumber all the way down to the trim that is inside your house.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5085 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
After my parents returned with the kids & a boat load of groceries to restock my kitchen with, I found myself with 5 1/2 dozen eggs in the fridge. I'll be eating egg salad & scrambled eggs for days...
Fix me an egg over easy (sunny side up eggs) and I will literally dissect the egg and the yolk wont be running until I bust the protective covering that holds the yolk in........lol

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5086 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I just made a large batch...3 dozen's worth. Do you put anything in yours? I've only had it as just eggs & mayo...and a little salt for flavor.
I'll eat it any which way, but I really like it made with mustard.. Also, I LOVE deviled eggs!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5087 Jan 28, 2013
Drivin a truck.. Drivin a big ol truck
Smokey's on my trail and my accelerator's stuck
Goin down the highway
Until the break of dawn
Drivin a truck with my
HIGH HEELS ON!!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5088 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>I'll eat it any which way, but I really like it made with mustard.. Also, I LOVE deviled eggs!
The bad thing about that is I can't eat eggs. I can eat things with eggs in it. I just can't eat eggs! I think I have a very mild allergy to them. I also HATE mustard! The smell makes me want to vomit! So he hardly ever gets eggs and he knows if he eats mustard he best kiss me before he eats that nasty stuff! Or he doesn't get any.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5089 Jan 28, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Chopped celery, finely chopped chives and a little curry powder?
Hmmm. Now that could crank up the dish a bit.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5090 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE deviled eggs!
+1 Big time. Yummmy.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Tucker, GA

#5091 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Wondering. What are you up to?
Not much had a lazy day called in to work and chilled inside all day

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5092 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll eat it any which way, but I really like it made with mustard.. Also, I LOVE deviled eggs!
LOL. See, I figured changing the subject to food would lighten the mood.

You know that's really the only thing that makes deviled eggs any different from egg salad...is the mustard. At least the way I've grown up eating it, anyway. So that makes sense that you love that in your egg salad. I heart deviled eggs, too. Haven't made them in awhile...but love them.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5093 Jan 28, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
The bad thing about that is I can't eat eggs. I can eat things with eggs in it. I just can't eat eggs! I think I have a very mild allergy to them. I also HATE mustard! The smell makes me want to vomit! So he hardly ever gets eggs and he knows if he eats mustard he best kiss me before he eats that nasty stuff! Or he doesn't get any.
So I should deliver his egg salad to work...and he should brush his teeth before returning home to you?

I will make sure not to eat mustard really close, then. When I was waiting for gallbladder surgery, that was the one thing I could do to make my chicken more tasty...smother it in yellow mustard. Sounds gross, probably, but plain baked chicken day in & day out for months on end got OLD. The mustard gave me SOME flavor to look forward to, at least. Will be sure never to eat anything smothered in mustard at our galas, though. Wouldn't want to have you tossing your cookies on my account!

That would stink about the allergy. Does it apply to everything with eggs? Everything baked with eggs, even???

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5094 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Now that could crank up the dish a bit.
The picture alone is worth it. I'm very visual with my food. Not THE most important part obviously, but the texture and visuals can also enhance any meal. At least I think so.

http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/001575.h...

Btw- I really like this 'cookblog'? LOL
WIT

United States

#5095 Jan 28, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wit, I haul lumber to jobsites for the start of a new house. I basically haul anywhere from treated lumber all the way down to the trim that is inside your house.
I understand all of that!! Jerry was the guy that delivered 95% of my house materials !! He was very important to me!!!(He wasnt the one that delivered our trusses that cold icy night.) I'm glad all of that part is finished but i sure miss seeing everyone that played a part in it!

Now castle has all those eggs.... Toast and bacon with those sunny side up eggs? Yum
WIT

United States

#5096 Jan 28, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much had a lazy day called in to work and chilled inside all day
Hope you aren't feeling under the weather.
WIT

United States

#5097 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Drivin a truck.. Drivin a big ol truck
Smokey's on my trail and my accelerator's stuck
Goin down the highway
Until the break of dawn
Drivin a truck with my
HIGH HEELS ON!!!
We know that's not blu !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangs in owensboro aint shit (Dec '12) 2 min Coda 57
ex who thinks she's going to get away with it 3 min mad~dad 1
female friend for couple hours 13 min ride 1
How Far apart in age is to far for dating (Aug '11) 14 min Older woman 96
Robbie Tutt 20 min Jelly 5
Zack&sabrina 39 min Lalala 8
Alcoholic men are no better than meth heads 43 min Steve 14

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages