“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5054 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the Spring a young mans fancy lightly turns to love...."
You are most welcome to sit on the dock watching the moonlight shimmer on the ponds winter ice and embrace the melancholy spirit deep within your being.
That is okay.
Just set a time limit because " in the spring......."
Some Tennyson escaped from the 'favorite poem' thread I guess? I hope you're making a dent in that to do list.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5055 Jan 28, 2013
Bah! Too much melancholy crap going on in this thread!!! What shall we converse on?

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#5056 Jan 28, 2013
My Queen, you are the tie that binds. Lesson for the day: The one you trust with your life may be holding the knife plunged into your heart. "You too Brutus?"
WIT

United States

#5057 Jan 28, 2013
My projects are not coming along. Problems at every step. Big, I'm going to join you on the dock and cry. The cordless drill ran down and I can't find the charger that works and now my daughter bent the curtain rod that I was trying to put up! Lol

AM, I'm trying to move some of this stuff around . I've got company coming and I just may leave he stuff where it is on the floor. Yeah I'm a cry baby today.lol. Say, I know what I'll do ! I will sent this stuff home to you Lol

I packed this stuff up 4 years ago when I moved and just now trying to downsize and move in. It's a lot of stuff!! Ok!!!
WIT

United States

#5058 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Bah! Too much melancholy crap going on in this thread!!! What shall we converse on?
Is anyone else having problems getting their comments posted?

Okay , AM how was your day and what's going on in the car world

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5059 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
My projects are not coming along. Problems at every step. Big, I'm going to join you on the dock and cry. The cordless drill ran down and I can't find the charger that works and now my daughter bent the curtain rod that I was trying to put up! Lol
AM, I'm trying to move some of this stuff around . I've got company coming and I just may leave he stuff where it is on the floor. Yeah I'm a cry baby today.lol. Say, I know what I'll do ! I will sent this stuff home to you Lol
I packed this stuff up 4 years ago when I moved and just now trying to downsize and move in. It's a lot of stuff!! Ok!!!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I know someone else very well who has a couple cordless drills without chargers.:-( I know how frustrating it can be to start something and then not be able to finish it. I don't think your guests will judge you too harshly. At least I hope they won't. Hang in there. It's almost spring!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5060 Jan 28, 2013
I have to... just because.
WIT

United States

#5061 Jan 28, 2013
big package wrote:
I have to... just because.
Last fall I planted about 150 daffodils , "when spring comes" they will surprise me because I planted them all over the place and I dont remember exactly where!

We plan to start building a small chicken house ," when spring comes",so my grandson can collect eggs in his Amish hat!

New picnic tables will be scattered about, "when spring comes" , so we can have delightful summer picnics!

I will be excited "when spring comes"!:-)
WIT

United States

#5062 Jan 28, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I know someone else very well who has a couple cordless drills without chargers.:-(
Might that someone be you? Lol.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5063 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I had high hopes this morning, however things are looking up for real accomplishments this afternoon!
Hmmmm, you have really caught Edgar's attention if you've been texting all morning. I'm starting to think its more than the cologne. Lol. Js
Just read about your frustrating road blocks with the to-do list. I can understand the frustration - when the motivation and time is there...but the means to get it done is not. I hope the MIA chargers show up soon!

Btw, Mr. Delicious was just using me to figure out where we were & what time lunch break was over. Although he barely left my side once he got there. One more day; then he goes off to his unit at his campus & I'll go to mine. Not sure he'll keep in touch after that...which is fine. He was a treat for 3 of my 5 senses while training lasted, at least.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5064 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Last fall I planted about 150 daffodils , "when spring comes" they will surprise me because I planted them all over the place and I dont remember exactly where!
We plan to start building a small chicken house ," when spring comes",so my grandson can collect eggs in his Amish hat!
New picnic tables will be scattered about, "when spring comes" , so we can have delightful summer picnics!
I will be excited "when spring comes"!:-)
Lyrical warning. Very nice thoughts. I love Daffodils. You didn't do the planting job at 'Chickadee Hollow Farm', did you?

Wild Blue Yonder

#5065 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
I declare today a complete wash. I think everyone here in the kingdom, save for maybe 1 fortunate soul or two, is having a major case of the Mondays.:/

We really could stand for a subject change. Food usually works. But which one should we talk about now that we've exhausted the topic of nuts?

Wild Blue Yonder

#5066 Jan 28, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
My Queen, you are the tie that binds. Lesson for the day: The one you trust with your life may be holding the knife plunged into your heart. "You too Brutus?"
Insight well beyond your years, loyal one. Well beyond Geezer's years, too, for that matter.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5068 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I declare today a complete wash. I think everyone here in the kingdom, save for maybe 1 fortunate soul or two, is having a major case of the Mondays.:/

We really could stand for a subject change. Food usually works. But which one should we talk about now that we've exhausted the topic of nuts?
Red is gonna make lemon pepper chicken for dinner, once she gets through with her well deserved relaxation.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Tucker, GA

#5069 Jan 28, 2013
Good evening everyone

Level 2

Location hidden

#5071 Jan 28, 2013
Wit was number 5000!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5072 Jan 28, 2013
Well good evening everyone! I'm about to make baked lemon pepper chicken for the family.

I had a pretty decent Monday.

Big- it is NOT a myth about the temper. I can hold a heated argument pretty well. You're alright as long as I am screaming and hollering right back at you. You're not okay however if I start shaking get real calm and ask you to please say something else. Please just one more thing. Once I've said that and someone that's in person and in front of me actually says something, they're going to wish they had just shut their mouth!!

I'm normally a very caring and loving person. It takes a lot for me to dislike or disrespect someone.

Wild Blue Yonder

#5073 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Red is gonna make lemon pepper chicken for dinner, once she gets through with her well deserved relaxation.
After my parents returned with the kids & a boat load of groceries to restock my kitchen with, I found myself with 5 1/2 dozen eggs in the fridge. I'll be eating egg salad & scrambled eggs for days...

Level 2

Location hidden

#5075 Jan 28, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>After my parents returned with the kids & a boat load of groceries to restock my kitchen with, I found myself with 5 1/2 dozen eggs in the fridge. I'll be eating egg salad & scrambled eggs for days...
Well, make some egg salad and I'll come pick it up on my way to work.. I love egg salad.. Nomnomnom

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#5077 Jan 28, 2013
My nuts are never exhausted. lol. Thank you Queen! I needed that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reggie L Ragland 2 min Eww 5
US BANK Hotties (Jul '15) 19 min class of 00 11
Mark Hall Owensboro Kentucky 28 min Victoria 1
Courtland Taylor Reed A.K.A CT Reed... 1 hr Wangster 5
Shane "Diddy" Nitman 1 hr Jewboi 1
George white 1 hr Tena sandefur 17
High School Referee's 1 hr Josh 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance