The Queens' Kingdom
WIT

Chicago, IL

#5014 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really wasn't that bad. Kind of like someone puts an ice cube down your back? After I danced out of it, I realized my shoes and socks were already wet, so I went back in. If I had a big towel and a fire, I think I would have swam. The water looked so nice.
I think sleep is calling me. There is much for me to do tomorrow so I need to start my day earlier than usual. Also we will hit the 5000th post tomorrow !! Yay!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5015 Jan 27, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think sleep is calling me. There is much for me to do tomorrow so I need to start my day earlier than usual. Also we will hit the 5000th post tomorrow !! Yay!
Gutten nacht, WIT. Bis morgen.

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#5016 Jan 28, 2013
Damn. Im in a foul mood. Feel like, idk, letting out a primal scream and breaking..........stuff. Reminds me of an old song from highschool. "Its just one of those days. Everybody sucks, everything is f**ked..........i wanna break your f**kin face tonight!" lol, already, i feel better. Really don't know if i should go to work. May drive up to Old Shawnee town and pick a fight.

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#5017 Jan 28, 2013
i sit high upon a valley wall, enjoying a cool breeze that makes the blue bells dance like butterflies that yearn to fly, but are earth bound by cruel fate. I look down into the valley below, with a serenity that is possible only with the bracing winds of pure, perfect rage. Below me i see a valley floor shrouded in a a dank, dirty yellow smog. A smog that hides the ceaseless, purposeless scurrying of many a lost soul. Above me the sky is as blue as a lost lovers eyes. A crystal purity those below cannot, and would not see. My boot heels are road worn, my clothes are thread bare, my spirit is buoyed by the richness of the world. Behind me i hear footsteps. I do not turn around, there is no threat in those shuffling steps. "Ho! Fellow traveler!" I hear a winded voice proclaim. A slight frown creases my weather worn face, at my interrupted reflection. Turning around i see a monk, in food stained robes. His well rounded belly speaks of the human desire to pave all possible paths to heaven. Of a bible well read, and holy man well fed. He turns his gaze upon the scene below. Mine stays locked on his simple face. Waiting for the reason for this interruption. He gives a contemptuous snort, and turns to me to ask: "What do you think of this modern human condition?" Turning my eyes back to the bleakness below, i say to him, "Holy man, if you know my thoughts on the human dregs, you would have piss running down both legs. The savior you so go on about, has rendered the flock from the bosom of Mother Earth, they in turn have ravaged that bosom. When the time comes, when their souls are starved, and their hearts are empty, and they need to suckle the milk of life, they will find only the milk of death. Go on, leave me to pray, for the flock you have led astray." With a face twisted with hate that he dare not speak, he left me to my lonely fate.
WIT

United States

#5018 Jan 28, 2013
Good morning!!

TR . May your day brighten ! If you would dance 3X around the oak stump, waving a flowing flag, your dark mood will most surely change!
Blu- i know you are on the road again. We haven't heard much from you lately...still chewing those oaken toothpicks? Hang in there!
Wondering: if it gets cold at the shop, stop by QK and we will throw an oak log on the fire to warm your fingers and toes!
Jason. Have a great day! Do you haul mostly pine or a lot of oak?
Skipper--I've run out of oak.. Lol. Have a wonderful day!
Big! Gutten Morgan! Say, on your morning run, please go by TR's to check if he is running around the oak stump to lighten his mood or if he stacked it with hay and is shooting flaming Roman candles into the hay to create much mischief and excitement.....sigh.
Lol

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5019 Jan 28, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you probably would have laughed. Hell, I would have laughed too if it didn't happen to me.

Did anyone ever tell you the 'fight' trick? Don't go to bed mad. Talk about it and work it out. At least somewhat. That going to bed still mad at each other doesn't solve anything. That would probably be the one valuable thing I could tell you that someone told me. You guys seemed very happy and a nice couple to me? But what do I know, I'm retarded remember?
Yes, we've been told that. We TRY not to go to bed angry at one another but, there's always times when I'm too stubborn to talk anymore or just don't feel like it does any good. So we have gone to bed upset with each other. But, it's okay. I think sometimes it's just better to let one sleep on it instead of heating up the conversation. We do pretty good for the most part.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5020 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>Red, you beat me to it!! Lol

Big, YOU shrieked???? Did you go "WHOOO-AAAH" lol. Lol!
Lol yea!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5021 Jan 28, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Damn. Im in a foul mood. Feel like, idk, letting out a primal scream and breaking..........stuff. Reminds me of an old song from highschool. "Its just one of those days. Everybody sucks, everything is f**ked..........i wanna break your f**kin face tonight!" lol, already, i feel better. Really don't know if i should go to work. May drive up to Old Shawnee town and pick a fight.
I think I remember that song!
WIT

United States

#5022 Jan 28, 2013
AM!!!! Sell the thunder out of those cars today ! I know you enjoyed "movie night". Love to watch old favorite movies!!

Ladies! Ladies!

It's a great day !
Comment: Sooo much nicer to feed the animals on a warm morning!

Red!! Hope you and j had a wonderful evening!! I enjoy that movie also !!
ps. I love that link. I find it very entertaining!

Sexy, if youre out there: an extra special good morning to you.

Castle: May your day hold many smiles and lightness of heart for you!!(Edgar day!). Lol

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5023 Jan 28, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
i sit high upon a valley wall, enjoying a cool breeze that makes the blue bells dance like butterflies that yearn to fly, but are earth bound by cruel fate. I look down into the valley below, with a serenity that is possible only with the bracing winds of pure, perfect rage. Below me i see a valley floor shrouded in a a dank, dirty yellow smog. A smog that hides the ceaseless, purposeless scurrying of many a lost soul. Above me the sky is as blue as a lost lovers eyes. A crystal purity those below cannot, and would not see. My boot heels are road worn, my clothes are thread bare, my spirit is buoyed by the richness of the world. Behind me i hear footsteps. I do not turn around, there is no threat in those shuffling steps. "Ho! Fellow traveler!" I hear a winded voice proclaim. A slight frown creases my weather worn face, at my interrupted reflection. Turning around i see a monk, in food stained robes. His well rounded belly speaks of the human desire to pave all possible paths to heaven. Of a bible well read, and holy man well fed. He turns his gaze upon the scene below. Mine stays locked on his simple face. Waiting for the reason for this interruption. He gives a contemptuous snort, and turns to me to ask: "What do you think of this modern human condition?" Turning my eyes back to the bleakness below, i say to him, "Holy man, if you know my thoughts on the human dregs, you would have piss running down both legs. The savior you so go on about, has rendered the flock from the bosom of Mother Earth, they in turn have ravaged that bosom. When the time comes, when their souls are starved, and their hearts are empty, and they need to suckle the milk of life, they will find only the milk of death. Go on, leave me to pray, for the flock you have led astray." With a face twisted with hate that he dare not speak, he left me to my lonely fate.
Love it. I like this one a lot!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5024 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
Good morning!!

TR . May your day brighten ! If you would dance 3X around the oak stump, waving a flowing flag, your dark mood will most surely change!
Blu- i know you are on the road again. We haven't heard much from you lately...still chewing those oaken toothpicks? Hang in there!
Wondering: if it gets cold at the shop, stop by QK and we will throw an oak log on the fire to warm your fingers and toes!
Jason. Have a great day! Do you haul mostly pine or a lot of oak?
Skipper--I've run out of oak.. Lol. Have a wonderful day!
Big! Gutten Morgan! Say, on your morning run, please go by TR's to check if he is running around the oak stump to lighten his mood or if he stacked it with hay and is shooting flaming Roman candles into the hay to create much mischief and excitement.....sigh.
Lol
Good morning!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#5025 Jan 28, 2013
Good morning all! I am already knee deep, wading through deals trying to get stuff done. Got a few fires to put out, but I can do it! You guys have a good day, and I'll get back on when I can.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5026 Jan 28, 2013
I'm always around WIT. Just not always vocal or whatever that translates to when typing.

Good morning everyone. Hope your lives are brighter than this gloomy weather

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5027 Jan 28, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we've been told that. We TRY not to go to bed angry at one another but, there's always times when I'm too stubborn to talk anymore or just don't feel like it does any good. So we have gone to bed upset with each other. But, it's okay. I think sometimes it's just better to let one sleep on it instead of heating up the conversation. We do pretty good for the most part.
Hey whatever works for you guys. I have not been able to resolve all things before bed either. I do get the point though and when you can't work it out it kind of 'hardens' and does not go away but comes back in a later argument. That' all. I'm actually probably the last guy to give you relationship advice.

I can't imagine you as 'stubborn'.:-p

Level 2

Location hidden

#5028 Jan 28, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Hey whatever works for you guys. I have not been able to resolve all things before bed either. I do get the point though and when you can't work it out it kind of 'hardens' and does not go away but comes back in a later argument. That' all. I'm actually probably the last guy to give you relationship advice.

I can't imagine you as 'stubborn'.:-p
Yeah, and you can't imagine the sun rising every morning either.. Lmao! Jk jk
WIT

United States

#5029 Jan 28, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
I'm always around WIT. Just not always vocal or whatever that translates to when typing.
Good morning everyone. Hope your lives are brighter than this gloomy weather
:-)

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#5030 Jan 28, 2013
WIT wrote:
AM!!!! Sell the thunder out of those cars today ! I know you enjoyed "movie night". Love to watch old favorite movies!!
Ladies! Ladies!
It's a great day !
Comment: Sooo much nicer to feed the animals on a warm morning!
Red!! Hope you and j had a wonderful evening!! I enjoy that movie also !!
ps. I love that link. I find it very entertaining!
Sexy, if youre out there: an extra special good morning to you.
Castle: May your day hold many smiles and lightness of heart for you!!(Edgar day!). Lol
Hey, WIT - I hope you're getting done what you had planned. It's only a half-Edgar day. He's not here but he is texting me from Trig class & then he'll be here after lunch. I could really use an Edgar cologne fix to perk me up, right about now....

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5031 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you can't imagine the sun rising every morning either.. Lmao! Jk jk
As a frying pan whizzes by your head.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5032 Jan 28, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>As a frying pan whizzes by your head.

That'd be a damn good throw, she's in oboro and I'm at work..

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#5033 Jan 28, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be a damn good throw, she's in oboro and I'm at work..
Figuratively man. LOL I was mocking that 'myth' of temperamental redheads. It is just a myth right? But did you ever see the way a woman can chuck an ashtray when she's pissed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My old school hottie wants to reunite 2 min maceo man 20
Nathan Jarvis 32 min Dff 2
Who hit ryan johnston 1 hr Curious 17
pokemon and custody 1 hr Haha 3
Ken Rowan (Aug '15) 1 hr leroy 9
Kendal Carter 1 hr Eww 2
How can someone say they love someone so much 1 hr ThumbNmyButt 31

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance